+++Age of Darkness Traitor Outpost (AoD-T)+++

Veeeery nicely done, Chaoself, dude!  Very nice.  It definitely feels like a knightly Calibanite standard with the heraldic quarters and all.  Man, freehand script.  Never again without an archive pen for me :P 

Still prepping my next vow and seeing if I can make some Fallen commander out of Azrael. 

Veeeery nicely done, Chaoself, dude!  Very nice.  It definitely feels like a knightly Calibanite standard with the heraldic quarters and all.  Man, freehand script.  Never again without an archive pen for me :tongue.:

Still prepping my next vow and seeing if I can make some Fallen commander out of Azrael. 

Thanks a lot. :)

I would like to see a wip of your conversion. :)

I've a warhound that could do with some paint (and putting together) I'll push to get my current vow completed by the end of June (good progress on it already) and I'll look to make that my next vow.

If I also manage to get that out of the way, I've a house of 5 knights built and primed that would go nicely as the hounds attendants.

Or would I be better off pledging the Knights first?

Ha! Your false God will be exposed by summer's end, and my Titan and it's cubs shall feast upon the remains of those foolish enough to oppose the Warmaster!

I best get my arse into gear and finish my current vow then!

The Ultramarines and their Auxilia cohort have already mobilized Shadowsword and Baneblade elements, as well as a host of Vornherr Knights to counter any traitorous Engines that are manifested.

I Florida_Omegon, Rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness - Traitors Era, for the Creeping scourge shall bring the joy of nurglith to all.  It is finally time for the true forces of chaos to start bringing their blessings to all.  

*++ Crusade Detachment (Daemons of the Ruinstorm) [2560pts] ++*

*+ Aetheric Dominion +*
*Creeping Scourge*

*+ HQ +*

*Ruinstorm Daemon Chosen [115pts]:* Crushing Claws, 2x Lord of Sorcery, Ruinstorm Daemon Chosen
*Ruinstorm Daemon Chosen [115pts]:* Crushing Claws, 2x Lord of Sorcery, Ruinstorm Daemon Chosen
*Ruinstorm Greater Daemon [235pts]:* 2x Lord of Sorcery, Miasma of Rot, Ruinstorm Greater Daemon, Shroud of Darkness (Not sure if Ok, spoke with budy and just decided today to join while at work and just need checked if viable to fully finish the model or replace with new.)

*+ Troops +*

*Ruinstorm Lesser Daemons [230pts]:* Corrosive Vomit, Miasma of Rot, 10x Ruinstorm Lesser Daemons, Shroud of Darkness
*Ruinstorm Lesser Daemons [230pts]:* Corrosive Vomit, Miasma of Rot, 10x Ruinstorm Lesser Daemons, Shroud of Darkness

*+ Fast Attack +*

*Ruinstorm Daemon Shrike [185pts]:* Rift Barb, Ruinstorm Daemon Shrike, Shroud of Darkness
*Ruinstorm Daemon Shrike [185pts]:* Rift Barb, Ruinstorm Daemon Shrike, Shroud of Darkness
*Ruinstorm Daemon Shrike [185pts]:* Rift Barb, Ruinstorm Daemon Shrike, Shroud of Darkness(barely touched..lots to do, needs massive work)

*+ Heavy Support +*

*Ruinstorm Daemon Behemoth [370pts]:* Crushing Claws, Flaming Ichor, Miasma of Rot, Molten Blood, Shroud of Darkness

*+ Lords of War +*

*Ruinstorm Arch-Daemon [710pts]:* Breaker of Titans, Lord of Chaos, Wound in Reality(Walking big boi)

*++ Total: [2560pts] ++*

65046047_2315052635482979_50684545748812

Wow! An amazing comeback from the followers of the Warmaster! 

Welcome to the B&C Florida_Omegon - and what an entrance you did! :lol: Feel free to ask any questions, regarding the event and the B&C in general - and good luck with this daemonic mega-vow of yours! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ok I'm calling Magnus done. Pretty happy with him, shame my photos suck:

img_20190620_0803006503750568727122268.j

Now I need to finish off the Strongpoint and infantry, and then focus on the next vow. Think I can have them done by the end of June.

Edited by Altis

Florida Omegon is one of the nerds from my group. Thought I'd get him in to ETL, but he stabs me in the back in traitorous fashion and pledges for the Warmaster.

Vykes could use the help this year, I guess. :P

I only desire to give everyone the gift of life.

We thank you for your recruitment to the lodge then, brother. ;)

Would you like to join the Pantheon with me?

Edited by Florida_ Omegon

I finished my second vow. :smile.:

++1 Legion Herald Consul, Artificer Armour, Refractor Shield, Melta Bombs 115 Points++

++ Legion Predator, Auxiliary Drive 85 Points++

++ 200 Points completed++

Please ignore the predator on the left. The new one (right side) was camera shy. We all know predator hunt in packs and so he brought his brother with him for the picture. :smile.:

IMG-20190620-WA0003.jpg.26898c5ee833027f

Edited by Chaoself