+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Asmodai will be rolling over in his grave, and he's not even dead yet.

In other news: My Kromlech order arrived today. Now I should be able to do Primaris Asmodai on my next vow. Maybe :laugh.:

Haven't seen heresy like this since the actual Horus Heresy. 

So, about that....

oIIqSMZ.jpg

c:

Edited by Gederas

+++HERESY!+++

:wink:

It is nice to have bigger SM models.

Very. I mean, the Asmodai model isn't small (he's actually about the same height as the Deathwatch Marines, oddly enough), but the scale that Primaris are just gives you so much room to play with and doesn't make the model feel cluttered.

Seriously, after taking that picture, I added the necklace and the small plus-shaped pendant onto the belt and the model still felt like it wasnt't over-cluttered.

Yeah, I like the new scale, I really like Mk10 armour, not a fan of Gravis or Phobos though.

I just wish all SMs had 2W and 2A to make them better than humans, no need for the concept of Primaris at all then, just more fluff accurate stats for 8th Ed.

Your Asmodai looks good.

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++ETL VII - WEEK 2 UPDATE+++

LexLoreDA-Dec15-Ravenwing2e.jpg

+++UNFORGIVEN GATHER!+++

NOW IS THE TIME TO BOLSTER OUR NUMBERS

STEP FORWARD AND SHOW THE LESSER CHAPTERS THE MIGHT OF THE FIRST!

@ Gederas: The official Asmodai model leaves something to be desired - I think your conversion more than addresses the issue! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, be that as it may:

VOW 1: COMPLETE!

med_gallery_27176_14431_226662.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_163852.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_172420.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_58098.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_31575.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_61761.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_194573.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_40998.jpg

med_gallery_27176_14431_44337.jpg

VOW 2:

One Redemptor Dreadnought with Onslaught Gatling Cannon, H. Flamer and two Fragstorm Grenade Launchers (157)

Master with Gravis Armour with Master Crafted Power Sword and Boltstorm Gauntlet (133)

for a total of 290pts!

med_gallery_27176_14431_125635.jpg

If I keep up the pace I'm at, I should have the three Apothecaries finished by Wednesday.

I'm going to need to get some of that new Wraithbone base paint for the Deathwing though, as I've seen it with Seraphim Sepia and holy crap does it result in a much nicer bone colour than any involving Zandri Dust. Seriously:
55f9692e-73f0-5a64-9cdb-c4254e6fcaba.jpg

I mean, my Deathwing will also be solidly black, barring the shoulders, but still. Well, I'm unsure about the robes (I'm thinking a nice, bright red).

Edited by Gederas

I Darmor rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete
Venerable Dreadnought with multi-melta and storm bolter,

three-man squadf of Black Knights with grenade launcher,

Interrogator-Chaplain with plasma pistol

Ravenwing Darkshroud

of total value 471 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end
Here are the pics

ETL2019 Vow1all Min

ETL2019 Vow1IntChap Min

P.S. Don't mind on that small Watcher in the Dark on the photo, he will get his, of course, but he's not in the vow:wink: 

Edited by Darmor

Gederas, very nice sculpting job, truly a magnificent model! ...3 Apothecaries!? What the heck are you facing that you need 3 of them in the field!

G8keeper, good luck with that beast!

Captain Semper- That's a very clean and crisp paint job! I am amazed. Good luck with that second vow!

Lostrael, I love how the Marine (second from the Right) looks at the Servo-Skull. "Sir, that thing is recording our actions... Can I attach a grenade to it?"

Good luck with your vow, Damor!

Skorp, that is the proper amount of Plasma for Dark Angels!

Lieutenant Arkley - Interesting to see that much red in here... I like the tone of it! It's different to Blood Angels or other Red Chapter. Something unique!

Dark Rage - Did you change/confert the legs/feet/waist or are those remnants of colours being stripped? (Also you make me want to do more Terminators...)

Congratulations, Angel of Solitude!

The Venerable Brother in his Dreadnought looks very old and regal, meanwhile the Captain looks grim and pissed off, while the Primaris look clean and smooth and ready for their first battle! Nice trio of units.

...by the Emperor, you guys love Plasma - especially on Inceptors.

On our more grey/blueish end of the forum, I threw my vow into ring. More importantly to you, I restated my answer to Captain Semper's challenge again - so noone can say that our two Legions do not keep up with tradition.

Good luck to everyone!

Gederas, very nice sculpting job, truly a magnificent model! ...3 Apothecaries!? What the heck are you facing that you need 3 of them in the field!

I didn't sculpt any of that. Those are the Forge World Apothecaries (Mark II and Mark IV), and on kitbashed Apothecary in Mark VI armour. Or are you talking about the greenstuff sculpting on the PrimAsmodai model?

And what am I facing? Well, quite a bit actually. I've had to deal with people using the new Havocs and they're right nasty :lol:

Tried out new scheme for first tactical marine, pretty happy overall (think he looks better in person than here). Still need to add some final highlights and base, but will move on with rest of vow. Still not sure if the chapter symbol is too bright/white, open to suggestions.

med_gallery_68171_15488_520500.jpgmed_gallery_68171_15488_626138.jpg