It's damn silent in here - there should be an Ork party going on!

toaee, that is the best Ambot->Boss conversion I have seen to date, excellent stuff!

It's like we've got a bunch of Blood Axes sneaking around...

Thank you! I'm very proud of it.

I'm not convinced with the black, but with the other two a quick drybrush of a metallic colour would make a really nice looking result. Good job, I think that one image is going to be really helpful to a lot of Ork collectors. :)

Yes it is. I'm using Ork Flesh Contrast. It's working good. Saves a lot of time because I don't have to paint green and do wash, I get it in one go, but I wil probably do some drybrush to get an extra tone going.

Yes it is. I'm using Ork Flesh Contrast. It's working good. Saves a lot of time because I don't have to paint green and do wash, I get it in one go, but I wil probably do some drybrush to get an extra tone going.

Play arounda bit with the paint application. In my experience you can get shade and accent on top of the "base colour" in one go with Contrast. It depends on the colour of course, even more so on your brushwork, but with a bit of practice the "accent on top" step could be unnecessary. Unless you want a second sharp accent of course!

OK, first of all let me apologise for not being around for the last couple of days - RL had been somewhat pressing....

And it looks like all hell has been turned loose! :o

@ Luci: It seems the new Contrast paints really does it for you - a very impressive and colourful result! And a follow-up vow too! If the green arm is anything to go by, this looks very promising indeed! :tu:

@ Chainsaw: Wow! 700pts of Goffs (I assume) is a sight to behold! And those bikes? We have high expectations now! :D

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!