+++Waaagh! 2019+++

Captain Semper

I The one and only Rednekkboss will join the Waaagh! and vow to complete 1 burna-bomber, 3 killer kans and a boys mob of 10 surly Ork-genestealer hybrids before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully, I will receive the rank I deserve in the Waaagh! and continue rampaging across the Galaxy. If I fail I’ll just prove I’m a Snot!

Er, Everything is still in the box.... do you need pictures? :huh.:

Edited by rednekkboss

Roight! Itz time ta git stuck in boyz! I, The_Chaplain, vow to complete 1 shokkjump dragsta, 1 rukkatrukk squigbuggy, 1 boomdakka snazzwagon, 1 kustom boosta blasta, 1 megatrakk skrapjet and 1 deffkilla wartrike before da due date of December 15th, 2019.  And if I don't-- then I'm a lazy grot wut needz a krumpin!

Zog it...AND A KILL BURSTA, 'CUZ DERE'S A LOTTA GITS NEED KILLIN!

48795579166_8b1e9e8532.jpg

48795236158_55ff13c771_n.jpg

48795252133_39d4dd9d82.jpg
Edited by The_Chaplain

Grotsmasha iz bring'n his Ladz to the party, we'z expect'n 3x Mega Armoured Big Mekz, 2x Killa Kans, and 1x Deff Kopta, assumin' we can drag those gitz away from the grog before December 15th 2019

gallery_48988_6285_7110.jpg

I don't even remember buying the Mega Armour stuff.......

Finished the base last night.

the worn paint looks ok though less textured than I'd really like for a base I'm happy enough.

med_gallery_88567_15847_190300.jpg

I also grabbed an old picture of it built as a Morkanaut with the lights on.

med_gallery_88567_15847_5022.jpg

I found the black legion for ETL a bit of a slog but I'm looking forward to getting the first bit's done as and seeing this guy finished.

I've started to block out the base colours on the doors and will share some pics soon as it's all blocked out.

Sorry everyone for laying low in the past week - hectic week at the office! :confused:

Alright! We have 13 Warbosses joining so far and that is fantastic! Moreover, the quality and diversity of the entries is so amazingly Orky!

Now I just need to remember how I painted my Killa Kan.

At least I put something together on my old blog. Link

Well, people say you need to keep a log of your process, colours, etc with every project you take on, so you'll remember things if you go into it again at a later point. I never do it, and I've been in a similar position to yours more often than I care to remember... :laugh.:

Creature caster is releasing this for Orktober. 

Won't take much to turn this into a proper Ghaz....

That is AN AMAZING MODEL! Wow! Even with no conversion this... thing, will be a focal piece on the tabletop - this I can't wait to see done! 

I The one and only Rednekkboss will join the Waaagh! and vow to complete 1 burna-bomber, 3 killer kans and a boys mob of 10 surly Ork-genestealer hybrids before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully, I will receive the rank I deserve in the Waaagh! and continue rampaging across the Galaxy. If I fail I’ll just prove I’m a Snot!

Er, Everything is still in the box.... do you need pictures? :huh.:

Ah.. yeah? 

And a burna bommer? Welcome to the Deff Skwadron rednekkboss! *salutes*

Grotsmasha iz bring'n his Ladz to the party, we'z expect'n 3x Mega Armoured Big Mekz, 2x Killa Kans, and 1x Deff Kopta, assumin' we can drag those gitz away from the grog before December 15th 2019

I don't even remember buying the Mega Armour stuff.......

Grot, that's a fantastic contribution! It just proves everyone has some Orks somewhere in his/her stash! :pirate:

Roight! Itz time ta git stuck in boyz! I, The_Chaplain, vow to complete 1 shokkjump dragsta, 1 rukkatrukk squigbuggy, 1 boomdakka snazzwagon, 1 kustom boosta blasta, 1 megatrakk skrapjet and 1 deffkilla wartrike before da due date of December 15th, 2019.  And if I don't-- then I'm a lazy grot wut needz a krumpin!

Zog it...AND A KILL BURSTA, 'CUZ DERE'S A LOTTA GITS NEED KILLIN!

