+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Blood Angels Strategium+++

I would like to join. I know it is a bit late, but here is what I have so far....

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/322757-lamenters-questions/

I have in progress 5 man Death Company. Only washed with Casadora. I plan to have them done in the next week or two.

What I have built but not primed are a 10 man tac squad, 5 man assault squad, and a 5 man dev squad.

EDIT:

I doubt my points will count but here is my point total that is completed.

Phoros: 175

Liberian: 90

Command Squad: 260

Tac Squad: 175

You can make a vow without the accompanying photo?

And will do Reclusiarch Jolemai.

Yes you can. Two things though: 1) it's binding vow, meaning you can not materially change it once you make it and 2) make sure you edit the "before" picture in your I its vow post and not start work on your models until you do.

Good luck.

I, Riotearp, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a ML 2 Libriarian on Bike with Gallians Staff for 120 Points, Libriarian on Bike with Power Sword for 85 Points, Libriarian on Bike with Power Axe (Halberd) for 85, as an 10 man tactical squad with Melter, Combimelter and Heavyflamer for 170 Points before August 15th, 2016.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Interesting vow, are those Puppetswar bikes? As for the other Tactical Squads, you can always vow them later if you have time msn-wink.gif

Have to say, I think we're going to see a record number of completions and people completing five vows this year smile.png

Yep they are. Im kinda pleased with them. They look good in both the normal and the heavy bike versions (armored front piece is a single item).

Then i will se how far i get. And throw more in the vow if possilble.

Great to see going to your third vow within the first month of the ETL! Now I'm sure you'll find a way to represent ML2 on your Librarian (some elaborate painting will do) and keep in mind you have up to 5 vows in total! Good luck! thumbsup.gif

I, Sir Ovbov, first of his name (and most likely last) rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Chaplain with a Stormbolter from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 95 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/923/TxiPgK.jpg

Welcome Sir Ovbov - your vow is in! Good luck!

I, , Helias Tancred rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Baal Predator with twin-linked assault cannons and heavy bolter sponsons, a Furioso Dreadnought with heavy flamer and melta gun, a Death Company Dreadnought with Blood Talons, melta gun and stormbolter, Astorath the Grim, Chaplain Zorin with jump pack and inferno pistol, and the 5th company Command Squad from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 895 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete.

Hidden Content
gallery_81299_12146_394055.jpg

I see a lot of commitment here! Wear the Badge of the Oathbrgker until the vow is complete? That's the spirit! Good luck!

Did we get to 50 Participants?

YES! 50 spot on!

Your vow is in! Good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Sir Ovbov, first of his name (and most likely last) rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Chaplain with a Stormbolter from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 95 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete.

I love this figure, such a wonderful classic..  But please for the love of Emperor fix that bent Crozius, it's making my inner OCD self rage..

I The Unseen rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Astorath, Redeemer of the Lost, and 10 Death Company Brethren with jump packs and 2 Power Fists from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 445 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to The Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

More vows? Welcome aboard! :D

Last night was a chore but 22 back packs now painted up and glued on. Finished Mephiston and now I have just the Sanguinary Priest to do...

@Captain Semper: in my vow I had the Priest on the larger 32mm base but now I've come round to looking at painting him I realise that I don't want him on it as he'd be the only model on a larger base and wouldn't look right! Is it ok to swap it for a normal smaller base?

I, Lasuria, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Chaplain with jump pack and Inferno Pistol from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 120 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

(cutting it close I know, sorry about that unsure.png I hope I got the points right ? I'm kinda new at that ^^')

EDIT : and here is the before picture :)

BA Chaplain - Before

I, Sir Ovbov, first of his name (and most likely last) rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Chaplain with a Stormbolter from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 95 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete.

I love this figure, such a wonderful classic..  But please for the love of Emperor fix that bent Crozius, it's making my inner OCD self rage..

