+++Call of Chaos XI+++

Captain Semper

Question Semper!

I seem to have misplaced the gunner of my Rhino. I have everything but that piece. Would I need to find or replace the missing gunner for my Rhino to be declared complete?

Also: My completions are missing the Chaos Lord with Power Maul and Combi-Melta and Greater Brass of Khorne

Edited by Gederas

Iron-Warriors-Chaos-Space-Marine-1000x12

ONLY FOUR DAYS TO GO!

All of your wonderful Chaos projects have inspired me to throw my hat into the ring!

​I Tallarn Commander answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1 Chaos Renegades and Heretics Enforcer with plasma pistol and power axe and 1 squad of 9 Chaos Renegades and Heretics Disciples with lascannon and plasma gun before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Here's the pic of my pledge

Hidden Content

32294586828_c60d416e3d_b.jpg

These 2 units will become a part of my larger Nostraman 9th Renegades and Heretics Mercenary Company

Crazy person no 1

So good to see that CoC is going strong.

@Captain Semper, you have no idea how glad I am to see you at the helm of this madness. If I realised much earlier I may have been tempted to put a mini in. Not enough time for my slow painting.

Cmon, stick a cheeky one in...

Speaking of vows...

I Slave to Darkness answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete
1 Counts as Fabius Bile
1 Counts as Lucius
1 Herald of Slaanesh
1 Slaaneshi Sorcerer
1 Hellbrute
1 Khornate Lord
before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Hidden Content
med_gallery_75911_12239_353564.jpg
The Brute needs de-Nurglefying, Fabius is a place holder mini until I find the bits for the new one (will be using the arms and torso from this dude though).

Crazy person no 2

It's great to see progress and some serious completions going on here! Now let's keep the pace for those final days of the event so we can go into the holidays with our souls intact...

Dusk Raider - what's going on with your bases man? :lol: (don't worry - they're still complete)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I don't think I've ever submitted a model with completed bases in the history of my event participation :laugh.:

It just takes me forever to come up with a theme and either purchase or build bases. I don't like like constraints when it comes to that. 

I declare my vow complete - I have done a squad (5 models) of berserkers for the vow. Yes, I'd have liked to have done 8 and yes, the eyes are terrible. But before making the vow I hadn't finished a model for 20 years so I'm pretty pleased just to get this many done.

Thanks to Captain Semper for organising, it's really given me a kick up the bum to keep making progress on these minis. It's been loads of fun!

Berserker Champ 3

Berserkers 6

Berserkers 8

I did take a full squad pic but I seem to have forgotten to take it off the camera. DOH

Edited by RobWrath

Some of the bits I need for the Dread have not arrived yet, so Im gonna swap it for another Dread I can finish. Ill post a before pik of the replacement soon when I find the arms.

++EDIT++

med_gallery_75911_12239_947425.jpg

Ill add this pik to my original vow as well.

Edited by Slave to Darkness

I don't think I've ever submitted a model with completed bases in the history of my event participation :laugh.:

It just takes me forever to come up with a theme and either purchase or build bases. I don't like like constraints when it comes to that. 

Well, at least you're consistent with the bases at the least :lol:

also Cap, you stilled missed the completion for my Chaos Lord with Power Maul and Combi-Melta on the completions listing for me :lol:

Alright, with four days to go, I herewith submit my two Rhinos in their pre-paint stages:

sp6LhsG.jpg

tTHXgec.jpg

I already posted these yesterday in this post in my WIP.

They're actually at this stage now:

RvYdrnr.jpg

Well, at least you're consistent with the bases at the least :laugh.:

also Cap, you stilled missed the completion for my Chaos Lord with Power Maul and Combi-Melta on the completions listing for me :laugh.:

Oh yeah, it was the update that nothing worked... I fixed it - only the Castellan Knight to go now, correct? 

@ StD: no prob - just go for it, let's see some results - clock's ticking! 

@ Augustus: oh boy, this is super very promising! 

