+++Chaos Daemons Outpost+++

Captain Semper

+++CHAOS DAEMONS OUTPOST+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_02_Forum_CHAOS_Demons.jpg

Welcome to the Chaos Daemons Outpost. Chaos Daemons belong to the “Realm of Chaos” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

You can draw units from the following lists:

- Codex Chaos Daemons: All units

- Imperial Armour Index - Forces of Chaos:

• All units with the Daemon keyword
  • All units from the Traitor Questoris list
  • All units from the Chaos Titans list

- Index Chaos:

• All units from the Questor Traitoris list
  • All units from the Chaos Bastions list

- Index Imperium 2:

• All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
This means that the Index lists are good until the Codex is released (in which case the Index list becomes obsolete and cannot be used by anyone). Also, FAQs that come in the wake of a particular Codex (or other publication) take precedence over the Codex (or other publication). Also, any PDF releases by either Games Workshop or Forge World are also admissible (even if experimental) until an official publication that contains them is released. 

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VI rules. You can find a link to the ETL VI rules below: 

ETL VI RULES

+++LET THE FEAST ON SOULS COMMENCE!+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

++List of Participants++

Raven1: Vow 1 (738) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (694) COMPLETE

Teetengee: Vow 1 (320) COMPLETE

The Traitor: Vow 1 (586)

Uprising: Vow 1 (1,807)

OOC vows

Halandaar: Vow 1 COMPLETE

I'm almost tempted to vow a unit of daemonettes and a chariot just to be the only one for the daemon forum ... but then I'd be done for the event and still sitting on all my BA. :D

I Teetengee rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Daemons and vow to complete Lord of Change of total value 320 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory mighty Tzeentch an additional squiddlyspootch and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Also, if Chaos doesn't win this thing, I'm painting a unit of loyalists, so don't let me down.

I've been trying to get off my butt to paint this mini for a while now, should actually get past undercoating with the ETL!

Pic from before undercoating. Undercoated pic for final approval will be edited in when I can take a picture, probably in a couple days.

3nL0Sjy.jpg

It's a cool model! You've added the mask, the wings, the staff and sphere far as I can tell? Quite striking.

The staff/glaive and sphere are from the regular Skaven Verminlord kit(s), it looks like Teetengee went with the basic build of the Verminlord Warpseer.

Yeah, there was a little reposing and some work on the head to fit things to different head parts, plus the wings had to have some fur sculpting to fit in.

I, Uprising, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Nurgle Daemons and vow to complete a total value of 1807 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory grandfather nurgle an additional gardener and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

The Vow:

Scabeithrax the Bloated: 777pts

30 plaguebearers with banner and musician: 235pts

9 plague drones with banner and musician: 331pts

9 Nurglings: 162pts

Horticulus Slimux: 165pts

2 Poxbringers: 140pts

The plan is to make the grittiest/grizzly/grotesque force, while high quality in a short amount of time for my first army on parade force.  I spent about $200 on basing material/paint, so let see how this goes.  I wish everyone good luck, and remember the most important rule: paint bravely. 

thumbnail_IMG_1014.jpgthumbnail_IMG_1015.jpg

Edit Reason: Adding pictures are hard. 

The plan is to make the grittiest/grizzly/grotesque force, while high quality in a short amount of time for my first army on parade force.  

Now that is a vow in its own right! ^

Welcome Uprising, best of luck mate and make the Daemons proud!

@ Teetengee: Hahaha! it's colourful alright! :lol: Good job there mate, good job!

Now this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the Daemons to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Oooh no easy subforum win for Teetengee after all! :D

Meanwhile it seems the GK are still MIA. Maybe some taunting from the actual chaos daemons will wake them up? :P

Oooh no easy subforum win for Teetengee after all! :biggrin.:

Meanwhile it seems the GK are still MIA. Maybe some taunting from the actual chaos daemons will wake them up? :tongue.:

I'll taunt when I finish a model.

Archived