I have NO idea what all these units are supposed to be! :laugh.: But a lot of Killin will happen, that's for sure! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Progress on the doors. the one on the right has now had the marking cleaned up and highlighted and it's had a full agrax wash and once the other catches up both will get weathering.

the one on the left has had the black markings added and just needs it to be tidied up then move onto highlighting.

med_gallery_88567_15847_74834.jpg

@ Mechanist: Doors look promising mate! Let's see that weathering - I bet it will be Orky enough! :laugh.:

@ Warbringer: Blue eh? Well both look very... done? They look fantastic man! :thumbsup:

Thank you, they're very much now done I had missed a bit on a them both but now sorted, Painboy and Boomdakka left on my vow and I should get those done this month too :)

Oy ya lousy gitz!
I'ma here to tell ya'all that I will join this WAAAGH with da fastest Stormboyz and da meanest Warboss in a Mega Armour! I'ma goin' to paint them before the 15th Decemba 2019, so dat we are ready to crush this puny Red Gobbo before he can bring these tiny packages into our domain!

Also I wanna invite ya to join da Mekboy Workshop! It'sn event where ya Mekboyz can let loose and create anything you still need for ya WAAAGH! No matta how crazy and scratch build it is. Maybe ya are crazy enouf to aci... achyv... become da MAD MEK!!!

Dat's the link: Mekboy Workshop

PS: By the way, please be aware that this is the first event I organize. I am grateful for any advice/help you can spare.

med_gallery_88567_15847_4704.jpg

Doors both at the same stage ready for sponge weathering and rust technical paints.

Inside they have some graffiti

med_gallery_88567_15847_25494.jpg

I'm thinking of adding more as I think nobs going into battle would be more damaging. I'll have to look up some more glyph and dig out my old links to a wide selection. Anyone got some good suggestions for ork jokes? I think I need to layer it to make it look like different orks responding to each other over time.

More photos on my plog with a little bit more step by step (see tag).

med_gallery_88567_15847_4704.jpg

Doors both at the same stage ready for sponge weathering and rust technical paints.

Inside they have some graffiti

med_gallery_88567_15847_25494.jpg

I'm thinking of adding more as I think nobs going into battle would be more damaging. I'll have to look up some more glyph and dig out my old links to a wide selection. Anyone got some good suggestions for ork jokes? I think I need to layer it to make it look like different orks responding to each other over time.

More photos on my plog with a little bit more step by step (see tag).

Maybe...howz about "Goffs got tiny Axes" ...:wink:

Mithril

p.s great work by the way !

I found a unit that wasn't too painted, so I'll just slide in and get my first vow going before I pick up some more planes:

I, toaae, will join the Waaagh! and vow to complete 10 gretchin before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully, I will receive the rank I deserve in the Waaagh! and continue rampaging across the Galaxy. If I fail I’ll just prove I’m a Snot!

And I finished the little buggers!

Grots 10/2019 Group

Grots 10/2019 1

Grots 10/2019 2

Grots 10/2019 3

Grots 10/2019 4

Grots 10/2019 5

Grots 10/2019 6

Grots 10/2019 7

I plan to do a Dakkajet before the end of the event, Semper, I promise!

I, Kierdale, biter of snakes, will join the Waaagh! and vow to complete the units listed below before December 15th 2019. If I do this successfully, I will receive the rank I deserve in the Waaagh! and continue rampaging across the Galaxy. If I fail I’ll just prove I’m a Snot!

For my first vow:

One Nob with Waaargh! banner

...of Grimsnaga’s Waaargh, of the Snakebite clan.

med_gallery_63428_13428_483500.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_13428_440393.jpeg

Edit: noticed in the codex that he gets a kustom shoota. I modelled my nobz mob for full-on-melee but might add an actual (suitably snazzy) gun to this guy just so I don’t forget to shoot it in game!

And progress:

med_gallery_63428_13471_66365.jpeg

More decoration to do on the armour tomorrow, then heavily weathering it.

Then...animal-skin pants, chainmail/metal areas, leather areas, his skin, the banner...

Hmm, quite a bit on there!

Update:

med_gallery_63428_13471_630913.jpeg

Update2:

Skin and tigerskin pants/vest done.

med_gallery_63428_13471_801185.jpeg

Update 3:

Not finished but I went with a snake in the shape of a Cretan Labyrinth on the banner. Glyphs then weathering to do.

med_gallery_63428_13471_139455.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...