+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Ahh, now there's some news to warm our cold warp ridden hearts! Keep it up folks, full steam ahead to the finish line!

I've gotta go buy some Chaos Black spray today and then I can get on with my Knights. Also need to work out where we tidied the Leadbelcher spray to...

Dragonlover

I Insane Psychopath rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine forum and vow to complete 

​Vow 2

• ​Helbrute with Autocannon, Missile Launcher - 112
  • ​Renegade Armiger with 2 Armiger Autocannons, Heavy Stubber - 174pts
  • ​Chaos Bastion, 4 Heavy Bolter - 192
  • ​Rhino with Havoc Launcher, Combi Bolter - 83pts
  • ​5 Khorne Berzerker with Chain-axe 95

++Please let me know if I've mess up any points & will edit them.

of total value xxxx points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

​**I will get the point sorted by tomorrow.

It 848 points in total

I have forgotten to add a Chaos Lord if your ok for him to be added to the vow Semper or he can be kept until after this lot done & as my third ETL vow?

Chaos Lord, Terminator armour, Lighting claws 117

I will let you see this post before I make any edit's.  Also remember vow 1 was 1645pts & not 1500ish due to points change/not know from Chapter approve & was edit into the post/you seen before edit for vow 1.

Finally, my 1st vow is done. Work has been pretty stressful lately, so the finishing touches were delayed time and time again. But now I eventually made it:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/20180701_230337.jpg

Here, some more pictures:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/th_20180701_230416.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/th_20180701_230549.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/th_20180701_230659.jpg

and here a picture of my new Knight and my first one: Brothers of Destruction

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/20180701_231012.jpg

Will check points and revow in the next days.

Dude, that looks ace! Also that double havoc launcher looks way easier than the unholy monstrosity I kludged together as a second missile pod, I'll have to bear it in mind.

Dragonlover

Here is a wip of the brute with base coats and washes, next ill start layering/highlighting

gallery_95896_12723_247780.jpg

gallery_95896_12723_203642.jpg

gallery_95896_12723_503676.jpg

I learnt a hard lesson with this model and that was never to undercoat or base coat in cold weathers, really naffed the undercoat and caused bubbles :sad.:

Not much progress on my 4th vow - been spending most of my free time building and magnetizing a knight.

What I did manage to do was paint the sergeant of my biker squad and do the Reikland Fleshshade washes on the gold of the other 2.

O26Fufc.jpg

I'm particularly happy with the sergeant's face - sometimes things just work out :)

o2P0mHB.jpg

Now just 3 more and a terminator sorcerer to go. :)

Making good progress on my first exalted sorcerer...need to finish up a few last details on disk, transfers, etc but should be done in another day or two. What do people think of the blue- just using basic craft store metallic blue which I like most of the time and other times seems a bit too "glittery" for lack of a better word.

gallery_68171_12457_918053.jpg

Time to do Vow #3!

OK... So this first figure I converted before the new Death Guard Minis / codex came out so I'm a little bummed we didn't get access to Sorcerers with Jump Packs. So I'll have to use him as an ally if i ever actually play a game again...

UrGM08T.jpg

1fuH2ps.jpg

fbN30RQ.jpg

OH9rNIz.jpg

gGAt8Ou.jpg

So Chaos Sorc w Jumpack, plasma pistol, Force Axe (reaper) 137pts

Lord Felthius (Lord of Contagion with Plague reaper) 120pts

Chaos Sorc with Jump Pack, plasma pistol, force staff 131

Total: 388 pts (If someone wants to check math!)

I Insane Psychopath rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine forum and vow to complete

​Vow 2

• ​Helbrute with Autocannon, Missile Launcher - 112
  • ​Renegade Armiger with 2 Armiger Autocannons, Heavy Stubber - 174pts
  • ​Rhino with Havoc Launcher, Combi Bolter - 83pts
  • ​5 Khorne Berzerker with Chain-axe 95

++Please let me know if I've mess up any points & will edit them.

of total value xxxx points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

​**I will get the point sorted by tomorrow.

It 848 points in total

I have forgotten to add a Chaos Lord if your ok for him to be added to the vow Semper or he can be kept until after this lot done & as my third ETL vow?

Chaos Lord, Terminator armour, Lighting claws 117

I will let you see this post before I make any edit's. Also remember vow 1 was 1645pts & not 1500ish due to points change/not know from Chapter approve & was edit into the post/you seen before edit for vow 1.

OK IP, I corrected the first vow and of course you can amend your second vow which works out to 965 pts if I'm not mistaken! Good luck mate! :smile.:

Finally, my 1st vow is done. Work has been pretty stressful lately, so the finishing touches were delayed time and time again. But now I eventually made it:

Stunning work Iron Skull Mask - they both look great! And I'm letting all hope go as the end is nigh... :wink:

Vow 4 completed!

I'll get the pics up in a few hours.

OK, I'm recording the vow as complete but please edit the pictures in your post above when you get them.

Ok finally finshed my vow (thanks for the kick Dragonlover)

Hidden Content

Twin powerscourge Helbrute

gallery_74749_14463_929863.jpggallery_74749_14463_241178.jpgKhârn

gallery_74749_14463_845329.jpggallery_74749_14463_934699.jpgBloodletters

gallery_74749_14463_507836.jpggallery_74749_14463_952763.jpg

Quite a lot of work there - congratulations man! :thumbsup: Do you have plans for a follow up?

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hidden Content

Stunning work Iron Skull Mask - they both look great! And I'm letting all hope go as the end is nigh... :wink:

:biggrin.:  Thanks Captain, yo the best! :biggrin.:

I'm going to take an honest guess and say that it's probably going to take me until the end of this week to finish the Heldrake - a fair bit longer than I expected. I had totally under-estimated just how long it was going to take to do all of the raised trim on the model, and at this point I'm maybe just about a quarter of the way through it.

Liking what you've done with the faceplate Dragonlover, the design on the tilt shield is looking good too.

My vow's coming along fairly well, the bikes are all about halfway done and their riders around three quarters.

Update

Helbrute nearly finish. Just waiting on that Forge World order to arrive for a new IW transfer sheet so I can use one of the icon on the left knee pad. Taken about three hour in all to paint the model today.

gallery_13342_13449_26060.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_26070.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_38889.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_92149.jpg

Then bought this lot, along with some paints. So the Rhino for my Havocs unit with Lascannon. I'm going to try & see if I can add a Primaris Blood Angels Lt to the front of this. Just base on a game I had two week ago against a friend use to go a gaming club year ago & now they've started going to the one I attend to now.
​Then the Age of Sigmar models are for my Berzerker. I didn't know you got 20 models in this set, kept thinking it was 10. So it even better. So idea wise, this box set great.

gallery_13342_13449_92179.jpg

Archived