+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Wolf Guard Dan rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one unit of Thunderwolf Cavalry (195pts): Thunderwolf Cavalry (40pts), Thunderwolf Cavalry (40pts)- Power Sword (15pts), Storm Shield (15pts), Thunderwolf Cavalry Pack Leader (40pts)- Storm Shield (15pts), Thunder Hammer (30pts) from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 195 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. Thanks for the outline of what to say RPR ;)

ETL V Vow 1

So the painting starts for the Skyclaws:

gallery_25187_11901_231407.jpg

gallery_25187_11901_86124.jpg

gallery_25187_11901_17704.jpg

gallery_25187_11901_34364.jpg

The Void Claws that are built have been mounted on pins with the bottom 3 having now been sprayed:

gallery_25187_11901_283955.jpg

Here's a better pic of their heads:

gallery_25187_11901_365438.jpg

I promised a 3,000 point follow up vow ...

I SW1 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

235 - Wolf Lord in Armour of Asvald Stormwrack with Pelt of Balewolf, Fellclaws Teeth, digi weapons, thunder hammer and stormshield

135 - Rune Priest in RA with psychic hood, Frostfury, jump pack and digi weapons

110 - Rune Priest in TDA with, psychic hood, digital weapons, storm bolter

105 - Rune Priest in RA with digital weapons, psychic hood

110 - Iron Wolf Priest with tempest hammer, helfrost pistol and digi weapons

330 - wolf guard pack all with jump packs thunder hammers and stormshields

155 - wolf guard pack all with combi weapons and a single power weapon

155 - wolf guard pack all with combi weapons and a single power weapon

160 - Skyclaws Pack with 2 meltaguns, power fist and wolf guard with pair of wolf claws

160 - Skyclaws Pack with 2 meltaguns, power fist and wolf guard with pair of wolf claws

125 - Skyclaws Pack with 2 flamers and wolf guard with pair of wolf claws

105 - Long Fang Pack with missile launcher + flakk and WG in TDA with pair of wolf claws

105 - Long Fang Pack with missile launcher + flakk and WG in TDA with pair of wolf claws

95 - Long Fang Pack with plasma cannon and WG in TDA with pair of wolf claws

from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 3,000 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Starting pics will be edited in tonight.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/184455-image/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/184454-image/

All models with paint on will be knocked back to grey and pics will be updated with better quality ones as I undercoat models. msn-wink.gif

OK, a fantastic vow! Of course it's a long way to fall if you fail! And the Captain will be waiting! ph34r.png No pressure... whistlingW.gif

The next vow is beginning to take shape:

Three packs of Skyclaws...
Better pics and the vow will follow...
And to all the others that put themsleves under oath: please keep on doing such fantastic work!
Happy painting...

Right, I'm not updating the first page yet - I assume you'll become more specific? :P

I Wolf Guard Dan rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one unit of Thunderwolf Cavalry (195pts): Thunderwolf Cavalry (40pts), Thunderwolf Cavalry (40pts)- Power Sword (15pts), Storm Shield (15pts), Thunderwolf Cavalry Pack Leader (40pts)- Storm Shield (15pts), Thunder Hammer (30pts) from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 195 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. Thanks for the outline of what to say RPR msn-wink.gif

And a new recruit! Perfect! Now you're only one short of 50! You are ahead the BAs and the DAs and fairly close to Chaos and the Codex! Keep completing your vows and re-vowing the SW style and there is nothing stopping you! Although a few more participants won't harm either! :D

Good luck Dan!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I believe, I have to become more specific biggrin.png

I, Wolf Lord gunnar_w rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

145 - Skyclaws Pack (5) with 2 flamers and wolf guard sky leader with combi-flamer, frost axe and melta bombs

125 - Skyclaws Pack (4) with 2 flamers and wolf guard sky leader with combi-flamer, power maul and melta bombs

120 - Skyclaws Pack (4) with 2 meltaguns and wolf guard sky leader with combi-meltagun, chainsword and melta bombs

(somehow, Ulrik and his old iron priest buddy Mjölnir Halvarsson managed to come to this party just in time)

145 - Ulrik the Slayer

105 - Iron Priest Mjölnir Halvarsson with helfrost pistol, tempest hammer and melta bombs

from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 640 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

vow2 Pre klein

Skâl!

Edit:
I, Wolf Lord gunnar_w, declare my second vow to E TENEBRAE LUX V as completed:

Skyclaws post

Skâl! (again) biggrin.png

The last wolf I'll get to paint for a few weeks. I think this may be my favorite one yet.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah7/codyrstuart/20160601_211206_zpsartnymnh.jpg

And a group photo.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah7/codyrstuart/20160601_211126_zpsgumy03ma.jpg

Gnalbel, that Arjac looks amazing. Hands down the best I've seen.

thanks for reminding me how much i actually hate GW-resin models, arjac!

http://i.imgur.com/9D0Hxk0.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/vmokb2H.jpg

just the grey hunter left to finish my little vow o7

That;s the reason I prefer dark grey to blue-ish grey... He looks fantastic!