Alas, I did not as my laptop was out of charge so I forgot about it, forgive me brother. However, I will do that for my next one which is also an oop Chaplain. (Vow 2 coming soon) 

I The Unseen rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Astorath, Redeemer of the Lost, and 10 Death Company Brethren with jump packs and 2 Power Fists from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 445 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to The Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Welcome aboard! As Semper mentioned, get your starting photo in as soon as you can and all the best with your vow! May you have success in ETL V!

I, Lasuria, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Chaplain with jump pack and Inferno Pistol from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 120 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

(cutting it close I know, sorry about that unsure.png I hope I got the points right ? I'm kinda new at that ^^')

Absolutely fine points-wise and glad you could make it in time for your first ETL! I'm sure you will do us proud thumbsup.gif

I see a lot of commitment here! Wear the Badge of the Oathbrgker until the vow is complete? That's the spirit! Good luck! 

Yeah... that's probably my influence. I still wear my ETL I Oathbreaker as a reminder of my shame (I'll finish that Stormraven and Whirlwind eventually!)

Final call for Blood Angels recruits during the Time of Challenge!

To be reading this you have made your way to Angel’s Fall across the rad-deserts, a process that weeds out the weakest. The hazards of the desert are many, and it takes a forum member of extraordinary skill and courage to even reach the Place of Challenge. Once there you have vied for the 60 or so places that are available. Should you succeed you are taken up in Sky Chariots; but should you fail you are left behind either to guard the place of testing or to make your way back to your own forum.

With places still available, time is of the essence. Make that final push, the timer until our departure has begun.

GATES CLOSE IN JUST OVER EIGHT HOURS at the time of writing for those interested in ETL V participation.

Gate closure: 1700 UTC (1000 PDT, 1200 CDT, 1300 EDT, 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, (16/06) 0100 AWST, 0230 ACST 0300 AEST)

Great to see both new entries coming in the nick of time! Good luck to both!

So any more reinforcements coming the BA way? Clock is ticking!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So any more reinforcements coming the BA way? Clock is ticking!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

For what it's worth, there has been further interest. If just depends on whether or not they actually pledge in time...

Come on folks, give Semper extra work to do - you know he loves it!

More vows? Welcome aboard! biggrin.png

Last night was a chore but 22 back packs now painted up and glued on. Finished Mephiston and now I have just the Sanguinary Priest to do...

@Captain Semper: in my vow I had the Priest on the larger 32mm base but now I've come round to looking at painting him I realise that I don't want him on it as he'd be the only model on a larger base and wouldn't look right! Is it ok to swap it for a normal smaller base?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hey Semper did you see my post? I assume it'll be ok to swap the base but I just want to check!

I, Thoridon, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1x Captain Karlaen (160 pts)

1x Raphen's Death Company - BP/TH, BP/PF, BP/PS, IP/CS, BP/CS (210 pts)

1x Cassor the Damned (140 pts)

From Shield of Baal: Deathstorm for Codex: Blood Angels, of total value 510 points on or before August 15th, 2016.

http://i.imgur.com/FjbMzE5.jpg

Yeah... that's probably my influence. I still wear my ETL I Oathbreaker as a reminder of my shame (I'll finish that Stormraven and Whirlwind eventually!)

You're definitely to blame in my case msn-wink.gif

Hey Semper did you see my post? I assume it'll be ok to swap the base but I just want to check!

If I may answer on his behalf, the bases don't count for the ETL when it comes to painting so you should be fine changing the size...

I, Thoridon, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1x Captain Karlaen (160 pts)

1x Raphen's Death Company - BP/TH, BP/PF, BP/PS, IP/CS, BP/CS (210 pts)

1x Cassor the Damned (140 pts)

From Shield of Baal: Deathstorm for Codex: Blood Angels, of total value 510 points on or before August 15th, 2016.

http://i.imgur.com/FjbMzE5.jpg

Welcome to the event and all the best with your first ever vow!

Archived