+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

So not my best work, but I finished Captain Macar and my first vow. I had better expectations for this model which I mentioned earlier, and this ETL, but life kept me busy.

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/Carrack1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsm5xrnx2g.jpeg

So, for 165 points, I, Dark Seren1ty, hereby submit evidence of my third and final vow:

1 Herald of Tzeentch with 30 pts of daemonic gifts, soul bane, exalted locus of conjuration, and mastery level 3.

May Tzeentch smile upon my damned soul!

28960887946_69c8047015_z.jpg

Wow, the Eye has gone crazy! :o 

An enormous amount of completions at outstanding painting quality! Congrats, you guys are doing a fantastic job! 

Now if Bad Santa completes his second vow and Gianluca his fourth then both categories will have 100% completion rate. Third vows are already at 100% completion and of course STDs 3k is what's pending in the 5th vows...

Good luck in this final hours! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Im still going!!!!! My back is propper messed up but I refuse to see my Dr until I finish my vow, you will not have eternity to know my flesh today Rakarth!!! Just went shop and bought painkillers, munched most of the box and straight back home to paint (slight detour past a sasuage and bacon baguette with extra bacon... Lush). Ill be done in a few hours.

Im still going!!!!! My back is propper messed up but I refuse to see my Dr until I finish my vow, you will not have eternity to know my flesh today Rakarth!!! Just went shop and bought painkillers, munched most of the box and straight back home to paint (slight detour past a sasuage and bacon baguette with extra bacon... Lush). Ill be done in a few hours.

Please see a doctor, your back is worth a whole lot more than our toy soldiers.

AWESOME CONPLETIONS EVERYONE!

I have word of gianlucafiorentini123 (or whatever his complex name is, spaces!!!) and he said he'll deliver! BadSanta is finishing up, he's having trouble letting Gold paint dry over enamel paints. He'll hopefully post completion pic soon. 

WHERE IS SLAVETODARKNESS?????

good question, he could be painting, or at the doctor, or doing something unholy to a lush sasuage and bacon baguette with extra bacon...

He could also be painting the doctor while doing another unholy thing with the bacon baguette. Who knows with him!

Ok guys, let's win this!

gallery_79873_10492_15852.jpg

Awesome completions so far - I believe in the last souls who need to fullfil their oath to the gods - otherwise, omnonmom souls :P

I have word of gianlucafiorentini123 (or whatever his complex name is, spaces!!!) and he said he'll deliver! BadSanta is finishing up, he's having trouble letting Gold paint dry over enamel paints. He'll hopefully post completion pic soon. 

Perhaps he's seen the light of the Immortal Emperor and jacked it in!

Perhaps he's seen the light of the Immortal Emperor and jacked it in!

Slave? I wouldn't count on it, puny lapdog :devil:

Archived