Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inspirational Friday 2017: The Black Legion (until 1/5)

Inspirational Friday Inspirational Friday 2017 Fanfic

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts
med_gallery_63428_7083_113631.png
Welcome to Inspiration Friday 2017.
Inspiration Friday is a chance for members to write pieces of fiction on set Chaos-related subjects, with a winner chosen at the end of each period and awarded a medal. As in the previous Inspiration Fridays, images accompanying entries are most welcome.

While previous incarnations were strictly weekly, I may give two weeks to work on some themes. I should also point out that, living in Tokyo, my Fridays start earlier than many of the Frater and so likely I will close and open themes early on Saturdays, Tokyo-time. Likely still Friday for most of you.

From 2016 onwards there were a couple of changes to Inspiration Friday:
While I, Kierdale, set the topic each time (or another member I appoint to take the helm in my absence), the winner of each topic will be given the choice of judging the next topic’s entries and choosing the winner from those entries. Should they, for any reason, wish to turn down this duty then judging will revert to Kierdale for the next entry.

Judging Rules
1. Many of our members are non-native English speakers so grammar, spelling and punctuation should not be too harshly judged. That said, members are encouraged to type their entries in a word processor program which can help them with their spelling and grammar.

2. The judge should choose the one entry which, in their mind, exemplifies the IF topic of that week. Not necessarily the most action-packed, the longest, the coolest, etc.
3. The judge may, when posting their judgement, choose to give feedback on each entry. What they liked and didn't like, what they wanted to see more or less of.

Past Inspiration Friday Topics
Links to previous incarnations of Inspiration Friday, for reference:

Under Brother Nihm:
Aspiring Champion
Chaos Banner
Regarding the Legions
Favourite Model
Paint a CSM
Favourite Primarch
Why Chaos?

Under Tenebris:
Chaos Cults - Winner: Disease
Legacy Weapon - Winner: Xenith
Rank and File - Winner: Kol Saresk
Chaos Worlds - Winner: Marshal Sampson
Chaos Vehicle - Winner: Loesh
Call of Chaos Test model - Winner: Alan of Angels and Loesh
Chaos Battle - Winner: Cormac Airt
Minor Daemon - Winner: Tdf4638
Spooky Chaos - Winner: Dizzyeye
Chaos Stronghold - Winner: Carrack
Nemesis of Chaos - Winner: Kierdale
Chaos Navigator House - Winner: Marshal Sampson
Chaos Knight House - Winner: Kierdale
Chaos Santa - Winner: Castellan Cato
Chaos Dreadnought - Winner: none was chosen!
Chaos Warship - Winner: Conn Eremon
Interview with a Chaos Lord - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Interview with a Chaos Sorcerer - Winner: Kierdale
Chaos Space Marine Bolter - Winner: Son of Carnelian
Chaos Assassin - Winners: Carrack, Kierdale and Zhaharek
Intel Report on Warband - Winner: Kierdale
Betrayal - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Chaos Sword - Winner: Castellan Cato
Chaos Spawn - Winners: Carrack and Kierdale
Champion of Khorne - Winner: Slipknotzim
Chaos Heraldry - Winner: Teetengee
Equerry - Winner: Zhaharek
Chaos Tome - Winner: TDF
Chaos Crossover - Winner: Lord Pariah
Dark Mechanicus - Winners: Carrack and Kierdale
Daemon Forge - Winners: Zhaharek and Beachymike123
Battles of the Space Marines - Winners: Carrack, Warsmith Aznable and Tipper
Cult Leader - Winner: Zhaharek
Familiar - Winner: Kierdale
Nemesis of Chaos II - Winners: TDF and Conn Eremon
Ruination - Winner: Carrack
Chaos Sidekick - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Chaos Skirmish - Tactical Squads - Winner: Kierdale

