+++Call of Chaos XI+++

Captain Semper

Just found a couple more pics from before I undercoated, may as well throw them up.

1st, my Berserker Champ Köpek, bare chested and power-fisted. 

Berserker Champ

2nd, one of my normal Berserkers, but one of the few who will have 'bunny-ears' (my warband are a bit of a mongrel lot, I reason only the pure World Eaters have bunny ears), and wielding a double-handed chainaxe. Nothing special, conversion-wise, but I like his pose, looks menacing.

Berserker1

Edited by RobWrath

Some completed models:

Dark Mechanicum Heretek Kill Team

3osx5kAh.jpg

Dark Mechanicum Tech-Priest Dominus 'Fabricator Locum Zal'gesh' and his Sicarian Ruststalkers 'Protectorate Flesh Golems'

bDyqb9wh.jpg

Dark Mechanicum Cultists 'Nekrotek Slave Servitors'

HSTDUUqh.jpg

Dark Mechanicum Enginseer 'Sacristan Chaeorg', Chaos Spawn 'Ualak - Sacristan's Big Mutant Servitor Assistant' and bonus Banner Bearer Malphas Makabius

mHJmeURh.jpg

All of the completed models thus far

IMySzD2h.jpg

Just to show the unit Berserker, Rhino & 3 Maulerfiend update from my army log

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/336629-iron-warriors-5th-grand-company-chaos-space-wolves/page-17?do=findComment&comment=5185274

Update

The World Eater are nearly ready that 2000pts & for there first game which is next week. I've just got three Berserker left to build & there still so much painting to get done as I general dislike using unpainted models in my own games.

Just built up the Berserker yesterday. Orignaly going to be a member of the Wrath warband, but I ended up losing the side part from the FW Berserker. Though I would just make him as a member of my own Iron Warriors.

I wanted to try & see if the Ork jaws would fit & something maybe look into using in future conversion. I'm pretty happy how it turn out, again fitting with the narrative base on the Warhammer World campaign that my warband base upon.

med_gallery_13342_13449_1065849.jpg

How the squad looking so far. So there one more member to add to them who I will aim as a member of the Wrath warband. I'm just waiting on a order for the Wrathmonger icon, just since the models where release for Age of Sigmar I've always wanted to use those icon when ever the time came to collect World Eater.

med_gallery_13342_13449_1310540.jpg

Then there Rhino transport which I just started painting this afternoon. So the Rhino will get painted during the weekend & then the usely weather powder, etc..

med_gallery_13342_13449_1513241.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_1643186.jpg

Then the Mark of Khorne using the stamp I've cut from sponge.

med_gallery_13342_13449_1297026.jpg

Then just got the Maulerfiend undercoated this afternoon as well & got the shade added.

med_gallery_13342_13449_1130898.jpg

How the warband looking since the last update. As said I've got three Berserker to build, I'm just waiting on a few part to arrive & if friends remember to bring few bits with them as well for the conversion so there ready for there first game.

med_gallery_13342_13449_818307.jpg

Actually finished this guy a few nights ago but forgot to get pics. That’s another part of my vow finished. I will probably go back and touch up a few sections of this when I get around to painting the rest of the unit but for the sake of this vow it’s done.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/7F6A183F-AED0-4712-8DA4-6EDBA8B965AE.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/C508E292-D0C2-478B-BD1F-F3B43EE7F087.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/27BBFCB4-9B52-4051-8369-2E5EE3EC75E8.jpg

The Plaguebearers are done as well apart from the bases. I just keep putting those off for some reason. Same with the Plague Drones. They will be done in time for the end of the call though. Next up will be the two Berserker rhinos :tu:

1435422563_627186003.jpg

BACK IN BUSINESS!

Sorry for the long time it took me to update... extremely busy week at work... :dry.:

Anyways, amazing progress everyone, and the quality of the work is aligned with the best traditions of the Chaos crowd! And Atia has added herself to the ranks of the Warmasters!

I started working on my berzerkers and began applying the basecoat before I realized I hadn't taken my before photograph yet.

I hope this is acceptable. If not, I understand and will start over.

Totally acceptable! :tu:

Finished my berzerker squad. Wow, these were the first models that I purchased when I started playing 40k at age 14. . . they have aged.

They have. But they do bring back memories and it's great that the Call of Chaos was the catalyst to finally get them done! :yes:

Some completed models:

Dark Mechanicum Heretek Kill Team

Dark Mechanicum Tech-Priest Dominus 'Fabricator Locum Zal'gesh' and his Sicarian Ruststalkers 'Protectorate Flesh Golems'

Dark Mechanicum Cultists 'Nekrotek Slave Servitors'

Dark Mechanicum Enginseer 'Sacristan Chaeorg', Chaos Spawn 'Ualak - Sacristan's Big Mutant Servitor Assistant' and bonus Banner Bearer Malphas Makabius

All of the completed models thus far

I hope I have updated correctly - let me know if otherwise. Top notch stuff man... as ever! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well today I realised I am not going to be able to complete the Call. Again. Like our glorious Warmaster Abaddon it seemed I will need 13 tries before I succeed. Real life concerns have taken up my free time. No matter, I shall embrace my spawndom and return better next year

My completed Terminator Sorc, plus two Rubrics... just to remind myself that I do actually have to do the infantry, and can't just do centerpieces all day. :sweat:

Those look great- love your TS scheme.

Still plugging away on my vow, hoping to make some good progress this week with a bunch of work travel done

Small update - a few berserkers with basic colours blocked out.

I'm going to leave these like this and do the next 3, so I can shade and highlight them all together (I find that stage quicker than blocking basic colours in, and it's also when I like to be more consistent with layers, highlight colours, etc). Happy with how the colour scheme looks at this stage.

WP 20181110 22 23 16 Pro LI

Fabius Bile Counts-As is finished:

4hGTRPd.jpg

sNw9uuy.jpg

Nd1cRCN.jpg

X9rbxax.jpg

... Well, technically I need to varnish him and then add 'Ardcoat to the vials on his back and some Blood for the Blood God on the needle of his gun and the tools on his Chirurgeon, but I count this as done. :laugh.:

Three down, five to go

Edited by Gederas

Good to see some progress being made, let's keep the updates coming :thumbsup: After completing three of my units I've wasted no time and got my next phase assembled and primed:

gallery_30308_10249_45088.jpg

Assuming my back isn't too bad I plan to get the core colours finished over the weekend... here's hoping or completion starts to look even more dodgy :laugh.: I've added the WIP shot to my vow post to help make Semper's life easier :tu:

Awesome work in this thread - this is already shaping up to be a great CoC!

More progress to report! Finished my third unit of Bloodletters

eYiLF7z.jpg?1

And since this is the third of three very similar units, here's the four pledged units completed so far (10 Bloodletters, 10 Bloodletters, 9 Bloodletters and Counts-as Karank)

ugzWKbM.jpg?1

I'm glad to be done with the bloodletters but the last two units to go are basically big bloodletters. 30 models down, 2 to go!