+++Titans of the Heresy+++

AND POOM IS BACK!

It’s great to see you again! More so that an accomplished painter like you wants to engage in the Titans of the Heresy for hobby motivation! :woot:

So, does your Titan have a name?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thank you for the warm welcome back!

No name yet.

Aye, good to see you back, poom. :thumbsup:

Thank you! Good to be back :biggrin.:

Wow Poom, that's a weird way to spell "Legio Audax".

In all seriousness I would love to see how your Audax scheme translates to this scale.

Haha, the Ember Wolves will come. Already got some Warhounds stashed :wink: Still waiting a bit if FW will relase Ursus Claws or if I have to build them myselfe.

Yes it is! As long as you have unpainted Titans you may join at any point during the life of the event - and it's still early days! :biggrin.:

In that case, I, The Grim Badger, pledge to paint 2 Warlord Titans, 1 Reaver Titan and two Warhound Titans in the colours of Legio Praesagius by April 15th....

Never done a painting event here before, so thats exciting!

I will be setting up a progress thread in the AT sub forum :smile.:

EDIT: Progress can be found here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/353217-grim-badgers-legio-praesagius/

Edited by The Grim Badger

Yes it is! As long as you have unpainted Titans you may join at any point during the life of the event - and it's still early days! :biggrin.:

In that case, I, The Grim Badger, pledge to paint 2 Warlord Titans, 1 Reaver Titan and two Warhound Titans in the colours of Legio Praesagius by April 15th....

Never done a painting event here before, so thats exciting!

I will be setting up a progress thread in the AT sub forum :smile.:

EDIT: Progress can be found here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/353217-grim-badgers-legio-praesagius/

Great to have you onboard The Grim Badger! 

I suppose this is a five-Titan task, so I guess it's Task 3.

No don't forget to post a "before" and "after" picture here - regardless of what other threads you might have going. You are of course welcome to add more! 

Oh, and as an added fun layer, if you want, you may name them and I'll add their names in the front page! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Ezeriel, pledge to complete Task 2 by April 15th 2019 or be mind scrubbed and re designated as a Servitor.

Going to make a Venator Light Maniple of my own legio, Legio Ruptura.

Warhound 1: Venor Tempestas

Warhound 2: Incedo Ira

Reaver: Luna Strix

med_gallery_51465_7014_103165.jpg

Edit: Here's the pic of the reaver.

med_gallery_51465_7014_26550.jpg

Edited by Ezeriel

cb3a7a0bea50fd668ebb4b14e656ed6d.jpg

RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED FOR:

1. KNIGHTS

2. ALL THE NEW MANIPLES

3. PARTICIPATION BADGE IN MEDALLION FORM*

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions / comments

*Grotshmasha had made it and I did not link it - because... ermm... stupid? 

I Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle, the Master of Recruits vow to complete until April 15th, two Banners of Knights (both minimum strength), one Questoris and one Cerastus.

Starting pic:

med_gallery_27176_14912_137903.jpg

gallery_27176_14912_9908.jpg

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Reyner, Princeps of Legio Defensor vow to complete a Venator Maniple (Task 2) by 15th April 2019.

gallery_26119_15174_151310.png

The Reaver superstructure has been undercoated and washed with leadbelcher and nuln oil with a bit of a dry brush but that's about it. Still need to do brown wash and more work on the brass bits. The armour panels have been undercoated in white :)

Hope the state of the Reaver is acceptable Semper?

I Reyner, Princeps of Legio Defensor vow to complete a Venator Maniple (Task 2) by 15th April 2019.

Hidden Content

gallery_26119_15174_151310.png

The Reaver superstructure has been undercoated and washed with leadbelcher and nuln oil with a bit of a dry brush but that's about it. Still need to do brown wash and more work on the brass bits. The armour panels have been undercoated in white :smile.:

Hope the state of the Reaver is acceptable Semper?

Totally acceptable Reyner! :smile.: However, I have to daw your attention to the positioning of the legs - will the leg plates fit, given the (fantastic) angle? Lovely pose - I sure hope it will not create any problems for you...

Oh, and name your Titans! :tongue.:

So I've ordered to

Engine Names you say? Well, I need to finish the following tiny Titans

(and maybe 4 more to get the big title :whistling:):

Legio Mortis Janissary Battleline Maniple 

- Reaver Battle Titan Varcarnerix

- Warhound Scout Titan Carrion Crow

- Warhound Scout Titan Sothis

Legio Solaria Venator Light Maniple

- Reaver Battle Titan Domine Ex Venari

- Warhound Scout Titan Velox Canis

- Warhound Scout Titan Cursor Ferro

Also - test scheme for tiny Skitarii Auxilia from Mars for Legio Mortis bases (aswell as a Skitarii of Gryphone IV - Tigris' colours are noted as white and red too, so I need to figure out something for them too - maybe split heraldic, or dark red robes with white armour?)

q0LMwjO.jpg

YOKFrWE.jpg

lZBKm4F.jpg

Edited by Atia

Ruinae Thronum is now complete. 

GYHq64mh.jpg

ThQvWvfh.jpg

77qDikhh.jpg

XZjA6IVh.jpg

All three completed Warhounds thus far

qBfWK3Gh.jpg

Warhound #4 will have to be put on hold, I've lost one of the hatches that's just before the ball joint of the arm and I'm unsure how I'll replace it at this time.

Warhound #4 will have to be put on hold, I've lost one of the hatches that's just before the ball joint of the arm and I'm unsure how I'll replace it at this time.

Do a green stuff mold of one, it can be done with just green stuff and some cooking oil if you do not have a product like insta mold on hand.