Under Kierdale:
Interview With A Warpsmith - Winner: Carrack
ETL Background (care of Carrack) - Winner: Kierdale
Lair of the gods - Winner: Scourged
Signature Tactics - Winners: Scourged and Majorbookworm
Berserkers of every creed - Winner: none.
Chaos Geneseed - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Tales of... ...Chaos Glory - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
A Stolen Relic - Winner: Beachymike123
Summoning - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Treadheads - Winner: Scourged
The Primordial Annihilator versus...the Greater Good - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Replenishments New Meat - Winner: Scourged
Chaos Halloween Horror - Winner: Dammeron, Scourged, Zhaharek and Teetengee
Interview with a dark apostle - Winner: Carrack
Chaos Power Armour - Winner: Scourged
Tales of Hubris - Winner: Teetengee
Chaos Titans - Winner: Scourged and Teetengee
Chaos Icons - Winners: MaliGn, Teetengee, Carrack and Scourged.
Bonus Challenge: Chaos Objectives - Winner: Carrack
Memories of Terra - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Possessed - Winner: Captain Malachi
Chaos Steeds - Winner: Scourged
Traitor Regiments - Winner: Teetengee
The Primordial Annihilator versus...the Vlka Fenryka - Winner: Carrack
Campaign I - Opening Moves - Winner: Diabolist
Interview with a Daemon Prince - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Skirmish II - Upon Cursed Wings/Jump Assault - Winner: Teetengee
Lost in Space - Winner: Scourged
Imperfect Beings - Winner: Carrack
Obliterators - Winner: none
Lesser Daemons I - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Tales of Honour - Winner:Son of Carnelian
Tales of Dishonour - Winner: Fulkes
Campaign II - Assault - Winner: Scourged
Knightfall - Winner: no contest.
Architect of Fate - Winner: Carrack
Chaos Flyer - Winner: Kierdale
Schism - Winner: Scourged
A Chaotic Alliance - Winner: Squigsquasher
Chaotic Rites - Winner: Krautscientist
Retro-Chaos - Winner: Carrack
ETL-V model - Winner: Scourged
The Primordial Annihilator versus the Inquisition - Winner: Carrack
Interview with a Chaos Apothecary - Winner:Kierdale
Chaos Trophies - Winner: MyD4rkPassenger
The Primordial Annihilator versus the Sons of Sanguinius - Winner: Carrack
The Primordial Annihilator versus the Bugs - Winner: Teetengee
Aquatic Combat - Winner: Kierdale
Campaign III - Tables Turn/The Crucible - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Halloween 2016 - Winner: Carrack
Tales of Vengeance - Winner: MyD4rkPassenger
Unit Champion - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Iron Warriors - Winner: Carrack
Thousand Sons - Winner: Zhaharek
Black Crusade – A Call To Arms - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Campaign IV - End Game - Winner: Kierdale
Seeds Sown... - Winner: Scourged
The Fallen - Winner: Trevak Dal
Chaos Bikers - Winner: Kierdale
The Warp - Winner: Scourged
Hive War - Winner: Carrack
Propaganda - Winner: Kierdale
The Ends Justify The Means - Winner: Carrack
The Witch - Winner: Honda
Rivalry of the Gods - Winner: none
The Primordial Annihilator versus the Sons of Guilliman - Winner: Caius/DogWelder
Death Guard - Winner: Azekai
Alpha Legion - Winner: Iron Father Ferrum
Desert Warfare - Winner: P3AKHOUR
Abhumans and mutants - Winner: Gunnyogrady
The Primordial Annihilator versus the Adeptus Mechanicus - Winner: ColonelSchaeffer
The Primordial Annihilator versus the Imperial Guard - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Images of Chaos - No contest
If Horus had won... - Winner: MaliGn
Exalted Champion - Winner: macbeefin
The Black Legion - Winner:

While each topic will close (with respect to who can win the medal for that theme) after a set period, members who find themselves inspired to write about previous themes are most welcome to post these as and when they can, but I ask that you please title your entry accordingly (e.g. “Chaos Warship”).

