Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Chaos Daemons Outpost+++

ETL VI E Tenebrae Lux E Tenebrae Lux VI ETL

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,312 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

+++CHAOS DAEMONS OUTPOST+++

ETL_6_Poster_02_Forum_CHAOS_Demons.jpg

Welcome to the Chaos Daemons Outpost. Chaos Daemons belong to the “Realm of Chaos” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

You can draw units from the following lists:

- Codex Chaos Daemons: All units

- Imperial Armour Index - Forces of Chaos:

• All units with the Daemon keyword
  • All units from the Traitor Questoris list
  • All units from the Chaos Titans list

- Index Chaos:

• All units from the Questor Traitoris list
  • All units from the Chaos Bastions list

- Index Imperium 2:

• All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
This means that the Index lists are good until the Codex is released (in which case the Index list becomes obsolete and cannot be used by anyone). Also, FAQs that come in the wake of a particular Codex (or other publication) take precedence over the Codex (or other publication). Also, any PDF releases by either Games Workshop or Forge World are also admissible (even if experimental) until an official publication that contains them is released. 

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VI rules. You can find a link to the ETL VI rules below: 

ETL VI RULES

+++LET THE FEAST ON SOULS COMMENCE!+++

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,312 posts

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

++List of Participants++

Raven1: Vow 1 (738) COMPLETE

Teetengee: Vow 1 (320)

The Traitor: Vow 1 (586)

Uprising: Vow 1 (1,807)

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,408 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

Where are our daemonic friends, yo? :)

The warp is silent...

• Captain Semper and Kierdale like this

"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

gallery_48988_10980_12646.pnggallery_29004_9303_652.pngEcJeVZz.pnggallery_48988_13169_1292.png

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,312 posts

And so are the Grey Knights... it evens out! :P

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,302 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal

I'm almost tempted to vow a unit of daemonettes and a chariot just to be the only one for the daemon forum ... but then I'd be done for the event and still sitting on all my BA. :D

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.png

Soulhunter1995

Soulhunter1995

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 57 posts
  • Location:The Darkest Depths of the Eye etc Cheshire, United Kingdom

Same here, I`ve got 3000pts of daemons in the legion of grey :P but my blood angels...

Blood Angels 3rd Company 8th Edition - Won /Draw /Loss : 0/1/1

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,312 posts
Well, if it’s only one, then it is automatic Forum Champ! :D

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,394 posts
I Teetengee rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Daemons and vow to complete Lord of Change of total value 320 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory mighty Tzeentch an additional squiddlyspootch and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Also, if Chaos doesn't win this thing, I'm painting a unit of loyalists, so don't let me down.

I've been trying to get off my butt to paint this mini for a while now, should actually get past undercoating with the ETL!

Pic from before undercoating. Undercoated pic for final approval will be edited in when I can take a picture, probably in a couple days.
3nL0Sjy.jpg

Edited by Teetengee, 04 May 2018 - 12:46 PM.

• Captain Semper, Lord Rust and sfPanzer like this

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

ETL_VI_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment_.jpgR9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_03.giffriday-award.pngx8we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png
I'm not dead, and I like 8th better than 7th.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,312 posts
And the first Daemon arrived! :D

Now off to the Grey Knights Outpost to alert them to the fact!

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,302 posts

Finally! :D

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,312 posts

Well, good luck Teetengee, Veteran of the Long War - I can't wait to see this one transform into a LoC!!!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,394 posts

Sorry for potato quality, but here's the picture of the model before actually vowing, as that picture is from a while back.

@semper, this still ok for pre vow stage?

vQyBDIz.jpg

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

ETL_VI_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment_.jpgR9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_03.giffriday-award.pngx8we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png

Torbenos

Torbenos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 74 posts
It's a cool model! You've added the mask, the wings, the staff and sphere far as I can tell? Quite striking.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,312 posts
Yeah, it’s fine!

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 343 posts

It's a cool model! You've added the mask, the wings, the staff and sphere far as I can tell? Quite striking.

The staff/glaive and sphere are from the regular Skaven Verminlord kit(s), it looks like Teetengee went with the basic build of the Verminlord Warpseer.

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,394 posts

The staff/glaive and sphere are from the regular Skaven Verminlord kit(s), it looks like Teetengee went with the basic build of the Verminlord Warpseer.

Yeah, there was a little reposing and some work on the head to fit things to different head parts, plus the wings had to have some fur sculpting to fit in.

Uprising

Uprising

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,714 posts
  • Faction: Salamander, Death Guard

I, Uprising, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Nurgle Daemons and vow to complete a total value of 1807 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory grandfather nurgle an additional gardener and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

The Vow:

Scabeithrax the Bloated: 777pts

30 plaguebearers with banner and musician: 235pts

9 plague drones with banner and musician: 331pts

9 Nurglings: 162pts

Horticulus Slimux: 165pts

2 Poxbringers: 140pts

The plan is to make the grittiest/grizzly/grotesque force, while high quality in a short amount of time for my first army on parade force.  I spent about $200 on basing material/paint, so let see how this goes.  I wish everyone good luck, and remember the most important rule: paint bravely. 

thumbnail_IMG_1014.jpgthumbnail_IMG_1015.jpg

Edit Reason: Adding pictures are hard. 

Edited by Uprising, 05 May 2018 - 06:59 PM.

• Azekai, Excessus, Lord Rust and 1 other like this

Their good ways to lose and bad ways to win

Tzeentch Daemon Army blog:  http://www.bolterand...vides-for-thee/

ETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_01.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpgETL_2016_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificer

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,394 posts

WOO REINFORCEMENTS!

Also, started painting today!

Hidden Content

• Lord Rust and sfPanzer like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,312 posts

The plan is to make the grittiest/grizzly/grotesque force, while high quality in a short amount of time for my first army on parade force.  

Now that is a vow in its own right! ^

Welcome Uprising, best of luck mate and make the Daemons proud!

@ Teetengee: Hahaha! it's colourful alright! :lol: Good job there mate, good job!

Now this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the Daemons to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! smile.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• Teetengee likes this

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,302 posts
Oooh no easy subforum win for Teetengee after all! :D

Meanwhile it seems the GK are still MIA. Maybe some taunting from the actual chaos daemons will wake them up? :P

Disclaimer:

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,394 posts

Oooh no easy subforum win for Teetengee after all! biggrin.png

Meanwhile it seems the GK are still MIA. Maybe some taunting from the actual chaos daemons will wake them up? tongue.png

I'll taunt when I finish a model.

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,394 posts

More progress (cause it's kind of a slow Outpost)

Hidden Content

• Dragonlover, Baldhere and Tallarn Commander like this

Dragonlover

Dragonlover

++ PATRIS ANGUIGENA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,536 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion

Oh man those horns are gorgeous!

Dragonlover

• Teetengee likes this

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,394 posts

The horns are going to be a bit more subtle after other layers get put in.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,312 posts

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, E Tenebrae Lux, E Tenebrae Lux VI, ETL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users