Showcase: HQ

icedearth_09

I posted this guy once here already but he went down with photobucket so here he is again, this time with plagiarized fluff.

23172466_10208240958456712_2613411338939

Schliecher sat, and waited. Brother Maynard, Bearer of the Holy Orb, was due to lecture the Neophytes from the Book of Armaments. The clearance of Site 3 had not gone well. Squad Drei and Squad Vier had been tasked with clearing the eastern sector. There they had found witches; 'weirdboyz' in the Xeno tongue. Squad Vier had been eliminated; their transport 'Fahles Pferd' wrecked. Four Brothers from Squad Drei had gone to their Emperor. Witches were unheard of on Harrow Gate, their very existence an affront above and beyond the Xeno. Snapping out of it, Schliecher realised that Brother Maynard had arrived and was beginning.

"Und der Kaiser sprach, sagen: Zuerst..."

Schliecher drifted away again. He could picture the barrage with perfect clarity; could see every bone and tooth on the talisman of the witch responsible for it.

"...und die nummer der zählung ist drei..."

Schliecher felt the hate rise. He remembered the words the Chaplains had imparted to him. Abhor the witch. He would feed the hate, stoke it. He would use it to avenge the Astartes he had not had the opportunity to call 'Brother'.

"...funf is verboten..."

Abhor the witch.

A few of the Space Wolves I've painted for my wife :smile.:

Wolf Lord on thunderwolf (with frost axe)

http://reho.st/self/dba8f8672856106095178d6efa4fc655432af35d.jpg

Rune Priest on bike (I do wish thunderwolves were allowed)

http://reho.st/self/09017f4e982a121b746f64c2687b6322c1483da1.jpg