+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

I, Gore Crow, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete: one Custodian Warden squad, one Vertus Praetor squad, and a Vexillus Praetor, for a total value of 638 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

hWQa6C6l.jpg

Things a re pretty silent here guys... :whistling:

tenor.gif?itemid=4040665

My completed vow:

med_gallery_53428_15422_1157265.jpg

I, librisrouge, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete: 2 Knight Armiger Helverins, Lord Inquisitor Karamazov, and an Officio Assassinorum Execution Force, for a total value of 778 (edit: 834) Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_53428_15422_225701.jpgmed_gallery_53428_15422_158732.jpg

Edited by librisrouge

:ohmy.:

Those armiger guns look great! What are they?

Nice vow libs :thumbsup:

Volkite guns via shapeways. As a member of the MDRC, I love me some volkite. For now, they'll just be count-as helverin autocannons but I have high hopes that they'll be actual volkite weapons once FW gets off its behind and gives me rules.

@ Gore Crow: Welcome to ETL VII man! And more Custodes - yay! Good luck mate! 

@ librisrouge: Well done sir! Congratulations on you completion and on the significantly higher stakes of you new vow! 

Well things are stirring in the Agents' corner at last! :) 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, let's get the ball rolling! I also wonder how there's not more activity, especially in the faction with what is likely the single highest point density per model on average.  Either way:  

I, burningsky25, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete: one squad of Prosecutors, one Shield-Captain, one squad of Custodian Wardens, and one Vexillus Praetor with Magnifica all with Castellan Axes and Misericordia, as well as one Culexus and Vindicaire Assassin, for a total value of 649 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow 1a

Edited by burningsky25

Got to sit down and paint for a little bit last night - the gold armour is nearly finished, some edge highlights, then I'll be moving on to the other parts of the Allarus!

Custodes1

Custodes2

Custodes3

I know, I know, it's all just gold right now and a bit boring, but I'm getting there. :)

Also, welcome, burningsky, to our ranks of ETL gladiators. And congrats to librisrouge for completing the first vow already! 

Excellent! Great to see more Custodes joining the effort! :tu: Welcome burningsky good luck with your vow! 

The Agents look like they're gaining some momentum here... Keep it up guys, you're enforcing the Emperor's true will!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I did quite a bit of painting in the last few days and here are the joyous, and suspicious, results of my work.

First, the warmachines...

med_gallery_53428_15422_678393.jpg

med_gallery_53428_15422_1727335.jpg

Table top quaity and looking fairly well, imo. I always preferred a rather dirty look to my warmachines. Crisp, pretty knights bug me, honestly. Where are they fighting? Is nobody shooting back? Why don't they ever just go through the building the enemies are hiding in? Eh, just me I suppose.

For some folks more...subtle...

med_gallery_53428_15422_84301.jpg

med_gallery_53428_15422_65507.jpg

I very happy with how these guys turned out with one exception, my Eversor assassin is shiny. I used the same primer and they all looked a bit shiny then (I was worried) and the same paint but everybody else dulled a bunch after getting hit with nuln oil (I was very pleased) except the Eversor for...reasons? Still, they all have the relatively none flashy and toned down look I like on assassins.

Finally, what might be my most favorite piece to have every painted...

med_gallery_53428_15422_562888.jpgmed_gallery_53428_15422_407264.jpg

Is he perfect? No. Is he some kind of testament to my awesome painting skills? :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: God no. Still, the model is beautiful and I think I did a rather decent job on it. A rather old model at this point and I genuinely still love it. It has all of the aesthetics that helped get me into 40k and I'm glad I finally got around to painting it.

I'm not going to make a new vow at this point, mostly because I'm not 100% sure I know what I want to vow. I've got my acolytes but I also need to get a few land raiders that are soaking in simple green ready for conversion into prometheusii. I'll almost certainly make at least one more vow before this is done but...gimme some time here. To scheme.

Haha, libris, I think you've done quite well up to this point, so no worries about waiting for a bit to see what you vow next. Right now, I'll be happy if I do indeed finish my poor 3 Allarus on time. :biggrin.:

Also, the damn summer heat is starting up, which makes painting metal a pain in the behind. I've now switched to rising super-early and get an hour of painting in during the morning.

Edited by Kenzaburo

Haha, libris, I think you've done quite well up to this point, so no worries about waiting for a bit to see what you vow next. Right now, I'll be happy if I do indeed finish my poor 3 Allarus on time. :D

Also, the damn summer heat is starting up, which makes painting metal a pain in the behind. I've now switched to rising super-early and get an hour of painting in during the morning.

I’m the opposite. I’m a teacher, so Summer is the best time to get some painting done. I’m hoping to get a whole inquisition army finished this summer, which means 3 raiders, 18 acolytes, and 2 more characters.

Haha, libris, I think you've done quite well up to this point, so no worries about waiting for a bit to see what you vow next. Right now, I'll be happy if I do indeed finish my poor 3 Allarus on time. :biggrin.:

I’m the opposite. I’m a teacher, so Summer is the best time to get some painting done. I’m hoping to get a whole inquisition army finished this summer, which means 3 raiders, 18 acolytes, and 2 more characters.

Sounds great! With me it's the opposite - we got our company's biggest event of the year coming up each year in June. As a marketing guy, I tend to have my hands full. On top of that, usage of ACs in non-commercial environments is basically non-existant in Germany. So when temperatures go up to somewhere above 25 degrees Celsius, you're quite screwed. Even the magic of the wet palette won't save the consistency of your paints. :)

Thus it's early bird painting for me. :)

They do look great! I take it, you're calling your vow complete? It's not explicitly stated (unless I missed it). Anyway, I count it as complete - let me know if it's otherwise. And take your time to decide on a followup vow. We're in Week 2 out of a total of 13 - you sure have the time... ;)

NOTE: Later today will be the cut-off of the second weekly update. If you want your vow/completion to be included, hurry up!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, librisrouge, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete: a land raider prometheus and Inquisitor Coteaz, for a total value of 446 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_53428_15422_402935.jpeg

med_gallery_53428_15422_677807.jpg

I...uh...alright, you're fast! o_O I'll have the day tomorrow to paint, the morning at least. Still, I'm far from being anywhere that fast. But on the upside, there will be a progress update of my vow sometime tomorrow. :)