+++Titans of the Heresy+++

I've mostly been posting in my plog rather than here, but as I've actually finished(ish) something I thought I'd stick it here too. I've foolishly pledged an Axiom maniple, and here is some of it.

These are the warhound titans provisionally and imaginatively named "1" and "2". A couple of reavers and a warlord are actually well on their way, so there's a vague chance I'll succeed at this pledge.

11262595-544B-4E1E-AE56-07CE0034746F_zps

3847560F-4490-4F2D-9DCD-70D2647BE2EF_zps

93DC9DCB-6621-44BD-8420-037681413B67_zps

I've made these shattered trees by breaking some cocktail sticks. I bought some mud at Salute (I just spent £32 on fake mud... not even REAL mud) to hopefully create a scene of churned mud and shattered forest.

669DC5BD-638C-4F45-BAF3-F007AD0C73C7_zps

Hey all!

Havent had anywhere near as much time as I would have liked to post progress pics, but wanted to make sure I at least met my pledge! Pictured below are my five titans for Legio Praesagius. More pics to come at a later date, but for now I'm calling this done :smile.:

Names as follows;

Warlord 1 - Justice of Tentrion

Warlord 2 - Verum Nuntius

Reaver - Righteous Conqueror

Warhound 1 - Canis Sanguine

Warhound 2 - Crescent Wolf

PG5FLri.jpg

Edited by The Grim Badger

I had such high hopes of painting so many Titans which has fallen by the way-side slightly, but so tempted to try and just sneak one in now...!

You can do it! And hopefully by way of encouragement, here are the final two Warhounds for my pledge! May I introduce the previously unnamed...

Cerberus Rex

1Nto2mn.jpg

ZQSRmGd.jpg

yJqmZHq.jpg

ZTJM26r.jpg

... and, Cave Canem;

EPsE1xP.jpg

pjtpI0h.jpg

7F99nQF.jpg

That completes my total pledge of a complete Axiom Maniple, a complete illegal Demi-maniple of a Warlord and two Warhounds, plus a full strength Banner of 4 Cerastus Knights! I will do a family shot of the Demi-maniple and then another of the whole lot in a day or two when I get time to set them all up. Looking forward to gathering the full force together!

Also very relieved to have avoided servitor-hood by completing my vow...

Edited by General Zodd

From Legio Suturvora, "Messorem Animarum", or Harvester of Souls, Warlord Battle Titan

For the purpose of the event I am calling it done (as there is nothing I can add before the end of the event really)

gallery_116407_14938_23987.jpg

Many more pictures in my project log: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/350487-mendi-warriors-adeptus-titanicus-project-log/?p=5294673

Edited by Mendi Warrior

As promised, some group shots of my completed forces.

First up, my latest (illegal, currently) Demi-Maniple;

wc6ZmIn.jpg

Next up, a group shot of everything I’ve done for the Titans of the Heresy challenge;

xAARhRb.jpg

And then finally, a group shot of my whole Legio, including the three Titans I completed before the challenge started;

sHTOUtw.jpg

I’m still shockingly light in Knights, but with the release of Doom of Molech, I figure there may be a Knight focused painting challenge coming up, so my Questoris will have to wait until then! Meanwhile, I may take a little break from painting giant killer robots. Though I might have to paint up some more alternate weapons for my existing Titans too...

Best of luck for the final push for anyone still trying to get there pledges done, one more solid weekend of hobby to come!

I'm calling my vow completed.

Time for a family picture - more here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/350487-mendi-warriors-adeptus-titanicus-project-log/?p=5295480

gallery_116407_14938_42691.jpg

Thanks a lot to Captain Semper and the Inner Circle for organising this event. As far as I am concerned, it fully met its aim and provided me with great pleasure.

Best of luck to everyone, this is the last stretch and things are not done until the last second, so keep the faith!

So many beautifully-painted stompy murderbots in here! Well done, all. Something that is NOT well done, or done at all for that matter, are the titans that pledged to have done for this competition. Don't break out the deneuralizer just yet; the Omnissiah may still deliver a miracle. But suspect I will not meet my pledge due to some real life exigencies. But thank you all for the inspiration!

gallery_48988_15151_107744.png

TWO DAYS TO GO!!!

After almost a week without internet (don't ask :rolleyes: ) I'm back on line...

I'm astonished by the huge progress here and the sheer amount of God Engines that have taken the field! But for those who have yet to deliver on their promise (me included) time is running out!

