The Liber Challenges - Part Five - Daemon Warbands

Aqui

Exactly. Chaos by its very nature in the 40k verse in basically any emotion/force/thing given form.  In the older fluff there were countless thousands of Chaos Gods. Most were tiny and nothing compared to the Big 4 and often fought endlessly in the Warp, many being eaten/killed/destroyed just as new ones were born/created/brought into being.

I Dizzyeye, vow to create a Daemon Warband, The Taken, by 17 August 2015 at 18:00pm GMT. This I vow to [Custom God Name], or spend an eternity as a Spawn!

I will update the vow once I've got more of the details hammered out :)

I Lord Thørn, vow to create a Daemon Warband, by 17 August 2015 at 18:00pm GMT. This I vow to Allmighty Hashut, the Infernal Creator, the master of the Forges of Hell, the Dark God of Toil, Labour and Industry, or spend an eternity as a Spawn of Entropy!

I've given them a little start, and I can see where I'm going with this. I'm a very bad illustrator, but I'll see what I come up with. I'll see if I can write a description of them as if it were one of my Inquisitors (either Natheel Dolchschild of the Ordo Machinum, who encounters them for the first time, or more probably his interrogator who becomes an Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus), which will go some way to explain in a fluffy way why the sketches are so bad.

I've never had any experience in writing about daemons, so I hope you'll be forgiving when I post them up.

EDIT: Here's the link.

Inspiration struck so I can join in this Challenge.

I Grand Master Belial, vow to create a Daemon Warband, by 17 August 2015 at 18:00pm GMT. This I vow to Murv'hee, or spend an eternity as a Spawn!

Thread

Barring any major problems, it should be complete.

Hey, so I might be done with this, but I would love someone else to take a look as it got written in sections and I want to make sure it a. all makes sense, and b. doesn't have and weak links/ places that should be combined/rephrased.

Thoughtstealer Plague

EDIT: So I am happy with this for now, and declare it complete barring anyone else's input, which of course will still be welcome.

I've updated the first page, but I've left off the COMPLETE! mark on some, just so that final adjustments can be made if necessary smile.png

Only two vows are not submitted in any form so far, which might be the highest percentage in a challenge so far (despite the lower amount of challenges), so well done for that! thumbsup.gif

I won't finish work until after the deadline, so I'll probably be a little lenient if a vow is submitted a little late.

Details of the next challenge will be posted around 10pm GMT on 17th August.

Uveron and Lord Thorn - will ammend your entries accordingly when I get home tonight :)

THREE AND A HALF HOURS LEFT!

A pity Conn sad.png But if you enjoyed it, then that's the main thing.

The Challenge is now finished! I'll update the first post soon.

Archived