I believe, I have to become more specific biggrin.png

I, Wolf Lord gunnar_w rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

145 - Skyclaws Pack (5) with 2 flamers and wolf guard sky leader with combi-flamer, frost axe and melta bombs

125 - Skyclaws Pack (4) with 2 flamers and wolf guard sky leader with combi-flamer, power maul and melta bombs

120 - Skyclaws Pack (4) with 2 meltaguns and wolf guard sky leader with combi-meltagun, chainsword and melta bombs

(somehow, Ulrik and his old iron priest buddy Mjölnir Halvarsson managed to come to this party just in time)

145 - Ulrik the Slayer

105 - Iron Priest Mjölnir Halvarsson with helfrost pistol, tempest hammer and melta bombs

from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 640 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Skâl!

Excellent! That's how the game is played! Of course the most important bit is to get some new recruitments in while there is still time, but also re-vowing will e an important element to victory!

Keep going everyone!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So after completing my first vow, which can be seen here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/322647-the-mad-hatters-teaparty/?p=4410758

I, The_Mad_Hatter, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX again and vow to complete:

5 Wulfen (Pack leader, 2 Great Frost Axes, 2 Thunder Hammer and Stormshield, 5 Stormfrag auto-launchers) 236 pts

gallery_85560_12017_32821.jpg

Logan Grimnar and Stormrider 320pts

gallery_85560_12017_106530.jpg

from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 556 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Apologies guys for not posting too often. Real life and work got in the way, but never the less I've been painting pretty much every evening. Being a slow painter and all, part of the wow is close to completion and thought I'd share some progress pics.

27166223940_8faac4ea34_z.jpg

I'd love to hear some C&C, so go ahead.

Also on a side note, my first SW model got a honorable mention in the recent flyers painting competition on GW's 40k facebook page so I'm pleased as punch. I hope it inspires people, so posting the link here as well.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1626036457716987&id=1575682476085719

Bladewolf rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Ulrik the Slahyer, One Wolf Lord , 10 Wulfen  and One Relic Leviathan Pattern Dreadnought from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 1069 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

+++ ETL VOW 1  (1069pts) +++

++ Space Wolves: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) (1069pts) ++

+ HQ (300pts) +

Ulrik the Slayer, Wolf High Priest (145pts) [Crozius Arcanum, Frag & Krak Grenades, Healing Balms, Plasma Pistol, Power Armour, Relic: Wolf Helm of Russ, Wolf Amulet]

Wolf Lord (155pts) [belt of Russ, Melta Bombs]
Runic Armour [bolt Pistol, Frag & Krak Grenades, Relic: Black Death]

+ Elites (444pts) +

Wulfen (444pts)
Wulfen [Dual Frost Claws]
Wulfen [Great Frost Axe]
Wulfen [Great Frost Axe]
Wulfen [Thunder Hammer/Storm Shield]
Wulfen Pack Leader [Dual Frost Claws]

+ Heavy Support (325pts) +

Relic Leviathan Dreadnought (325pts) [Ceramite Plating, Leviathian Siege Drill w/ inbuilt Meltagun, Three Hunter-killer Missles]

So after completing my first vow, which can be seen here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/322647-the-mad-hatters-teaparty/?p=4410758

I, The_Mad_Hatter, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX again and vow to complete:

Hidden Content

5 Wulfen (Pack leader, 2 Great Frost Axes, 2 Thunder Hammer and Stormshield, 5 Stormfrag auto-launchers) 236 pts

gallery_85560_12017_32821.jpg

Logan Grimnar and Stormrider 320pts

gallery_85560_12017_106530.jpg

from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 556 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Congratulations on completing - and good luck on your follow-up! The tension is rising... ph34r.png

Apologies guys for not posting too often. Real life and work got in the way, but never the less I've been painting pretty much every evening. Being a slow painter and all, part of the wow is close to completion and thought I'd share some progress pics.

Hidden Content

27166223940_8faac4ea34_z.jpg

I'd love to hear some C&C, so go ahead.

Also on a side note, my first SW model got a honorable mention in the recent flyers painting competition on GW's 40k facebook page so I'm pleased as punch. I hope it inspires people, so posting the link here as well.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1626036457716987&id=1575682476085719

Well those look totally awesome as does your entry in that Fb competition! You should be rightly proud! This is really high caliber work anselneo!

