+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

That's bringing in the big guns! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make of them. :D

It's time for me to unveil my second (rather modest) vow.

One Sydonian Dragoon with Taser Lance and Phosphor Serpenta -65 points.

I'm playing cautiously but I want to make sure my completion rate is flawless. That, and the GW I visited yesterday told me Electro Priests aren't stocked in-store. :(

Never mind, the competition is still in early stages and I'll have three more vows left after this cattle-prod-wielding-chicken-man is completed and hopefully the Scorpius will be released soon.

My local GW don't stock them either. Bit frustrating really...

##### START TRANSMISSION #####

I Magos DanPesci rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAU LUX for the eternal glory of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

To further the work of the omnissiah my forge vows to complete:

15 Sicarian Infiltrators

12 Fulgurite Electropriests (Negavolt Cultist conversions)

1 Techpriest Engineseer (Datasmith conversion)

1 Anzion's Pseudogenetor (conversion)

Production costs are estimated to 99.997% accuracy to be equivalent to 492 credits.

gallery_65541_15594_43830.jpg

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

####END TRANSMISSION ####

A bit late to the party but finally putting this in. Its been awful weather here for the last week or so so haven't even got to the priming stage with this lot yet.

The psuedogeneter is technically worth zero points but is being made out of leftover negavolt parts.

Hoping for some sunshine on my day off tommorow!

@ ImperialSquishiness: A mega-vow! Welcome to ETL VII man, good luck - I have to say, I really look forward for Cawl! :yes:

@ Takatus: Play as safe as you like - the idea is to paint what you want to paint, and it looks that it's working for you! :wink:

@ DanPesci: Good to see you again, you're not late at all! Look forward to this - interesting basing too! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

He's a gorgeous model that I've wanted for a while, but not got as that's not how I play my admech.

My original vow has been updated to include the missing before pics. There would be 6 kataphrons, but as one is already completed there's only 5. For now!

Have had a productive day. Got the base for the atrapos completed, the FW Enginseer, servo automata and one of the 2 metal enginseers completed. So that's 80 points down. Only 1030 left to go!

Aim tomorrow is to get the Atrapos legs completed, and have it finished totally by next weekend as there's an apocalypse game coming up soon I want it to be in...

RjNo12d.jpg

2XizydH.jpg

NJn9h9a.jpg

ytuFgXs.jpg

bhGGxM0.jpg

Edited by ImperialSquishiness

Great progress Squishiness - keep at it!

NOTE: Later today will be the cut-off of the second weekly update. If you want your vow/completion to be included, hurry up!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ok so i made some progress on the first knight. (not as much as i had hoped but still progress) Most likely i'll revisit the base after the knigths are completed to fluff them up a little bit.

med_gallery_85622_15412_276383.jpg

Edited by Baron Sebas

My micro-vow is almost complete. Here's the unfinished walker next to the completed Dragoon. It's missing some basing work and the weathering before it is ready. It seems the results are not 100% consistent, I should have written down the painting recipes from start to finish, instead of borrowing a recipe from a previous project. I think I've got about 3 different ways of doing the gold for my Mechanicus now, it's getting a bit silly.

IMG 20190618 174958

It looks like I'll have some downtime between this model being completed and the the Skorpius being ready. 

Great looking Knight! I don't know what the Atropos is armed with but it looks like the right handed weapon is similar to my Preceptor's weapon.

It's a lascutter 9" S12 AP-4 D6, if it kills a vehicle/monster it can shoot again. But in combat is where it shines. S14 AP-4 D6 Rerolls hits and wounds v vehicles buildings and monsters

Vow complete!

Second Enginseer

http://a63.tinypic.com/nxlx60.jpg

3rd Ranger Squad

http://a66.tinypic.com/se3e5z.jpg

And the whole battalion completed

http://a65.tinypic.com/2l8ypgm.jpg

New vow coming tonight....... does anyone else hear Rumbling steps in the distance?

++++requisition by all means+++++

http://a65.tinypic.com/aotezs.jpg

Data inload begin......

Located..... 3 questoris suits.....

Current status..... inactive...... all systems offline....

Authorization request to salvage submitted...... awaiting reply.....

Reply received...... permission granted.... initiate rites of salvage, restore the motive force and take the fight to the enemy!

I High Sacristan Jeremy1391 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAU LUX for the eternal glory of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

To further the work of the omnissiah my forge vows to complete

Knight Crusader: rapid-fire battle cannon; heavy stubber; stormspear rocket pod 523

Knight Gallant: reaper chainsword; thunderstrike gauntlet; meltagun; twin Icarus autocannon 384

Knight Paladin: reaper chainsword; ironstorm missile pod 435

For a total of 1,355 points for the eternal glory of the Omnissiah!

Rites of scouring complete. Initiate rites of restoration.

http://a63.tinypic.com/ibeuyc.jpg

http://a64.tinypic.com/2rh5lag.jpg

http://a64.tinypic.com/2e2pbx1.jpg

A lot of progress here on Mars!  :lol:

@ Imperial Squishiness: This is a VERY impressive machine mate - excellent colour choice too and the glowing effects rock! Congratulations and now we wait for Cawl! 

@ jeremy1391: Congratulations on your completion -those look menacing! But the follow-up vow got me off-guard! Three Knights? THREE? Good luck mate, cant wait to see this coming to life!

@ Takatus: That's a very intricately detailed mini, and you sure have done justice to it! Very high quality work there... Any plans on going again?

ALSO TOMORROW IS THE CUT-OFF FOR WEEK 3

ANY NEW PARTICIPANTS STILL THINKING ABOUT IT? NOW ITS THE TIME!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!