Inspirational Friday: Timelines of Treachery is a companion thread to this (and past and future Inspirational Friday main threads) for those who wish to organise their IF entries and present their warband's timeline. I know I just about my warband's timeline a lot, so the thread is to help both readers and writers to get their heads around which stories come where. By all means please add your own timelines as and when you can smile.png
  • Excessus likes this

Son of Carnelian

Son of Carnelian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,946 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Lords

So are we posting on 2017's first topic now?

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,690 posts
  • Faction: Neo Zeon

So are we posting on 2017's first topic now?

Short answer, not yet. See here for more.

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

Index of Inspiration Friday entries here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

"Three times faster than the usual Warsmith."

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts
Welcome to Inspirational Friday 2017!
I thank you for your many entries in Inspirational Friday: Thousand Sons.
We had five fantastic entries this time which really captured the spirit of the XV legion, a legion close to my heart as it was they who lured me back into the hobby (and then Slaanesh seduced me, but that’s another tale...).

Here begins our first challenge of Inspirational Friday 2017:
Black Crusade - A Call To Arms
Abaddon’s thirteenth Black Crusade rages as we speak and in the first challenge of IF2017 I want to see tales set in the build up to any of the 13 Black Crusades. Were your warbands involved? Were they recruited, pressured? An old debt called in? Did they take up the black or fight as mercenaries, or even shun the call to arms? Or were they the ones tasked with gathering forces for the Crusade?
And which Black Crusade you choose is entirely up to you. Were your warriors called upon by the lord of the newly-formed Black Legion, Abaddon, to aid him in claiming the daemon sword Drach’nyen? Did they assault Cadia in the 2nd Crusade? Aid in the desecration of Saint Gerstahl’s tomb or the diversionary force that attacked the Cadian Gate? Were they key in the bringing down of the Citadel of Kromarch during the 4th Crusade or were they present during the Scouring of Elysia in the 5th? Were they embroiled in the infighting between former Sons of Horus in the 6th Crusade? Perhaps those of the Hydra found wetwork for their blades and bolters during the Ghost War or those bearing the Black faced the entirety of the Blood Angels chapter on Mackan? Did they aid Abaddon in appeasing the Changer of Ways during the murderous 8th? Was your warband one of those that sailed unhindered from the great Eye in the wake of the 9th? Were they part of the alliance between the Black Legion and the Iron Warriors in laying siege to the homeworld of the Iron Hands during the 10th Black Crusade? Perhaps they were part of the Despoiler’s fleet scattered by the maddened daemon of Tzeentch at the beginning of the 11th, ending up fighting both the Imperium and the Greenskins on the Cardinal World of Relorria? Or were they to play their part in the legendary Gothic War?

Note that in a future IF we will cover the actions of your warbands during this or another Black Crusade, so you needn’t go beyond `how they got involved` (hence the 1-week only time limit) but by all means do go on if you wish. If you wish to cover the entirety of the Crusade in this IF entry then by all means do a different one in the later challenge msn-wink.gif Then again, a Black Crusade is not merely one battle, you could cover the opening engagements now, leaving more meat for later...

Note that this topic is also open to loyalists lapdogs of the Corpse God to submit entries from their point of view...

Inspirational Friday: Black Crusade – A Call To Arms runs until the 20th of January.

Let us be inspired.

And who shall judge this new challenge? That decision lies with our current judge: Carrack.
To the chosen victor: step forward and claim the Octed Amulet:
gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Zhaharek

Zhaharek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19 posts
  • Faction: The Ninefold Blade

Wow, I'm utterly honoured to judge the first Inspirational Friday of the year. Ominissiah willing, I'll add that Octed to my signature.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's stories!  smile.png

Happy New Year my fellow heretics!

gallery_63428_7083_6894.png gallery_63428_7083_6894.png gallery_63428_7083_6894.png gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts
Congratulations, Zhaharek!