NOW LET'S GO, NO TIME TO WASTE!

0832be8a470589abb271038296bdea7b.jpg

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

also Cap, you stilled missed the completion for my Chaos Lord with Power Maul and Combi-Melta on the completions listing for me :laugh.:

Oh yeah, it was the update that nothing worked... I fixed it - only the Castellan Knight to go now, correct?

Indeed! And I'm working on it since I'm now home and the Nuln Oil I put on the skeleton this morning before work is dried. If all works out, it should be done tomorrow or Thursday.

inb4 I ruin the model somehow

Edit: Speaking of the model. To quote Goldmember: I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

6Ibi9um.jpg

Edited by Gederas

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Dear Captain Semper - don't want to sound needy but did you see my completion?

I don't wanna be spawn!

I don't think I've ever completed an event this much in advance, so I'm milling around getting in everyone else's way :tongue.: I've even got them all blooded together on the table top already - not bad for my first Call :biggrin.:

Still time for those yet to get over the finish line, so chop chop to the painting desks with you (or sculpting desk)! All spawn will be forced to serve tea and biscuits to the Warmasters for eternity (which is a very long time).

I don't think I've ever completed an event this much in advance, so I'm milling around getting in everyone else's way :tongue.: I've even got them all blooded together on the table top already - not bad for my first Call :biggrin.:

Still time for those yet to get over the finish line, so chop chop to the painting desks with you (or sculpting desk)! All spawn will be forced to serve tea and biscuits to the Warmasters for eternity (which is a very long time).

Thankfully my last model is an easy enough one to finish. The hard part will be waiting for the washes to dry because there's a TON of washes to use on this thing.

Lucky on you for finishing in advance :p

This will be my first successful completion of a painting event since the Knight's easy to paint. Just a lot of time diddlign around doing nothing while waiting for washes to dry :lol:

Oh, speaking of successful: I found those missing Escher Cultists. It only took me nearly five months :lol:

I don't think I've ever submitted a model with completed bases in the history of my event participation :laugh.:

Indeed! And I'm working on it since I'm now home and the Nuln Oil I put on the skeleton this morning before work is dried. If all works out, it should be done tomorrow or Thursday.

inb4 I ruin the model somehow

Edit: Speaking of the model. To quote Goldmember: I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

Hidden Content

6Ibi9um.jpg

:ohmy.:

2Nqd.gif

I'm not going to make it. My first born was delivered this weekend and family will be here visiting through Christmas.

I shouldn't have procrastinated earlier.

Well congratulations man! :woot: That's fantastic news! Well worth the spawndom, I think! :biggrin.:

Hidden Content

I don't think I've ever submitted a model with completed bases in the history of my event participation :laugh.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Dear Captain Semper - don't want to sound needy but did you see my completion?

I don't wanna be spawn!

Seen it, fixed it! :biggrin.: Thank you man, also for you kind words - and stick around, other things will be coming soon... :wink:

NOW, GO, GO, GO!!!!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Okay so I decided to follow this Call of Chaos fashionably late, motivated by all these wonderful vows that have been made.

​I Kor Dalron answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Chaos Lord Sin-Enlil  ("Powersword/knife, Combi-Bolter")

2. Chaos Lord Kar-adad (Jumppack, Plasmapistol, Powerfist) 

before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

IMG 5583

I´m sadly just sending two emissarys towards this great cause but wanted to show my support.

Edited by Kor Dalron

Okay so I decided to follow this Call of Chaos fashionably late, motivated by all these wonderful vows that have been made.

​I Kor Dalron answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Chaos Lord Sin-Enlil  ("Powersword/knife, Combi-Bolter")

2. Chaos Lord Kar-adad (Jumppack, Plasmapistol, Powerfist) 

I´m sadly just sending two emissarys towards this great cause but wanted to show my support.

...aaaaand crazy person number 3!

Welcome to the carnage Kor - even if it is in the three final days! :laugh.: Good luck mate!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!