+++Titans of the Heresy+++

UPDATE TIME.

I have been posting a fair bit to my WIP thread in recent weeks as I jump around different projects.

But on the models I have vowed I have been making some progress!

Well first, after a few days of mucking around I was able to cast myself the missing Armour panel I was missing for my reaver:

gallery_63905_15238_38853.jpg

gallery_63905_15238_440302.jpg

gallery_63905_15238_360214.jpg

I have also got my first revier to table top standard. I will return to it in the next few weeks and improve the quality of the whole paint job.

gallery_63905_15238_835822.jpggallery_63905_15238_315975.jpggallery_63905_15238_660681.jpggallery_63905_15238_820262.jpg

Bugger, I started a Mortis force on the 27th January and several aren’t eligible to enter.

Here’s what they look like at the moment. I will need two more hounds.

344F77A6-724F-46CA-801F-25D46A1022F4.jpe

*edit* I realised this is out of date. I’ll put a picture up tomorrow of my pledge for the Warmaster*

Edited by Col.hertford

My pledge is a Regina Maniple for Legio Mortis and the Warmaster.

This consists of the following titans:

Warlord - Murderous Intent

Warlord - Ruin of Dreams

Warhound - War

Warhound - Pestilence

Warhound - Famine

6D60B89D-387E-4364-B83B-A12E7E657E74.jpe

Edited by Col.hertford

Titanicus-Aug15-TitanWithAllies-2jv.jpg

EXCELLENT PROGRESS ALL AROUND!!!

I'm really impressed with the commitment people show to AT! And we're still in early days... 

@ General Zodd: Excellent! Your Atarus are coming along very nicely indeed! Great idea to go with green plasma and love the bases! Now on to that Warlord!

@ Gamma310: Great to see the reinforcements arrive! :woot: So you only have a few days before your painting time is seriously restricted... Make best use of it! :wink:

@ G8Keeper: Terribilis Vindicta it is! Astorum FTW!

@ Dusk Raider: Although the actual badge will be awarded at the end of the event, I think it's same to start calling you Princeps Sacrosanctus! Oh boy, I never thought we'd actually get one of those... *salutes*

@ Parweke: A second candidate for the Sancrosactus title... wow. But you're upping the stakes on two fronts Parweke! :wink: What can I say? good luck? You'll need it!

@ noigrim: Welcome on board! Those classics look awesome! Good luck mate! :thumbsup:

@ Warsmith Uveron: Very happy you managed to work out a replacement for the lost part! :woot: Now although you say you'll come back to it, i have mark it as complete. I also assume that's Furioso? Let me know either way... :smile.:

@ Col.hertford: Welcome to the brawl! You've build a great collection there already - the the Regia Maniple looks imposing. Nice names too... Good luck mate!

@ IronHeretic: Beautiful work on the Glory's Rise AND the base! Great sense of movement too. Keep walking! :thumbsup:

Personally I decided to go for Vulpa! Still WIP but I intend to do a sprint this weekend - aiming to complete it! :yes:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

To celebrate my rank, I shall not only add a special transfer to Spoliari Gloria (as it's my default HQ) but also throw in a bonus vow of 2 more Cerastus Lancers. I know it doesn't get me anything but I have them lying around and they fill out my Cerastus Banners so... Edited by DuskRaider

Looks like I'm in for the full Cerastus banner now! Worked too well in a game last week to resist. Malice and Spite have been joined by Fury & Gloom:

47270487251_74bb368bd3_z.jpg

Picked them up from the PO on Saturday, finished assembling them this afternoon. Hopefully we'll get some decent weather in the next couple of days and I'll be able to spray the primer and get them drybrushed and washed. It was warm enough today and there was still some daylight when I finished, but the wind was really gusty, so not ideal.

Update!

Well after 3 days of having slow work days where I was able to spend my days painting I have been able to get my whole first manaple to tabletop standard. As such may I present my final titan Primus Eradicus. This one has been a fair amount of work losing the grieve but after all that work I think I have salvaged what could have been a bit of an issue.

gallery_63905_15238_1687459.jpg

gallery_63905_15238_1230311.jpg

gallery_63905_15238_688950.jpg

gallery_63905_15238_913203.jpg

I am planning on adding an extra Reaver to my collection depending on when I get it I may be able to add another to my vow and finish a manaple.. but we will see!

But first I have to finish my knights, so yesterday I made a start picking up edge highlighting and testing white colors for the armor plates. I still have alot of work to be done on these knights, and they are perhaps the hardest models I have been painted, the details are very small!

gallery_63905_15238_358392.jpg

Allrighty, I'll bite (likely more than I can bio-process, but nothing ventured, eh?).

I, Spleenex, vow to complete TASK 2 on pain of mind-wipe and conversion to the lowliest grade of servitor. To this end, I will be building and painting the mandatory components of a Venator maniple of Legio Aurora (Low Gothic cognomen: The Dawn Hunters) - a homebrew loyalist Legio. All weapon hardpoints will be magnetized to maximize tactical flexibility, but I commit to only completing one set of weapons for each engine - for now.

They will be painted to my characteristically-abysmal (and yet painstakingly slow) standard, but will definitely have paint on them...

Engine names TBD, but they will all be suitably menacing, grim, thematic, and Latin-teacher-apoplexy-inducing.

SO I VOW, SO IT (MAY? POSSIBLY? LIKELY NOT?) BE.

Pict-capture of my starting point follows:

gallery_21555_15313_210127.jpg

I managed to get Gulgoleth to a decent table top standard, so I'm pretty happy with him. Once my entire Titanicus force is painted to this standard, I may go back and add some more details like weathering and highlights, but for now, I'm calling him done.

zOb04gXh.jpg

A better picture will hopefully follow at some point, but this should suffice for now.

Can you tell I've just discovered modelling masking tape? :tongue.:

Just have to finish the tiny knights in the next few days. 

Dallo

So, another week, another Titan finished! This time it’s Shield of Logopolis! I thought I’d have a go at a double close combat armed Reaver, and took inspiration from #Mandragora’s running Warlord. He is magnetised on all weapons, so I can swap out for guns if it’s not that effective once I try it!

cenhLmS.jpg

zCXUNjy.jpg

MeHiivq.jpg

Then with a Thermal Cannon;

TmwzhXH.jpg

...and finally with a Megabolter carapace;

qWFHnto.jpg

So that’s four titans down, one more Reaver to go for my full Axiom Maniple Pledge. He’s already base coated, so hopefully be done by next weekend, and I might have to start thinking about re-pledging. Maybe some knights...

Edited by General Zodd