ETL: Legions of Corax discussion *(Check First Post)*

Dracos

Thank you!  ^_^

Man, I can't adequately describe the fun I had building a painting these guys.  I mean, I love the *idea* of Terminators, yet I am not sure why I kept putting them off to build.  Now that I have, I'm almost addicted :P

I know what we're all thinking: How did we do in the ETL now the doors have slammed shut?  Lucky for you guys I'm bored.

From what I can see, the sons of Corax have contributed 5,671 points that will be counted out of 6,802 points vowed.

That's an 83.4% completion rate right there, which is awesome.:thumbsup:

We make up 17% of the Space Marine outpost total point score and if we were a faction to ourselves we have an adjusted score of 4,730.

In terms of largest contributions we have:

Rednekkboss 1,069 points of Raptors

Race Bannon 1019 points of Raven Guard

Luthermax 715 points of Raptors

But the real winners are the tabletops and display cases all the painted models will grace.

Disclaimer: Any mathematical errors are my bad and I hope I didn't miss out anyone. (Race Bannon, GolfDeltaFoxtrot, Valaas, NiceGuyAdi, Rednekkboss, Spaz, Luthermax, Colonel Bindoff, Hellstrike, LongJohnSilver, Inquisitor Dracos and Brother Quixote are included here.)

@Brother Quixote - what are the base colours of your Dusk Crow chapter?

I'll try to take a picture of the Squadron together at some point. I also want to paint my command razorback with twin assault cannons and the special banner sometime soon. It's already been half painted.

So.. when is the next RG painting event..? :wink:

I use two thin coats of GW's Skrag Brown and Warpstone Glow over a dark brown and green basecoat (OOP Swamp Brown and Woodland Green anyone?).

Looks quite bright until it's dulled down with an Agrax Earthshade wash.

Add in the quartered colour scheme :wallbash:  and that's a lot of painting time.

Once I have a day or two off I'll (hopefully) get some better pictures and set up a WIP thread.  I'll be trying to keep up some painting momentum so I'm in for a RG painting event.

Disclaimer: Any mathematical errors are my bad and I hope I didn't miss out anyone. (Race Bannon, GolfDeltaFoxtrot, Valaas, NiceGuyAdi, Rednekkboss, Spaz, Luthermax, Colonel Bindoff, Hellstrike, LongJohnSilver, Inquisitor Dracos and Brother Quixote are included here.)

I made two vows, and met both, so mathematically doesn't change the overall percentage we amassed, but we can add a further 639 points to our points.

Archived