Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Freakshow's Grey Knights

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts
  • Faction: Chaos

Howdy folks.

Been having a go at some Grey Knights over the festive period. Such beautiful models.

Strike squad Morley.

JLFsMjT.jpg

Strike squad Bevan and their Razorback.

0d3S8rE.jpg

Group Shot

eXKrT6j.jpg

• Prot, librisrouge, Bjorn Firewalker and 2 others like this

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts

A few more:

Kaldor Draigo.

DaPB2lf.jpg

xV8HAuz.jpg

Dreadknight Grand Master.

eqUwRRF.jpg

Apothecary and Ancient.

CsfzY9S.jpg

• Prot, Bjorn Firewalker, duz_ and 1 other like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,464 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Well done. I especially like the Ancient's standard.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts
Thanks Bjorn, I'm really pleased with how the banner turned out, I usually struggle with them.

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,179 posts
Looks great! :tu:

Need moar! ;)

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts
Cheers dude, glad you like them.

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts

Chaplain and a squad of Paladins.

uCCC6bS.jpg

kiwthYY.jpg

Bt2KiIG.jpg

cEnnV0j.jpg

• librisrouge, Bjorn Firewalker, duz_ and 1 other like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,464 posts
Excellent work. I especially like the Chaplain with the Primaris Reiver skull mask; he looks better than I expected.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts
Thanks Bjorn, glad you like it. The mask is actually a third-party head I found online. Took 6 weeks to get here from Ukraine, but well worth the wait.

Dread

Dread

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 686 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights
It's been so long since I painted my GK. Actually haven't been on this site in a while so it's really nice to see yours. I really like your armor color choice and the banner is fantastic, well done. The Dread knight has a nice dynamic pose, I have an unbuilt one that I'm gonna make into a HQ,soon I hope. The bases are fantastic also. Keep up the great work.

I have come to kick ass and chew bubble gum! And I'm fresh outta bubble gum.

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts

It's been so long since I painted my GK. Actually haven't been on this site in a while so it's really nice to see yours. I really like your armor color choice and the banner is fantastic, well done. The Dread knight has a nice dynamic pose, I have an unbuilt one that I'm gonna make into a HQ,soon I hope. The bases are fantastic also. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Dread, I really enjoy painting Grey Knights, they're some of the best power armoured models, in my opinion, and i'm really pleased with how these have turned out.
I'll be adding to them at some point, but, alas, the Missus has seen the huge pile of grey plastic on my desk and told me I can't buy any more models until they're all painted. So the Ven Dread and other bits and pieces I have planned will have to wait until I've ploughed my way through the Death Guard, Dark Angels and dark Mechanicus I have lined up, lol.
  • duz_ likes this

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,426 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem/Iron Hands

Smashing stuff, the Chaplain is a cool idea especially and the choice of helm was good.

Looking forward to seeing your other projects get some love too, I've been waiting for more of your heretic Astartes conversions.

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts

The Wife relented and let me get the Dreadnought, a reward for having gone two weeks without a cigarette, so here he is.

YCUa3gO.jpg

6GEXLqq.jpg

• librisrouge, Bjorn Firewalker and duz_ like this

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,179 posts
Congrats on making it to two weeks! Just think of all the extra minis you can buy once the habit is gone for good! :D :tu:

Dread looks awesome the conversion is brilliant and dynamic! :tu:

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts
Thanks Duz, that's pretty much my motivation at the minute.
Glad you like the dread.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,464 posts
Excellent work on the Venerable Dreadnought.

dex_911

dex_911

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 370 posts

What a beast! Love him!

+We come from Titan to purge the Daemon+
-------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users