My entry for the current topic:

Telling Tales
Hidden Content

Does everyone need another week? I don't mind pushing back the deadline.
  • Warsmith Aznable and Carrack like this

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,690 posts

If you push it back another week then I'm just going to write my entry next Thursday instead of tonight whistlingW.gif

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,690 posts

Struggled with the ending for this. This idea may have been better suited for a different topic, but here it is.

It references Betrayal directly, being a sort of sequel, and alludes to Three Ladies, Quartus, Hubris, and the as yet untold finale to the campaign series of challenges.

Hidden for length

Hidden Content

• Kierdale and Carrack like this

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts
If there is demand I can still put back the deadline (and give Warsmith Aznable time to edit his ending if he wishes, though it's probably great anyway ;))...?

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts
Well, we had only two entries for Inspirational Friday: Black Crusade – A Call To Arms. Not many keen on taking up the Black, I see! biggrin.png
Zhaharek is the judge but I’ll just make a few comments:
I don’t think Warsmith Aznable needed any more time to work on his entry! The first section dealing with his discovery of the ship which we have seen later become his home and his fortress was extremely interesting, as well as his forging of bargains with an Eldar farseer (we still need to hear about their initial meeting sometime, unless I’ve missed it in a previous entry) and That Little Girl. Inspirational Friday lived up to its name as I wholeheartedly intend to steal aspects of the Emperor’s Children you wrote about. Fantastic.
Spoiler
as – if any of my story was to be believed and not put down as the drunken rumour-mongering of low-level renegades – the Psychopomps seem to have rejected it. Or did they?

Here begins our second challenge of Inspirational Friday 2017, one I had hoped to finish within 2016, but there you go...
Campaign IV – End Game
To end what was planned in Campaign I – Opening Moves, got started in Campaign II – Assault and got bloody in Tables Turn/The Crucible, we come to Campaign IV – End Game.
What fate awaits the Aspis subsector now that chapter master Barcar and the Aspis Eternal shield have fallen in the face of lord Carrack’s assault aboard Ember?
Will warsmith Bolverk lay low his quarry, the Word Bearers dark apostle Harnak, besieging him within his very own cathedral fortress upon unholy Sicarus itself?
Will we see a return to the story of the 25th Grand Company as we last saw them facing the greenskin horde?
And the Scourged assaulting Aesclepius? I want to see more of this!

To those who did not take part in any of the previous three sections of this series, or missed one or two, by all means do enter this one. Summarise the events which lead up to this end point if you wish, or just dive in at the deep, bloody end.

Show us the end of your warband’s struggle, be it one that ends in victory or failure. And remember that though the campaign may end, the war is never over.

Inspirational Friday: Campaign IV – End Game runs until the 3rd of February.

Let us be inspired.

And who shall judge this new challenge? That decision lies with our current judge: Zhaharek.
To the chosen victor: step forward and claim the Octed Amulet:
gallery_63428_7083_6894.png
  • Warsmith Aznable and MyD4rkPassenger like this

Zhaharek

Zhaharek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19 posts
  • Faction: The Ninefold Blade

Sorry this took me a while.

Too excellent stories on both your parts, Kierdale, Aznable.

After reading and greatly enjoying both, my selection for this week would be Warsmith Aznable's entry as the victor!

Claim your Octed! biggrin.png

• Kierdale likes this

gallery_63428_7083_6894.png gallery_63428_7083_6894.png gallery_63428_7083_6894.png gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,406 posts

Crawls out of the dank dark pit where he oft resides:

I guess I should finish that story then, shouldn't I.

• Kierdale likes this

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

ETL_VI_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment_.jpgR9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_03.giffriday-award.pngx8we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png
I'm not dead, and I like 8th better than 7th.

Carrack

Carrack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,241 posts
  • Faction: Black Maw

Vensominair's Affliction

Late entry for Black Crusader

Spoiler

• Warsmith Aznable likes this

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,690 posts

Absolutely.

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts

Absolutely.
Undoubtedly.

