+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Fixing up the silver paint job on my tanks and dreads as I go. I got the swiss cheese finish on some as a result of swole pigmets/particles from the corax white sprays. I wish I had the new off white sprays.*

*Cries in Iron*

Welcome Arakos to the B&C and ETL VII! Best of luck with your vow!

Quick question.

Is this to far painted to pledge?

Basically the same state as if I'd used leadbelcher spray on 90% but I did get as far as little bit of flesh base coat and those few spots of red base.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_88567_11401_535240.png

It's fine. Go for it! :smile.:

That my Siege Breacher unit now finish for ETL. There a few part to sort out, but that get done that a later & I've really enjoy building & painting the new unit for my ever grown Iron Warriors 5th Grand Company :biggrin.:

Siege Breacher squad was inspired by the Long Wat novel from the Beast Arise series.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_13342_13449_1381855.jpg

THIS IS A M A Z I N G! Iron-Daemon Forge never fails to impress with a combination of quality, quantity AND speed. A Daemon indeed!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@Kraut lol, I always see a demon Mouse myself kinda the ears where the legs glue in.

@Captain Semper, Excellent. I have 2 Obliterators and with 6 marines it adds up nicely to exactly 500 points. that should make a nice first vow soon as I get a snap of the marines and obliterators.

edit; typo

Edited by Mechanist

*Cries in Iron*

Ahh dont do that, you will rust!!!

**EDIT**

A little motivation for the Chaos boys!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13107442

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Used the first Obliterator as colour tester for my Black Legion - he just needs a Zone Mortalis style base, but that will be done later. Tell me what you guys think :sweat:

p9Ut08R.jpg

g98lZj6.jpg

ris6UH3.jpg

GkyGlBl.jpg

QMbbTRI.jpg

And a 360° view :cool.:

Edited by Atia

A tiny update (no pics), I've managed to get my TDA squad undercoated today, so painting should progress soon!

...I may also have Ebayed a sixth TDA body plus bits to build a Chaos Sorcerer to be psychic support and hopefully a second vow! :P

Almost done with my Blight Launchers, which will put me at 4/7 of my squad vow, putting me at the over halfway mark on one unit in my vow. Feeling pretty good about being able to get through my vow, and will more then likely have time for a second vow (I'm thinking termies, for a nice big point/model ratio)

ETLBlightLauncherswipfront

Almost done on the Executioner, just gotta highlight the black and then do some details. And the snow.

I plan to take this guy into Kill Team matches so crafting him has been fun. It helps that the Word Bearer duo should be MUCH faster.

Nearly there with my plague marines. Couple of bits of detail on the bodies then backpack and heads. These are the first ones I've ever painted so, now my colours are set, I should be quicker with my next set (hopefully vow 2).

med_gallery_141590_15405_279436.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15405_523347.jpg

Used the first Obliterator as colour tester for my Black Legion - he just needs a Zone Mortalis style base, but that will be done later. Tell me what you guys think :sweat:

Looking good Atia! I've got two to paint that may find there way into a vow. How did you find painting it?

It's good to see so much progress from everyone and quality too!

Right then Lets do this.

I, Mechanist, rise to the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX in the name of the Warmaster Abbadon The despoiler, vow to complete the following units worth a total of 562 points before the First of September. Success will grant me the favor of the Warmaster, while Failure will condemn me to the Badge of the Oathbreaker.
Death to the false Emperor

1 Heldrake with Bale Flamer

sml_gallery_88567_11401_535240.png

1 unit of 10 Chaos space marines

Including

Champion with plasma pistol and Power claw

Plasma Gun

Auto Cannon

3 with Bolters

4 with Bolt pistol/CCW

sml_gallery_88567_11401_10983.jpg

2 Obliterators.

sml_gallery_88567_11401_106662.jpg

Nearly there with my plague marines. Couple of bits of detail on the bodies then backpack and heads. These are the first ones I've ever painted so, now my colours are set, I should be quicker with my next set (hopefully vow 2).

Hidden Content

med_gallery_141590_15405_279436.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15405_523347.jpg

Used the first Obliterator as colour tester for my Black Legion - he just needs a Zone Mortalis style base, but that will be done later. Tell me what you guys think :sweat:

Looking good Atia! I've got two to paint that may find there way into a vow. How did you find painting it?

It's good to see so much progress from everyone and quality too!

Glad you like him! He looks far better in real live than on the promo pictures - if you ever painted a helbrute, it's pretty much like painting a baby helbrute :wub:

Excellent updates brothers*, keep up the good work and let's work towards getting some completions on the board.

* and sisters :P

If anybody with eperience in Kill Team can spare a minute or two, I would greatly appreciate help over here. I would like to play some Fallen in KT, while being able to play the same unit in 40K - but lack both the experience in KT as well as the rulebook for now. You would help me setting up my third vow, so thanks in advance. :smile.:

Edited by Darnok

I, Teetengee, having found my way back through the Warp after long absence, have chased the light that dares come from our terrible darkness. I vow to complete, for the glory of Nurgle and the Chaos Space Marines faction, 65 poxwalkers (4 units, 3 of 16 one of 17) of total value 390 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

just the grey ones
chl9JxQ.jpg

EDIT, Semper permitting: there are 65 models here, so 3 units of 16, one of 17, for a total of 390 points.

Edited by Teetengee