+++Age of Darkness Traitor Outpost (AoD-T)+++

ok... Dark Mech

I, Fangbanger, do hereby rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Warmaster Horus Lupercal, and pledge to bring to our side the Dark Mechanicum. Success shall bring me glory eternal, while failure shall condemn me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

Archmagos - 300pts (Ds, MA, PB, CF, 3x Ocularis, MB, RG

Tech thralls x 20 - 100pts (R.o.p.t, CA)

Krios venator x 2 - 300pts

Medusa x 2 - 280pts (poms)

Bunker - 55pts

Total - 1035pts

http://i.imgur.com/k62dbzO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XI2zgcl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/oKDytWr.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/2r4eHWJ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/S9j3IEQ.jpg

I, Kizzdougs, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the AoD-T and vow to complete 1 Legion Primus Medicae Consul (mounted on a Space Marine bike) of total value of 120pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. Lupercal!

The before picture :smile.:

YmCMWML.jpg

I, Kizzdougs, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the AoD-T and vow to complete 1 Legion Primus Medicae Consul (mounted on a Space Marine bike) of total value of 120pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. Lupercal!

YmCMWML.jpg

This is going to be awesome.

I, heshman, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX under the banner of the Warmaster and vow to complete:

• Questoris Knight Warden, with gauntlet and icarus cannons - 430 points
  • SA Stormhammer, with armoured ceramite and pintle flamer - 590 points

for a total value of 1020 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

LUPERCAL!

gallery_85395_14572_1437058.jpg

gallery_85395_14572_940659.jpg

No one else in the house is awake yet so I broke the paints out for a bit of early morning hobby time. Just me, the cats and a squad of MkIII marines.

gallery_92760_11494_141658.jpeg

Slow progress but progress nonetheless.

Cheers

Vogon

ok... Dark Mech

I, Fangbanger, do hereby rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Warmaster Horus Lupercal, and pledge to bring to our side the Dark Mechanicum. Success shall bring me glory eternal, while failure shall condemn me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

Archmagos - 300pts (Ds, MA, PB, CF, 3x Ocularis, MB, RG

Tech thralls x 20 - 100pts (R.o.p.t, CA)

Krios venator x 2 - 300pts

Medusa x 2 - 280pts (poms)

Bunker - 55pts

Total - 1035pts

Oooh, Dark Mechanicum! About time too! :biggrin.: Good luck man!

Welcome back Kizzdoughs, we have high expectations from this bike you know! :wink: Good luck! 

I, heshman, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX under the banner of the Warmaster and vow to complete:

• Questoris Knight Warden, with gauntlet and icarus cannons - 430 points
  • SA Stormhammer, with armoured ceramite and pintle flamer - 590 points

for a total value of 1020 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

LUPERCAL!

LUPERCAL! indeed! Good to see all this mobilisation from the Traitors side! :thumbsup:

OK, vs. the Loyalists, are 6 participants ahead - so that's good news, you narrowed the gap. Keep up the momentum and you may even overtake them! And the average vow is almost identical in the 990pts region! Just keep in mind that they have a better completion and revowing rate - not that this is important right now...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Both kids are out of hospital! So I now have time to finish my first vow! Hopefully I can finish tonight, or tomorrow night. Then I need to roll op my sleeves and get ready for my second (so far it’s looking like 3 knights, a spartan, land raider, land raider proteus, sicaran, a couple of dreads and a handful of characters). Pray for me brothers! I’ll need it!

Sweet, allies to our cause! After tonight’s throw down with WLK’s wolves, I’ve got more steam for painting! I also found more units in need of love for the following vows!

Effectively you copy the image url address and paste it in the image function of your editor (it's the small blue-ish rectangular in your editor toolbar).

However I suggest that you make a gallery here in the B&C. Instructions can be found here (in the ETL FAQ). PM me if you need further assistance. :)

I, LameBeard, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of Horus and vow to complete 1 Alpha Legion Legion Veteran Tactical Squad of total value of 164pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will mean I pretend I was working for the Loyalists all along (but to complete my cover story I will wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end). For the Warmaster!

Loadout: 2 additional veterans, flamer, combi-melta, Banestrike. Now I am just planning on the 'ordinary' bolters because I think forgeworld seeker bolters are over-the-top for banestrike, but I've modelled lots of extra ammo packs, have converted some 'marksman' single-shell adornments and will probably add the odd targeter so I hope that's WYSIWYG enough for you all (or at least Captain Semper - the one who counts!).

med_gallery_93054_12142_20741.jpg
Of course, the Hydra has seven heads:

IMG E6041

If anyone really wants to see the 'before' pics on shoulder pads, backpacks, weapons and bases, I have those too!

