+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Of course! I might have cut corners in stating the ETL's stance on bases - but I don't encourage them in the game itself.

I know mate, I know... ;)

That being said: would it be OK to slightly convert an Armiger Knight into something usable as a Decimator (but which doesn't quite cut it to your (Semper's) standards of counts-as) and vow it as an Armiger? My understanding is that the Armiger is far cheaper than a Decimator with two Soulburners, so there's no points increase, only an effort increase. Don't worry - it will look totally in place in the Chaos forum.

I’m sure it will... and my standards are not that high! :lol: seriously, if you make it passable as a decimator by all means go for it. It doesn’t have to be an exact replica - just something that would convey the bulk and the daemonic nature of it. But if you want to go for a Chaos Armiger, go!

I’m tempted...

Wasn't there something about a Cypher penance vow some years back... :whistling:

You didn't read the Captain Semper's Comments in the main rules section, did you? :whistling:

Hobby challenge time

Semper -

​Deathwing/just in case people don't wish thing spoilt

Call of Chaos this year, convert up a Fallen Terminator Lord ;)

med_gallery_13342_13449_42195.jpg

Then I will model my Character

med_gallery_13342_13449_558.jpg

Dreado will be completed for ETL reason. Few more part still got to get painted & will be done before the weekend. Just I'm going to be really busy between painting stuff for a friend & for myself for a local tournament this weekend

med_gallery_13342_13449_414495.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_453509.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_16418.jpg

How both Decimator are getting on

med_gallery_13342_13449_40423.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_207580.jpg

Have the Cultist ready for spray tomorrow

med_gallery_13342_13449_103877.jpg

Pretty much

- Got Friday to Monday off. I'm going to try pick up a few box Cadian get some work done to the 25 Cultist (two & a half squads) during this time. It will just be waiting on the Auto guns (Genestealer Cult set) to arrive.

- I also need to try start getting the Obliterators sorted during the weekend. All going plan, should have first ETL vow complete with in the next two weeks.

I , Sagentus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine Forum and vow to complete one Helbrute with dual PF and havoc squad (with 4 HBs and champ with BP/chain sword) of total value 254 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Looks like my bez are going to have to wait until the end of the ETL befor ei finish them lol. Ill upload pics later :-) at work atm 

Woo! Sagentus returns!

Currently basecoating the rest of the terminator squad and the sorcerer. I was gonna take a bunch of pictures, but it's been chucking it down so the light is absolutely garbage.

Dragonlover

Capt semper, here's the substitute model for the FW hound I mentioned breaking a couple weeks ago.

Hidden Content

gallery_21521_14538_812401.jpg

Not entirely sure which one you mean, but they all look the part. So feel free! :D

I’m tempted...

Wasn't there something about a Cypher penance vow some years back... :whistling:

You didn't read the Captain Semper's Comments in the main rules section, did you? :whistling:

:biggrin.: That's a very nice looking cypher right there! Well done Sir! But now, since you have taken the first step, the road to true glory is waiting for you! Come join us Captain!

Thx man! As I said, I'm tempted... But Inner Circle man, I'm carrying the seal in the sig... Can't turn away... :P

Another unit frmo my vow done, the Trilobe of Myphitic Blight Haulers.

More pics of all individuals, of all angles, on page 182 of my thread from this post onwards.

Hidden Content

i2xARce.jpg

Man, the quality of your work is astounding... truly spectacular stuff... :wub:

I, The Blood Raven, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Sectai Prosperine and vow to complete a unit of Scarab Occult Terminators and a Daemon Prince of Tzeentch of total value 410 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Welcome Blood Raven - this bunch of long war veterans need all the help they can get! Good luck with your vow!

I , Sagentus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine Forum and vow to complete one Helbrute with dual PF and havoc squad (with 4 HBs and champ with BP/chain sword) of total value 254 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Looks like my bez are going to have to wait until the end of the ETL befor ei finish them lol. Ill upload pics later :-) at work atm

And also welcome Segentus! Some serious firepower there! :tu:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, it ain't a completion yet, but I have got the turret of my Predator finished, I may go back and add some runes etc when I do them for the whole tank, but for now... This is done.

gallery_62155_11151_861667.jpg

I'll post some more pics over in my log.

Went on a painting spree tonight, just finishing touches left on vow 2.

Need to decide whether I'm gonna jump straight on 3 or take a short break and work on something else?

Wow, it's great to see so much progress!

I finished up 9 more Khorne models. So now I've completed 17 troopers for my 1st vow with only 5 left to go!

Here are some pics.

Bloodtongue, a squad of Bezerkers and World Eaters Chaos Lord Constantine

40640770450_e01d969caa_b.jpg

4 members of Squad Bloodtongue: Barnabas, the Mighty, Maggot, and Blood Drinker. 

28575695868_8d1b4c136b_b.jpg

And the other 4 squad members: Booger (he was named by my 4 year old cousin), Skull Crusher, Blood Rose, and World Devourer

41546739175_495233c5a8_b.jpg

Lord Constantine with a powerfist and chainsword

41725902174_a7c0757cea_b.jpg

Lord Constantine with a pair of lightning claws borrowed from Aspiring Champion Maggot

42398570852_20b0a00d21_b.jpg

Keep up the great work everyone!  Blood for the Blood God!

Yes, my cousin was very happy when I told him I used the name he suggested.

All my World Eaters, Orks, and Imperial Guard models have names on their bases. I'm gradually going back and painting names on the bases of all my Renegades and Heretics, Night Lords, and Death Guard models as well. It's a fun way to add character to an army.

So we're currently 12 people behind the Astartes, and we're basically neck and neck with the Blood Angels and Dark Angels in terms of participants. It's not utterly insurmountable as gaps go, but I wouldn't say no to a few more bodies to man the walls.

Of course, on a Faction level the Astartes have us all crushed, but you never know, they might all get in each others way and then we can swoop in!

Dragonlover

Nice one IP!

Nearly finished my Terminators this morning before I had to go to work and now I'm in a car on the way to Birmingham so it's gonna be a couple of days before I can finish them and start on the Helbrute. I reckon a Saturday finish if things go well, if not probably Monday.

Dragonlover

Nice one IP!

Nearly finished my Terminators this morning before I had to go to work and now I'm in a car on the way to Birmingham so it's gonna be a couple of days before I can finish them and start on the Helbrute. I reckon a Saturday finish if things go well, if not probably Monday.

Dragonlover

Welcome to Birmingham.....you'll never leave ;) :devil:

My second vow is done, pics will be up after I've had some food and fallout.

I, gezabutla, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete the units listed below of total value 456 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

1x Chaos Terminator Lord w/ Combi-Melta & Power Axe [129pts]

Hidden Content
bRwwPT6.jpg?1

1x Sorcerer w/ Force Axe [106pts]
Hidden Content
HGch3Jh.jpg?1

5x Possessed [110pts]
Hidden Content
SzukjJB.jpg?1

5x Chaos Space Marines w/Meltagun, Combi-Melta & Icon of Flame [111pts]
Hidden Content
wjKScbj.jpg?1