Before

med_gallery_13342_13449_145343.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_63718.jpg

Complete

gallery_13342_13449_55185.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_108263.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_109375.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_128241.jpg

Then here my before photo of my second unit of Plague Marines & the last Character I'm needing

gallery_13342_13449_89353.jpg

Iron Warriors Land Raider

gallery_13342_13449_151024.jpg

Iron Warriors Predator

gallery_13342_13449_42500.jpg

Plague Marines

gallery_13342_13449_114889.jpg

All I've got left to buy is a Drone & waiting on my Baal Predator to arrive next week to convert into a Hellforge Predator for my Iron Warriors.

I Threefiddy answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1x Helldrake, 1x Sicaran Assault Tank, 10x Tactical Squad, 10x Tactical Squad, 1x Fire Raptor, 1x Chaos Lord and before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

If any of the units I have listed do not qualify I can change them up as I have plenty of stuff and some of that maybe applicable. (Have not played in a long time and not sure what chaos have access too)

Going to be painting these up in Night Lords scheme.

Will be putting up additional units which do not qualify as chaos as out of competition stuff just to keep the paint flowing.

Three.

So theis week-end was full of damp not wet brush and colored water. 

4 more brothers, 4 more voices join the Kakophony

(still WIP

But we need more, more, more voice, more sonic blast.. To much is not enought

Update time.

I had a productive weekend, it was a public holiday here so I got more time to paint than usual. I managed to complete 2 helbrutes (1 still needs basing) I still need to get 7 plague marines painted for a tournament on Saturday however, which are currently only undercoated. I would have liked to have had time to rebase 22 models and repaint my display board too but alas; I don't think I'll get it all done.

gallery_45376_13864_59272.jpg

Helbrute with multimelta and fist.

gallery_45376_13864_260818.jpg

Helbrute with lascannon and missile launcher.

I'll try to get another update done next week, next will be the squad of 7 plagues, followed by typhus. I'll get some better pictures of my minis at some point. Will need to build a lightbox I think.

Been doing what I can to salvage the First Strike marines, who along with the belly mouth Dark Imperium marine were too mutated and messed up for my tastes!

Should have enough of these dudes for some batch painting now!! This will be my plague marine squad pledge, the plague caster and Blightbringer ready to roll

http://i68.tinypic.com/2i7p7ch.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/119466o.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/9rh8ie.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/zxwbxc.jpg

Just a little update on my progress... 

I've finished the base flesh of the Plaguebearers and am now moving on to the details. They're coming together pretty quickly so hopefully by the end of the week they'll be finished. Until then.

Xxgs1p5h.jpg

7U5aQirh.jpg

r73JmYPh.jpg

hceYVmFh.jpg

Well here's a dirty one for you! Finally got a completion!

http://i66.tinypic.com/dw9u78.jpg

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, oil weathering , rust effects and chipping was a lot of fun! Really think 'dirty' Legions offer a lot of fun.

I'll get some better quality pics up of him and my first 4 marines!

I Eldrick Shadowblade, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete six units before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

1 Demon Prince of Nurgle

1 7 man unit of Death Guard

1 Blight Drone

1 Lord of Contagion in Terminator armor

1 Noxious Blightbringer

1 Nurgle Sorcerer

will post pictures soon.

B5aCUlJ.jpg

4bAwvuv.jpg

Edited by Eldrick Shadowblade

Not sure of the best format but as I am building and painting as I go, I can put up pics as I go.

Sicaran Assault Tank

Before

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk195/Threef1ddy/NightLords/AssaultSicaranPrimed_zpsoglfuwbz.jpg

Complete

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk195/Threef1ddy/NightLords/AssaultSicaranComplete1_zpslmo9u50y.jpg

Helldrake

Assembled and Primed

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk195/Threef1ddy/NightLords/helldrakePrimed_zps0wl1nnbx.jpg

FireRaptor

Assembled

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk195/Threef1ddy/NightLords/FireRaptorAssembled_zpseayz4xyi.jpg

Also an out of competition

Achilles Land Raider

Assembled

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk195/Threef1ddy/NightLords/AchillesAssembled_zpswplcnwvm.jpg

On a separate note the Fire Raptor was not only a pig to build but that and the Achilles Raider I had some issues with the primer, after spraying from the rattle can I have ended up with a patchy coat and a sort of orange peel in places.

So gonna have to spend some time fixing that just like I had to spend forever bending resin pieces into shape just to assemble the Raptor. The newer kit like the sicaran was a much easier build !!

Any C&C on the tank is appreciated.

Three

Edited by Threefiddy

Part 2: The Hellbrute built. I was hoping to get all the units built by the end of the month. It could still happen, but it'll be tight.

hellbrute101.jpg

More pics on my in progress thread- The Templars of DOOooom... link in signature

Sorry for going AWOL for the past few days everyone, personal issues and tons of work persist... :sad.:

However I was glad to see progress and amazing work - particularly the conversions!

