+++Waaagh! 2019+++

Captain Semper

I just finished a Dakkajet! Well, I guess I'm going to have to look into getting him a wingman. Or two.

However, I'll have to wait to vow. Everything I have planned in the short term is already 3-color minimum. But I'll be watching here, see what you other gits do in the meantime!

I, RikuEru, will join the WAAAAAAAAGH! and vow to complete Murderboss Wreyz (counts-as Ghazghkull Thraka) before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully, I will receive the rank I deserve in the Waaagh! and continue rampaging across the Galaxy. If I fail I’ll just prove I’m a Snot!

spsfZh5.jpg

More views here:

http://imgur.com/a/TvMOS8z

I Quantum will join the Waaagh! and vow to complete *smack* *thud*

Oi! Listen up ya weedy humies! I iz warboss Grunt Goldshiv Eadthumpa! Da flashiest! Da shootiest! Da stompiest an da biggest! I iz worf lotz and lotz and lotz (80) of points! I got da shootiest Kustom shoota an da snappiest powa klaw! An dat weedy runt Quantum iz gonna paint me green an mean! Or elz I iz gonna stomp im good!

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_15504/sml_gallery_10217_15504_749315.jpg

Edited by Quantum

Well this changes things. I was looking at call of chaos but not really ready for my Knight as ETL was later this year, however my Gorka/Morka naught is by my painting desk and now this.

I've just ordered some new vallego goblin and foul green, soon as dat arrives I'll get a propa stompy vow going.

I found a unit that wasn't too painted, so I'll just slide in and get my first vow going before I pick up some more planes:

I, toaae, will join the Waaagh! and vow to complete 10 gretchin before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully, I will receive the rank I deserve in the Waaagh! and continue rampaging across the Galaxy. If I fail I’ll just prove I’m a Snot!

Grots DW19 WiP 1

Right lets ave at it.

I Spanernick Grot make a Vow for (cos ee don't do skribbling) For da biggest, meenist Bla bla, bla bla bla (when is e going to shut up and stop blabbing) Mek Mechanist. Who will join da big Waaaagh and finally finish this Mork (or possibly Gork) anaught to go onna big stomping spree. Utherwise da boss will make im (my boss mek) wish he was a snot.

med_gallery_88567_15847_86419.jpg

so this model has been languishing unloved beyond one Game since October 2014 when I finished it and wrote about it on my Blog (Link)

Since this year's ETL got me to finish my heldrake I'm going to jump on this to give another great model some love.

Now I just need to remember how I painted my Killa Kan.

med_gallery_88567_15847_16093.jpg

At least I put something together on my old blog. Link

Last night I also started on the base while running some colour tests of my new Goblin green. The green works well though isn't an exact match and I'm happy with the rust experiments. I'll be using sponge to add old nearly worn off paint to the different panels and some Ryzer rust and Typhus Corrosion to finish.

med_gallery_88567_15847_38703.jpg