Calling these done apart from basing.

This is not my vow complete yet, just the first stage.

Cheers

Vogon

I like them very much, but do we not say "Choom" any more? Is that considered rather '2016'? I need training in the etiquette. Where is Olis anyway, I hope he's not defected to another forum.

Cheers

Vogon

I like them very much, but do we not say "Choom" any more? Is that considered rather '2016'? I need training in the etiquette. Where is Olis anyway, I hope he's not defected to another forum.

Choom is very much still alive brother! Use it! And use it often!

Hidden Content

gallery_92760_11494_1059426.jpeg

Cheers

Vogon

:yes: Looks awesome man! Awesome!

I, LameBeard, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of Horus and vow to complete 1 Alpha Legion Legion Veteran Tactical Squad of total value of 164pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will mean I pretend I was working for the Loyalists all along (but to complete my cover story I will wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end). For the Warmaster!

Loadout: 2 additional veterans, flamer, combi-melta, Banestrike. Now I am just planning on the 'ordinary' bolters because I think forgeworld seeker bolters are over-the-top for banestrike, but I've modelled lots of extra ammo packs, have converted some 'marksman' single-shell adornments and will probably add the odd targeter so I hope that's WYSIWYG enough for you all (or at least Captain Semper - the one who counts!).

med_gallery_93054_12142_20741.jpg
Of course, the Hydra has seven heads:
If anyone really wants to see the 'before' pics on shoulder pads, backpacks, weapons and bases, I have those too!

Welcome on board Lamebeard! :woot:

Now I'm a bit confused... You're vowing loadout 1 correct? What's the deal with loadout 2 then? :unsure.: The rules allow for only a single configuration to be pledged... PM me if there is a mix up to work it out.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Almost finished with my first magos dominus; only need the baserim and some tufts need to be done. The iron on perty is nearly finished and I have started laying down the brass and yellow :) Should be done by the end of the week.

hQpJbMX.jpg?1
D2IAX2h.jpg?2
17LSvQd.jpg?1
5kLD02d.jpg?1

I, Scribe, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Warmaster in this Age of Darkness, and vow to complete

2 x 10 Legion Tactical Squad (Bolters) - 250 Points

3 Vorax Battle-Automata (Lightning Gun) - 195 Points.

of total value 445 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring nothing but a stay of decimation from the Lord of Iron...failure is not an option.

Now I'm a bit confused... You're vowing loadout 1 correct? What's the deal with loadout 2 then? :unsure.: The rules allow for only a single configuration to be pledged... PM me if there is a mix up to work it out. 

Sorry for the confusion Captain. There is only one loadout. It's a legal seven-man squad (5 bolters, 1 flamer, 1 combi-melta). The green picture in the spoiler shows all 7, but was a bit of a rubbish picture, so I posted the blue version which is the same (except missing one poor fellow who was waiting for the bits store delivery) just so the frater could have a good look at the battle damage and the general lovliness of a full-on beaky squad up close.  I can tidy up with one good picture later in the week if you like - just before hitting the base coats!

Choom is very much still alive brother! Use it! And use it often!

Dreager and Rayray both completed Volkites - and yet nobody's said it yet. I feel like the kid who wants to trample on the fresh snow with no footprints yet. Surely someone else wants to say it now? I'm giving you all a fair chance ...

Almost finished with my first magos dominus; only need the baserim and some tufts need to be done. The iron on perty is nearly finished and I have started laying down the brass and yellow :smile.: Should be done by the end of the week.

Hidden Content

hQpJbMX.jpg?1

D2IAX2h.jpg?2

17LSvQd.jpg?1

5kLD02d.jpg?1

They both look awesome - very ominous in his back and red... Where's Perturbo's helmet from? Great choice! :thumbsup:

I, Scribe, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Warmaster in this Age of Darkness, and vow to complete

2 x 10 Legion Tactical Squad (Bolters) - 250 Points

3 Vorax Battle-Automata (Lightning Gun) - 195 Points.

of total value 445 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring nothing but a stay of decimation from the Lord of Iron...failure is not an option.

Welcome on board Scribe - good to have you back! Failure is not an option indeed! :yes:

Sorry for the confusion Captain. There is only one loadout. It's a legal seven-man squad (5 bolters, 1 flamer, 1 combi-melta). The green picture in the spoiler shows all 7, but was a bit of a rubbish picture, so I posted the blue version which is the same (except missing one poor fellow who was waiting for the bits store delivery) just so the frater could have a good look at the battle damage and the general lovliness of a full-on beaky squad up close.  I can tidy up with one good picture later in the week if you like - just before hitting the base coats!

OK got it. Thanks for the clarification! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived