Dosjetka

Oh yeah, the boltgun is too. My mistake. The shoulder pads are stock standard Mk VII though. Might look a bit thin due to the angle and lighting.

Yeah the right one is Def 40k. But if the left one isn't b@c I'd like to know where it came from, or a different angle. The edge really does look thinner in every pic.

Anyways. Great tutorial. I'll use it for the IF portion of my dornian crusade IF/CF allied demi co for my black templars... (one of these days, lol)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for publishing the guide, I must say that you have just disproved my theory that you "need" an airbrush to paint yellow properly. Simply stunning results! I will do an guide myself on the 1st company when time permits. But I must criticize you for one thing THE LIGHTING! Invest in a strong daylight bulb! 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. I've mixed shades together for my latest foray into Imperial Fists which I haven't yet detailed... in great detail. I use a 1:1:1 mix of brown, purple, and sepia washes which works pretty well and looks far better than just the sepia wash on its own.

Thank you. I've mixed shades together for my latest foray into Imperial Fists which I haven't yet detailed... in great detail. I use a 1:1:1 mix of brown, purple, and sepia washes which works pretty well and looks far better than just the sepia wash on its own.

purple ink? Do you have pics? I'm curious to see how it looks.  If the pics were better you could see the mixed ink on my wip Fists.  Ihttp://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/326998-me-109red-barron-inspired-imperial-fists-8th-company/

Archived