Teetengee, I'm sorry I haven't got back to you about the rest of your story (that you PM'd me) yet. Life has been hectic. I will read it when I have time to sit down and enjoy it. :)

And congratulations, Warsmith Aznable.

And Carrack, that was fantastic, both tying in with your other recent entries (though from a different and very interesting viewpoint) and fitting the 'Call To Arms' topic :tu:
  • Teetengee likes this

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,406 posts

Absolutely.
Undoubtedly.

Teetengee, I'm sorry I haven't got back to you about the rest of your story (that you PM'd me) yet. Life has been hectic. I will read it when I have time to sit down and enjoy it. smile.png

And congratulations, Warsmith Aznable.

And Carrack, that was fantastic, both tying in with your other recent entries (though from a different and very interesting viewpoint) and fitting the 'Call To Arms' topic thumbsup.gif

It's ok, it isn't like the story I pmed you is finished yet, just the section too "exciting" to put up here.

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

ETL_VI_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment_.jpgR9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_03.giffriday-award.pngx8we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png

Scourged

Scourged

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 344 posts
  • Faction: Chaos

...eesh, and I still need to part III of this one. My, I'm long overdue on my homework. We'll see what time shall bring.

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01f.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_29004_10383_2014.pnggallery2900461982240.pnggallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,690 posts

Sorry this took me a while.

Too excellent stories on both your parts, Kierdale, Aznable.

After reading and greatly enjoying both, my selection for this week would be Warsmith Aznable's entry as the victor!

Claim your Octed! biggrin.png

I do claim it.

And I fully intend to indulge myself on End Game since I'm out of competition. msn-wink.gif

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts
Campaign IV – The Doom of Carth-Lar
Hidden Content

Epilogue
Years Later
Hidden Content

With about 24 hours to go...
Do members need another week?

I usually update in about 9hrs time, and am off to bed now :) If there aren't entries (or requests for an extension) by the time I would update then I'll push it back a week anyway. :)
  • Warsmith Aznable, Teetengee and Carrack like this

Carrack

Carrack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,241 posts
  • Faction: Black Maw
The Tempering 
Aboard Ember, immediately after the Battle of Garland System.  
Spoiler

Searching 

Garland I
Spoiler

The Hunt for the Shield
Spoiler

• Warsmith Aznable and Kierdale like this

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts
Unless Carrack (as he has already submitted his entry) or Warsmith Aznable (as this theme's judge) object, I'll put back the deadline one more week (to 2/10) for more entries.

If either does object/cry "Get on with it!" (Which is fine :D), I'll then post the next theme with a deadline of 2/17).

Does anyone have anything in the works but just ran out of time?

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,690 posts

It is disappointing that only two entered within the time frame. If anybody is actively working on something I would like to see it, especially if it completes a series being told through earlier stories in the history of these competitions.

But if nobody chimes in and Kierdale closes this iteration, I will happily judge between these two and present my own at the same time.

Anybody?

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,406 posts

I'm working on a thing, but the last one I missed needs to be finished first, so go ahead and judge as far as I am concerned.

• Kierdale likes this

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts
With only Teetengee raising a hand to indicate WIP, but also suggesting we get on with the judging, I'll update the thread tomorrow, end the topic and open the next one.

Scourged

Scourged

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 344 posts
  • Faction: Chaos

I'll have an entry. But nowhere near in time for this deadline. Though, a thought... perhaps we could have an impartial party read each story in its entirety and judge the sum of the parts together? I feel like we've all worked (or are working) very hard on these long stories, but only each part in isolation has seen the gaze of adjudication, and over the long span of time. Once we've collected the full tales from each of us willing, having someone bear witness to the whole things could be fun. Just a thought... and forgive me if the idea has already been long considered and in the works by our fearless leader. thumbsup.gif

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01f.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_29004_10383_2014.pnggallery2900461982240.pnggallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inspirational Friday, Inspirational Friday 2017, Fanfic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users