Also, pls check the first page to make sure things are as they should and alert me if they're not so I can fix them! :)

Let's do this!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I’ve pledged, very foolishly, that I would paint up a full Axiom maniple. That’s what I’ve done... mostly. This coincided with having to get an army ready for the 40k GT finals, and trying to buy a house, which has been taking up rather a lot of my painting time!

To be honest I’d like to do some more work on the blue parts of my warlord and reavers, and the bases obviously need doing. Real life has intruded though, so I’ve got no more time to work on these before the deadline.

If I’m to be a servitor then at least I’ll be a Legio Astorum one, and provide rerolls to repair rolls. I can be proud of that.

Here’s the maniple:

1EF944D5-99DD-45B6-BF29-E196ABC3D235_zps

The warlord:

0540530E-388A-4876-91CE-538DC6812A8C_zps

Advancing reaver

8DC8987F-3EFF-482F-AEE1-717F25D323AC_zps

Running reaver

607383CE-D07A-4A06-836D-5F0299D15D5D_zps

Edited by Mandragola

TWO DAYS TO GO!!!

After almost a week without internet (don't ask :rolleyes: ) I'm back on line...

I'm astonished by the huge progress here and the sheer amount of God Engines that have taken the field! But for those who have yet to deliver on their promise (me included) time is running out!

Also, pls check the first page to make sure things are as they should and alert me if they're not so I can fix them! :)

Let's do this!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

All good for my entries, Cap! Thanks again for organising, it’s been a great excuse to get a move on with my painting! Cheers!

1 DAY TO GO!!!

I will keep the event open for the entire day tomorrow so all the time-zones will have the full day to work...

Hope to see some titans more in the ETL

I sure hope we see the 40k-sized cousins! :smile.:

I’ve pledged, very foolishly, that I would paint up a full Axiom maniple. That’s what I’ve done... mostly. This coincided with having to get an army ready for the 40k GT finals, and trying to buy a house, which has been taking up rather a lot of my painting time!

To be honest I’d like to do some more work on the blue parts of my warlord and reavers, and the bases obviously need doing. Real life has intruded though, so I’ve got no more time to work on these before the deadline.

If I’m to be a servitor then at least I’ll be a Legio Astorum one, and provide rerolls to repair rolls. I can be proud of that.

No Servitor for you sir! :smile.: Congrats on this beautiful work! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

been awhile I visited this thread, great looking titans and knights everyone.

I gave up on this many weeks ago. I got diagnosed with IBD couple of months back. got medication for it but pills are not working. have lost alot of weight, cant sleep, no energy at all. Cant focus on painting either so didnt want to ruin my models.

Im typing this from a hospital bed, things got that bad. im going to a colonoscopy tomorrow and also few other tests so the doctors can decide if they can start to give me stronger stuff, straight to the vein.

so, there is my excuse for failing my vow. I hope this event will return and then I can really concentrate and finish some lovely engines.

As for the ones I vowed for this event...

I will finish them when time is right.

Keep up the work everyone! Few more hours to go.... right? :)

1 DAY TO GO!!!

I will keep the event open for the entire day tomorrow so all the time-zones will have the full day to work...

Hope to see some titans more in the ETL

I sure hope we see the 40k-sized cousins! :smile.:

No Servitor for you sir! :smile.: Congrats on this beautiful work! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I sure hope we can paint tiny titans for the next ETL!

gallery_66914_8104_9729.jpg

Kept you waiting, huh ?

Glory to Legio Krytos! Glory to the Warmaster!

I have finished my vow ..in time!

Behold the Light Venator Maniple:

The ruthless....

gallery_66914_8104_379868.jpg

Immitis Exactor Veritatis !

gallery_66914_8104_1142682.jpg

gallery_66914_8104_734713.jpg

gallery_66914_8104_150107.jpg

In Odorum Strontium

gallery_66914_8104_1020583.jpg

in all it`s infamy

gallery_66914_8104_324059.jpg

gallery_66914_8104_867813.jpg

gallery_66914_8104_591728.jpg

gallery_66914_8104_613545.jpg

and finally…

the dreaded Vestabat Illusio!

gallery_66914_8104_1229464.jpg

gallery_66914_8104_274176.jpg

gallery_66914_8104_1205134.jpg

gallery_66914_8104_1357017.jpg

I almost blew the Group shot… I was afraid something might break at the last Minute...

gallery_66914_8104_1081016.jpg

Good Thing this is not a Competition for photography :P