Forge World Open Day 2015 - news thread

Atia

Legio Decals - AWESOME but unfortunately no Tempestor yet. Have to hold out, but it looks like they're really ramping up decal production speed now which is a great thing. Have to wonder if we'll see their Questoris Households supported too but that feels like a low priority vs putting out decal products that support their fancy new flagship Warlord kit.

Also super stoked to see Eidolon! He looks like such a perfect jerk, I love it :D Looks like he will be expensive though, as like Perty he's managed to find a whole walker to stand on (although only a Deredeo vs a Cerastus Knight). 

Last note, looks like they tried to rename Burgle. Cute, but it won't work FW. He'll always be Burgle the Prince of Nurgle to me now :P

Thays all i know i swear.

In other news. New sicaran variants and new medium tanks are on the horizon.

Ordinatus has rules in the mechanicum red book.

I aplogise if this stuff is already here. Just doing me best to feed you guys your resin crack rumours.

As in new tank patterns?

Yes. Hercules from epic mentioned a a possible but very early days.

RG new transfer sheet. Not sure they needed it, the current one is good.

Shattered Legions is convenient for what I am working on.

The last one might be good, but this is better. There's no reason not to update it really with the UM, WB, IW, AL and NL getting the big shiny new ones; I assumed they were going to do them for all legions anyway.

drool.gif I think my *Iron* heart just skipped a beat - she's a beut

And that hull, that hull can go places devil.gif

'Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper Space Marine?'

For some reason, his thighs / waist seem a little stunted, which gives the impression that he's a little vertically challenged - then again, might be all the layers of bling making him look a bit portly. Hmmmm, his raised leg seems fine, it's just the other one....I dunno

med_gallery_79873_10492_81761.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_1636.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_74457.jpg

What the hell's he doing with Forgebreaker? Damn it Perturabo, put that down before you hurt yourself!

censored.gif kids these days tongue.png

Thays all i know i swear.

In other news. New sicaran variants and new medium tanks are on the horizon.

Ordinatus has rules in the mechanicum red book.

I aplogise if this stuff is already here. Just doing me best to feed you guys your resin crack rumours.

As in new tank patterns?

Yes. Hercules from epic mentioned a a possible but very early days.

Cool, thanks!

drool.gif I think my *Iron* heart just skipped a beat - she's a beut

And that hull, that hull can go places devil.gif

'Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper Space Marine?'

For some reason, his thighs / waist seem a little stunted, which gives the impression that he's a little vertically challenged - then again, might be all the layers of bling making him look a bit portly. Hmmmm, his raised leg seems fine, it's just the other one....I dunno

Speaking about the sicaran variant IHF. Theyve been watching you....and your thread for ideas.

White Scars, Blood Angels and Dark Angels are all in the next book. They will have legion rules but no characters or legion specific units

I mean like, so what's the point? I guess a rite of war for each? Shame - but I suppose the rules would be without models for milennia!

Also means beyond some special rules we won't be seeing the BA Chariots/ SG or the DA Archeotech :'(

DA, BA and WS at end of year would be early Christmas gift lol

But yes, this exactly!

Okay. I spoke to his Bligh-ness about a few things. (very cool bloke ^_^ )

The reason why some models and kits come out sooner than others is due to the main models being completed as a priority. Once a sculptor is free, they might be inclined to do a certain thing over another. As long as the main models etc are done, there is a little room to accommodate this. Hence Eidolon appearing seemingly out of nowhere, for example.

There WILL be a Ventanus model. The intention is there to do Thiel at some point too :wub:

The book that deals with Calth and the aftermath (along with Angrons' assention and other stuff) will be the book after the next AT THE EARLIEST.

Also Hyaenidae - the Tyrant Siege Termis. They will be along SOONER than later :)

For those interested, there is some fluff on some potential Sicaran variants here which was discovered in Imperial Armour volume two second edition.

That thread also has a picture of a Hercules.

Waking up, catching up.

Perturabo: were 8 autocannons really required? The answer is yes.

Eidolon: looks really nice, especially given my indifference for the EC.

Pintle-mounted guns: at last!

Techmarines: at last! Hoping they're in different marks of armour like the Apothecaries.

Shattered Legions and Scars/Angels in next book: don't care about the lack of units as long as there's legion fluff. Especially Terran Fluff

Mastodon: the Iron Lord demands it!

Ordinatus: the Machine God demands it!

Quad Mortar: under expectation, shall be converted if ever needed.

AL/IF/WB evolving in following books: interest piqued.

New Sicarans and Hercules: praying for overwhelming choom.

DA/BA upgrade kits: confirming the theory that all legion-specific helmets work for Iron Warriors.

Possibility that IHF was an inspiration to FW: would not be surprising.

Prospero next year: they tell us that every year, but I know it's for the better.

Mor Deythan: properly sneaky.

That Tau thing: undoubtedly the earth caste found a mercenary warsmith to create that.

Servotomata: bigger Scyllaxes? Nice.

At least WS no longer be the last legion and DA and BA can get legion rules this end of the year and we can get unique units and primarch rules on next Apri/May. I would prefer everything would come put at end of year. But then FW graciously let us have legion rules earlier than what was predicted last time when DA and BA would be way back behind Prospero.

Okay. I spoke to his Bligh-ness about a few things. (very cool bloke happy.png )

The reason why some models and kits come out sooner than others is due to the main models being completed as a priority. Once a sculptor is free, they might be inclined to do a certain thing over another. As long as the main models etc are done, there is a little room to accommodate this. Hence Eidolon appearing seemingly out of nowhere, for example.

There WILL be a Ventanus model. The intention is there to do Thiel at some point too wub.png

The book that deals with Calth and the aftermath (along with Angrons' assention and other stuff) will be the book after the next AT THE EARLIEST.

Also Hyaenidae - the Tyrant Siege Termis. They will be along SOONER than later smile.png

like like like like... like like like. Out of likes.

All of the likes. I'm happy to hear Shadow Crusade got pushed away, would have been a shame to do all the Word Bearer stuff all at once and shove aside all the other Legions. Spacing it out makes a lot of sense. This does mean that Argel Tal is delayed more though...

Also a clarification. Legion upgrade kits REMAIN one of the priority kit launches. Some Lefions will have to wait for rules :( but at least everyone can make their army look the part :)

Archived