+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Captain Semper

I'm currently in a bit of a pickle.

We had a tidy up before heading for a short break to the inlaws and it seems the wife has put the tray of models I was working on "away".

Back last night and there's no sign of them anywhere. Had a really good look this morning before heading out to work and still no joy. :sad.:

I hope you find them.

If it is a tray, got to be somewhere quite big to store. If the place was not flat, the tray could have tipped and gone down the back of something, so go check the places she thinks it could have been just in case that has happened.

Also summon the kids incase they called dibs on daddys tray of bits he doesn't want :p

"away" in our house is wife-speak scrapcode for in the bin.

All the GWS stuff went into the box room from all over the house. I'd thought I'd made it clear it was all but that one tray but a "communication error" happened.

Working through boxes the models were likely tipped into.

You know what my model collection is like and I had it all out to pilfer bits from different kits to make my SW's a propper mishmash of armour marks. So when it all got moved :(

Vow 2A

Thought that I added this last night, but I guess not.

For my second vow, I Threadcutter rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete 1 unit of 6 Hellblasters, each equipped with a Plasma Incinerator, for a total value of 198 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

A bit earlier than usual - I will not have the time to update later today...

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Argh ... I'm getting a bit stressed now that these models will never turn up. I've been through every box and can't find them anywhere!!!

Captain if I can't find these damn models can I amend the vow to the same points worth of other models? :(

I, mercbat, rises to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the glorious Vlka Fenryka, known as Space Wolves between inhabitants of Imperium, for the second time, and vow to complete:

- Venerable Dreadnought (TLLC, DCCW w/Stormbolter)

of total value - 182 pts on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Aett and the Allfather and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

gallery_81331_14612_137524.jpg

My First Vow Is Complete

Hidden Content

tumblr_pa3c2seaRk1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

tumblr_paadhbu67B1tdqdkto2_r1_540.jpg

Congratulations Lord Blackwood, your completion is registered! Really like that shade of blue-grey... Any follow-up vow coming our way?

Argh ... I'm getting a bit stressed now that these models will never turn up. I've been through every box and can't find them anywhere!!!

Captain if I can't find these damn models can I amend the vow to the same points worth of other models? :sad.:

This is highly irregular - a vow cannot be changed once made. PM me to discuss...

I, mercbat, rises to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the glorious Vlka Fenryka, known as Space Wolves between inhabitants of Imperium, for the second time, and vow to complete:

- Venerable Dreadnought (TLLC, DCCW w/Stormbolter)

of total value - 182 pts on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Aett and the Allfather and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Hidden Content

gallery_81331_14612_137524.jpg

And Mercbat is back with a follow-up! Good luck with that Dreadnought sir!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Congratulations Lord Blackwood, your completion is registered! Really like that shade of blue-grey... Any follow-up vow coming our way?  

"Bondsmen?" 

Jarl Stybjorn growled at Lady Blackwood. 

"You claim reinforcements gather and you bring us, bondsmen! Lesser hunting dogs for you and your kinsmen to drive prey out?  Is that all there is? " 

Lady Blackwood smiled , it was a predator's smile  metallic sharpened canines showing as  the colossal  war machine stepped free of the bulk  lander , it was a dominus pattern armor, festooned with guns , it towered over the Armiger class war engines its left arm a massive conflagration cannon , its right a colossal harpoon , the knight itself wearing the dark emerald of House Blackwood.  The armor was called the Wayward Huntsmen. 

" No Jarl, My younger brother has finally been cleared of his duties upon fair Wald, he joins us now, but yes there are indeed also more bondsmen." 

Stybjorn let out a low growl that turned into a laugh. 

" So be it. "  

I, Lord Blackwood, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete the listed Force of total value 968 points on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

This Vow Will consist of 

1x Knight Valiant 

2x Armiger Helverins 

tumblr_pael3y1pCW1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Wow! What a follow-up vow! :tu: Good luck Blackwood, your vow is raising the SWs average - it is important to see it through!

Well, the SWs need to up their game. You have a good re-vowing rate but a relatively week completion rate of just 13%. That means that the bulk of the work is done by a small portion of your team... :no:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow completed, happy Fathers Day Russ! Vow completed, happy Fathers Day Russ! med_gallery_82073_13679_473316.jpeg

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/237361-image/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/237362-image/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/237363-image/

RikuEru - I went back and forth on bloodying my Murderfang up. In my personal fluff, before and after internment, I see him as having a long saga full of un tempered rage. Winning him glory while the longer in tooth question his leadership. So I honored him up (that, and he's magnetized to swap claws for an axe and shield!).

What colour do I do the gem on the axe?

Red or green. Have done a wash of Lamenters yellow to give the gem a warm look

42814595802_5ce2e1935b_z.jpgthumbnail94 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

Also a few wee bits I am working on for ETL

27994275397_fdef52d12c_b.jpgthumbnail97 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

42814595702_8ca1477de3_b.jpgthumbnail99 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

42814595592_455c9a5e11_b.jpgthumbnail98 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

42814595862_c69f1398c0_b.jpgthumbnail95 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

What colour do I do the gem on the axe?

Red or green. Have done a wash of Lamenters yellow to give the gem a warm look

42814595802_5ce2e1935b_z.jpg

Green looks just perfect! I'd keep it as is! :)

Also congrats for the two completions, keep the pace guys! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Fantastic Blackwood - admirable effort! Any plans for decals? 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well I got rid of the red and tried blue, not sure if it is a blue overload though... Almost prefer the blue as it is like it is channeling to the runes, which I tried a glow effect on

so green or blue??

42188882994_017fccee75_z.jpgaxe 4 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

42188882854_d87bbbf547_b.jpgaxe 6 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

41096971540_f30e8ab81a_b.jpgdread2 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

41096971420_98cc443fd3_b.jpgdread3 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

41096971260_f3a2ed6de4_b.jpgdread4 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

So, my second vow complete too.

Venerable Ancient - Odani

Ven. Dread - Odani - 1

Ven. Dread - Odani - 3

Ven. Dread - Odani - 2

All images are clickable, as always.

Sorry for slightly unfocused pics. I'll do better ones, when I'd finally get third lamp and a tripod.

Archived