@ DreamsCollapsing: Welcome to the 10th Call and Good luck! Once you get your "before" pics edit them in your original post.

I forgot to take a picture of the very begining of my squad, can i particape tho ? (I can pledge to do only a 6 man squad if not). 

No that's fine. Just take a pic now in whatever state...

so everything is built so that i can prime and paint.  hellflayers and seeker chariots are in parts so i can paint them properly.

First shot is my pledge.

pics of the whole army. Using this to get the whole army painted.

Good - have you edit them in your original vow? (didn't check :blush.: )

@ Res Ipsa Loquitur: Imposing minis and your colour scheme works extremely well in large numbers... Quite a few completions too. Well done man! 

@ DuskRaider: amazing work, both dirtied and vibrant! but the bases man.... just do them! :wink: BTW I never appreciated the sculpted detail of those termies until I saw your pics. Impressive!

@ Kierdale: Your style is impeccable! Not only it's super-clean but the colour combinations scream Slaanesh! Amazing stuff...

@ Lord Commander Eidolon: Great Plaguecaster conversion - No tentacles for this guy then. And all this amazing sculpting for the rest... It's great to see all this creativity in the Call! Also which completion is the mini on this post

@ IP: Great finishing streak! it appears that Nurgle suits you! :tongue.: I hope I have updated the fist page correctly - pls let me know if I got something wrong.

@ DreamsCollapsing: one thing: :drool:

@ Threefidy: Welcome to the 10th Call! And good to see some Night Lords die-hards! By all means add as many out-of-competition entries as you like! That Sicaran is SICK! I would never touch the Fire Raptor - I only get negative feedback on putting it together...

@ Eldrick: Great vow man! Welcome to the 10th Call! (don't forget the pics)

@ lord gunthar: ermm... the Helbrutes look great but I think you only pledged one in your vow... Am I correct? Let me know if I got it wrong.

@ Tremblant: They are awesome! Love the white/green contrast! But do the bases man - it takes so much away from them... Also, have a nice time in China!

@ Rednekkboss: this is a very warped vision you got there man! :laugh.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

​Insane Psychopath 

1. Iron Warrior Predator

2. Iron Warrior Predator

3. Iron Warrior Land Raider

4. Iron Warrior Land Raider

5. Iron Warrior Exalted Champion COMPLETE

6. Plague Terminator

7. Plagueburst Crawler COMPLETE

8. Tallyman COMPLETE

9. Plague Surgeon COMPLETE

10. Drone

11. Foul Blightspawn

12. Unit of Plague Marines

13. Unit of Plague Maruies

14. Putrifier COMPLETE

I think it just these two that been swap around.  Foul Blihtspawn the one with the big tank on his back?  Purtifier the one with Grenades (current been painted :D ).  Not quite sure on there names, beside the background I've not even read the rules yet, just really like the models.

@ lord gunthar: ermm... the Helbrutes look great but I think you only pledged one in your vow... Am I correct? Let me know if I got it wrong.

My mistake sorry, the 1 was a typo in my original pledge. I mentioned that in my 1st update post in this thread when I posted the pictures of the unpainted minis (I did include both unpainted helbrutes in that post). I don't mind if you don't count the 2nd helbrute as 7 or 8 pledges doesn't make a difference to the title (Assuming I finish them all).

Looking at the summary post in the 1st page, I have finished painting the Daemon Prince too and posted it in this thread.

Thanks mate, sorry for the inconvenience.

I, gezabutla answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete;

1 x Exalted Champion [COMPLETE]

Hidden Content
K7gS7UE.jpg?1
l6gdxVQ.jpg?1

2 x Chaos Space Marine Squad [COMPLETE]
Hidden Content
hffQcgS.jpg?1
5pLL3ZA.jpg?1
hKzBX35.jpg?1
f8kiKyB.jpg?1

1 x Raptor Squad [COMPLETE]
Hidden Content
14W4V95.jpg?1
LeurPsq.jpg?1

1 x Plague Marine Squad [COMPLETE]
Hidden Content
0R9rL16.jpg?1
8Hh3fIO.jpg?1

1 x Helbrute [COMPLETE]

Hidden Content
AaG3jqN.jpg?1
vN36SFS.jpg?1

before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Edited by gezabutla

@ IP: Alright - I *think* I got it right now. Let me know if not. 

@ Lord Commander Eidolon: Ahhh... OK then! :ph34r.:

@ Lord Gunther: OK then I'll add it to your vow - if it's a typo, it's a typo. Fixed the Daemon Prince too!

gezabutla: welcome to the 10th Call! I see you aim for Warmaster -  good luck!

@ Sagentus: This is coming along beautifully - no? :yes:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!