I Bladewolf rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Ulrik the Slahyer, One Wolf Lord , 10 Wulfen and One Relic Leviathan Pattern Dreadnought from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 1069 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

+++ ETL VOW 1 (1069pts) +++

++ Space Wolves: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) (1069pts) ++

+ HQ (300pts) +

Ulrik the Slayer, Wolf High Priest (145pts) [Crozius Arcanum, Frag & Krak Grenades, Healing Balms, Plasma Pistol, Power Armour, Relic: Wolf Helm of Russ, Wolf Amulet]

Wolf Lord (155pts) [belt of Russ, Melta Bombs]

Runic Armour [bolt Pistol, Frag & Krak Grenades, Relic: Black Death]

+ Elites (444pts) +

Wulfen (444pts)

Wulfen [Great Frost Axe]

Wulfen [Great Frost Axe]

Wulfen Pack Leader [Dual Frost Claws]

+ Heavy Support (325pts) +

Relic Leviathan Dreadnought (325pts) [Ceramite Plating, Leviathian Siege Drill w/ inbuilt Meltagun, Three Hunter-killer Missles]

...aaaand Bladewolf enters the scene! Hefty vow there mate, so good luck with it! Just remember to edit in the "before" pics when you get them! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, mercbat from the Aett, claim my first ETL vow completed. Proofs are listed below.

LF pack "Seine":

gallery_81331_12029_161047.png

LF pack "Neisti":

gallery_81331_12029_587655.png

And let my oath would be heard by my brothers and sisters of the Aett: I, mercbat, gonna rise again to the ETL challenge in a couple of days.

For the Russ, for the Allfather!

P.S. I know that on the start pics they had CCW, but I completely lost that bitz-box. =(

Hail Brothers,

glad too see everyone's progress, here's mine, finished Krom Dragongaze last night:

P1070083

P1070080

P1070081

P1070078

P1070084

P1070082

P1070077

P1070076

P1070075

P1070072

P1070071

P1070070

P1070069

P1070084

Hope you like him. I'm on to Ulrik and Bjorn next.

Wow, I disappear for a few days and loads of folk are making progress.

I too have managed to complete my first vow!

20160604 200735[1]

20160604 200751[1]

20160604 200802[1]

20160604 200814[1]

20160604 200852[1]

20160604 200931[1]

20160604 200944[1]

20160604 201043[1]

Not my best painted or my best pictures, but completed nonetheless.

Vow 2 coming tomorrow when I get pictures sorted out. :)

Keep up the good work Wolves

Congratulations to mercbat (fantastic grey) and dantay for their completions! And that Crom looks amazing Bulweih - the brown on cape is especially well made! 

Also guys can you just post larger pictures like mercbats above? It will save everybody quite a few clicks! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I dantay_xv, do rise to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux,

I vow to complete:

Land Raider Helios – 260 points

20160606 092839[1]

Deimos predator with Dozer blade, Conversion beamer and lascannon sponsons – 185 points

Relic Whirlwind Scorpius, Dozer blade – 130 points

20160606 123837[1]

Typhon Heavy Siege Tank, with lascannon sponsons – 390 points

20160606 092812[1]

Caestus Assault Ram – 275 points

20160606 092929[1]

From IA2 second edition

Land Raider Redeemer with multi-melta & storm bolter - 255 points

20160606 092912[1]

Land Raider Crusader with multimelta – 260 points

20160606 092849[1]

Land Raider Phobos with storm bolter - 255 points

Land Raider MK2B with storm boter- 255 points

20160606 092822[1]

Drop Pod - 35 points

Drop Pod & Deathwind Launcher- 50 points

20160606 123818[1]

From Codex Space Wolves

For a total of 2350 points

I shall complete this vow on or before August 15th, to the glory of the 6th Legion, The Vlka Fenryka.

If I fail  I shall be cast from the Fang, and named Oathbreaker until the years end.

Fenrys Hjolda!!!

Wow Dantay, that's a bit of a vow !

One day I'll have as much tanks to pledge that you have !

Time for this week end tiny advancement.  Stormfang not completed. Sic(k).

Metalics allmost complete, and that the big part of the brush work. The other parts should be quicker.

Stormfang Brush2 A

Stormfang Brush2 B

Tested the new Citadel gloss washes. Interresting. Will continue to use them.

G.

The joy of hording models and never getting rond to painting them.

I have had the Helios on a shelf for 3 years, so the wife told me to paint it or sell it! :D

Okay. The Sons of the Kitty cat, unforgiven, Dark Angels. They have now out recruited us!!

I urge all those still to vow. Bring your pledges forth.

Lets beat those robed rock dwellers!!

I, mercbat from the Aett, claim my first ETL vow completed. Proofs are listed below.

LF pack "Seine":

LF pack "Neisti":

And let my oath would be heard by my brothers and sisters of the Aett: I, mercbat, gonna rise again to the ETL challenge in a couple of days.

For the Russ, for the Allfather!

P.S. I know that on the start pics they had CCW, but I completely lost that bitz-box. =(

Cool colour scheme ! What's that symbol on their left shoulder ? Great company, pack marking or something else ?

Is this colour scheme for a specific Wolf Lord or a Specific Time/Campaign ?

Archived