++ Black Crusade 2016 // Vow Your Soul to Chaos ++

Dude just noticed you havnt recorded my second vow. Give it a day or so and Ill be on vow 4 :lol:

?? I don't understand. I did record your second vow's completion in my last update. Perhaps you missed it?

:)

Sorry mate, I looked just after I woke up, couldnt tell my eye of terror from my elbow I was that tired.

No worries. I regularly put my knife in a blender and try to slice bread with a banana in the morning. Here, have a cookie:

Hidden Content

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Media/Img/catalog/Food/XLarge/Cookie.png

• 2 weeks later...

Update time!!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Soul%20Vow%20ETL%20V%205_zpsz96ew2sr.jpg

We've seen a steady influx of completion over at the strategium! However, only Uveron and Razblood have contributed towards their Soul Vow goals. Razblood in particular has finished two very hefty vows in the last couple of weeks, and has already fulfilled his duty towards the gods, while Uveron is a mere 96 points away from completion! 

Myself and SlaveToDarknessare the largest sum of points in debt to the gods.... back to work!!!!

I wish I knew about this when it started (guess I should check the forums more often). I just completed a Lord of Skulls for the Black Legion and that's and easy 888pts right there!

@ Augustus: Well, I've been a member since 2013 but not a very active one. There's a lot about this forum that is still new to me though a "contest" to get work done is right up my alley. In fact the only reason I got my Lord of Skulls finished was for an Apocalypse game last weekend. He sat on my shelf primed for nearly 2 years! My only problem is that I dedicated my soul to Chaos years ago and it's no longer mine to barter with, so...

If you want to see the game: http://imgur.com/a/cwqSU

I'll go check out the "ETL Realm of Chaos" you're talking about.

Oh right, this was your 3d post. A shame, but perhaps the Call of Chaos event is something for you? It starts about November.

Here's a list of Bolter and Chainsword events. And here's the link to the Realm of Chaos Strategium in this year's E Tenebrae Lux

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE TIME!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Soul%20Vow%20ETL%20V%207_zpsfv3pm81j.jpg

It has been a fulfilling week in the Realm of Chaos, with many completions coming in. Suddenly, thamier has sprung to life and finished two vows, and yours truly completed a third vow.

Meanwhile, no new Souls have set themselves free by completing their vows to the gods.

• Atia recently finished her Scorpion, and set herself free from the wrath of Chaos.
  • Yours truly, will need to complete a Lord of Skulls and some pretty big other walkers if I am to complete my vow to the gods.... unsure.png
  • Celtic_Cauldron is well on his way to completion, so no worries there.
  • ChazSexington has not been heard from since, and seeing as he has yet to complete his first vow, tripling that number of points will be hard - but not impossible.
  • Lord Thorn will complete his vow if he finishes his current vow - if he finishes it.
  • The same can be said for Paerson73 - but for his fourth.
  • Razblood is on a roll: he already completed his Soul Vow, and he just keeps going!!
  • SlaveToDarkness is mad and well on his way in his fourth vow - but will he be able to finish that AND another 3K vow in the last two weeks?
  • Tankus Wokus finished his vow by the smallest of margins - but enough to satisfy the gods! Be proud, son of Chaos!!!
  • Teetengee, oh Teetengee - where arst thou, Teetengee???
  • Thamier completed two vows in one week! Awesome progress, but not even half of his promised points total - and with only two weeks, things are going to be tight!
  • Uveron needs to finish his last vow - something I am confident he'll do - but the Gods are fickle.

I'm busy, but I'll get it done. Doing a bit of painting today actually. The schemes on the three I am working on are ridiculously complicated though, (as in I have already used 30+ colours on one model alone) so it's taking a bit.

I'm doing my best, the Maulerfiend is coming along - the experiment I was trying for the colour scheme is kind of a fail, but it's still coming along :)

I have been reminded of just how much I hate those possessed though X)

Oh, and a new can of Mechanicus Standard grey will help me get the rest done nice and quick :)

Good work guys - but still, play safe. If there is not enough time for a huge last vow - better vow smaller or all your work will be for nothing. 

Slaanesh likes souls. Mhmmmm

Good work guys - but still, play safe. If there is not enough time for a huge last vow - better vow smaller or all your work will be for nothing. 

that does sound like a challenge!

guess im gonna go do it wrong then!!!

Quoted For Truth.

Better to finish all your vows and have the points count in the ETL than taking the risk of revowing to make your Soul Vow - only to fail your last vow and have all your point work against the team! Still, if you're sure you can make it, totally go for going for it!!

Edit: Quoted. Not Gouted.

Alright, time for the last weekly update of the BLACK CRUSADE 2016 event.

The last week has seen some massive completions in the ETL, and it shows in the progress of this Satellite Event as well.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Soul%20Vow%20ETL%20V%208_zpspupze40w.jpg

Celtic_Cauldron has indeed made the most progress, recording a stunning four vows in just one week - which is extra awesome because his second vow completed his Soul Vow. For him to revow and complete his vow three more times truly shows dedication to the dark gods! This will surely result in a gift of chaos.

Pearson73 and Tankus Wokus also completed their last vow, thereby completing their duty towards the gods and finishing their Soul Vow duties. Their souls are now freed and ready to be elevated on the ladder that leads to the ascension to Daemon Prince.

thamier is well on his way to fulfill his Soul Vow, completing his third vow in the last week, and revowing over a thousand points to complete his Soul Vow and finish his ETL contribution. Good luck, buddy!

Uveron has fulfilled his vow by a wide margin with his fourth vow, but has revowed a fifth time to get the much-desired five-star badge this year. Big ups to you buddy!

It seems like everyone is well on their way to finish their Soul Vows and fulfill their oath to the Gods.... everyone except ChazSexington! He seems to have disappeared from the earth, and he hasn't even finished his first vow! The gods will not be pleased.... ohmy.png

This will be the last update in this event - I will write a final report once Captain Semper has updated the thread after the closing of the event.

Good luck everyone with finishing your vows!

Archived