+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

First pledge completed! Slaanesh flavoured Daemonkin - 759 points!

Daemonkin 2

I also share some close ups for those interested:

Greater Possessed And Oblitorator close Up

Master Of Possession And Aspiring Champion

And as a re - pledge, a humble Plague Surgeon for 60pt:

Plague Surgeon unpainted

I would pledge more but the little one is off for school holidays meaning I'm barely going to be in my house for the next 6 weeks. If I find time in August will do more. Do I need to message this completion to Captain Semper or does he take completions from the various Outposts?

Best of luck everyone!

And as a re - pledge, a humble Plague Surgeon for 60pt:

I would pledge more but the little one is off for school holidays meaning I'm barely going to be in my house for the next 6 weeks. If I find time in August will do more. Do I need to message this completion to Captain Semper or does he take completions from the various Outposts?

Best of luck everyone!

@Preliminary Bombardment - There's no need to message Captain Semper about your re-vow as he checks up on the various forums during the ETL.

Alright, no rest for the wicked:

I, KrautScientist, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX vow to complete 1 Renegade Armiger/War Dog of total value 174 pts* on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

*cheers, I Am Forsaken! :)

And here she is, the Huntress:

the-huntress-etl-before-1.jpg

Granted, the meltagun has already been painted -- but I hope it all evens out, considering the model has a fully modeled interior that will be quite a bit of extra work:

the-huntress-etl-before-2.jpg

the-huntress-etl-before-3.jpg

Wish me luck, brothers and sisters! :smile.:

Edited by KrautScientist

And here I am with a completed second vow:

20190720.jpg

20190721.jpg

Now fear the night, Imperial lapdogs for we are coming for you:

I, Celtic_Cauldron, rise a third time to the Challenge of ETL VII in the name of the VIIIth Legion and pledge the following units to the demise of the Corpse Emperor:

1 Warpsmith;

5 Havocs with 4 lascans and a pair of lightning claws;

1 Rhino APC with two sets of combi-bolters.

For a total of 316 points.

20190710.jpg

Ave Dominus Nox!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Wow, that's some muscle flexing from the Chaos Marine crowd! :laugh.:

Congrats guys, keep the momentum going!

@ Krakendoomcool: Excellent poxwalkers! :eek: This is truly impressive stuff!

@ Krautscientist: This is true to Krautscientist's best traditions! Don't worry about the melta, just make sure the points are correct according to the latest publication... If anyone can help out, that'll be great as I'm on holidays and away from my books... I guess we can provide this under the new Codex of Chaos Knights...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

New codex Wardog (160) with chain cleaver (0) thermal spear (0) and meltagun (14) is 174.

Lots of awesome stuff coming through, well done all. Ive got the basic basecoats done on my knight, should get a bit more done saturday but have an x wing tourney sunday so we shall how i go.

Slightly risky this one, worried if anything gets lost in the move it'll be these models, but hey :teehee:

I, Freakshow, rise once more to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the Warmaster and the Dark Gods and vow to complete:

1 Chaos Lord with Thunder Hammer and Lightning claw

5 Chosen with 2 plasma guns and lightning claws, 1 Combi-plasma and lightning claw, 1 dual lightning claws, a champion with power fist and combi-plasma and an icon of Wrath

Lavinia, a Chaos Spawn

For a total of 297 points.

sYMUolG.jpg

@Freakshow: Those Berserkers of yours are so great. Definitely love how you've arranged them.

Celtic_Cauldron

Thanks Celtic, I'm really happy with how they've turned out. Definitely more savage than the rest of my guys, but not yet fully under the sway of the blood god.

Next up, I, tdemayo, rise to the challenge of E tenebrae lux and vow to paint the following:

o 2x War Dogs with Autocannons and a stubber (172 pts each)

o 1x Knight Tyrant with Volcano Lance, Plasma Decimator, 2x2 Seigebreaker cannons, 2x Shieldbreaker missiles (710 points)

For a total of 1034 points.

For the glory of the Warmaster and the Black Legion!

gallery_4772_15649_794.jpg

Edited by tdemayo

Nextup, I, tdemayo, rise to the challenge of E tenebrae lux and vow to paint the following:

o 2x War Dogs with Autocannons and a stubber (160 each)

o 1x Knight Tyrant with Volcano Lance, Plasma Decimator, 2x2 Seigebreaker cannons, 2x Shieldbreaker missiles (710 points)

For a total of 1010 points.

For the glory of the Warmaster and the Black Legion!

Your War Dogs are 160 base, but 172 each with weapons? I know 24pts extra isn't much in the grand scheme of the ETL, but who knows...

Edit: and your total was 20pts under too, think it should be 1,054? Sorry, just noticing this stuff as I just got the dex and been playing working out costs all day!!!

Your War Dogs are 160 base, but 172 each with weapons? I know 24pts extra isn't much in the grand scheme of the ETL, but who knows...

Edit: and your total was 20pts under too, think it should be 1,054? Sorry, just noticing this stuff as I just got the dex and been playing working out costs all day!!!

Oops. You're right. Fixing it.

I, Arakos The Corruptor, hereby report the completion of my vow to Lord Abaddon; One Indomitus-clad Chaos Lord has risen from the depths of the Warp to serve the Dark Gods.

Vow 2   Angle 1

Vow 2   Angle 2

Further reinforcements shall come; the tides of the Warp shall surely bring us Victory!

Death to the False Emperor!