++ The Lockdown Painting Challenge 2020 ++

I, Bro Castiel, make a second vow to complete a single Tau Fire Warrior for the greater glory of the Chaos Gods on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

Tau WIP

This poor chap has been in a half finished state for far, far too long. This will get him the painted status he is crying out for.

I, Valkia the Bloody, pledge to finish a Night Lords Dreadnought till the 15th of August or face the badge of shame.

My Forgeworld delivery arrived today! So I can get stuck in. :biggrin.:

Progress can be seen in my Night Lords Warband thread.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/363797-night-lords-warband-and-chaos-lost-and-the-damned/

Pledge completed, for the glory of Chaos!

Meet Menak the Slaughterer, ancient Contemptor Dreadnought of the Eighth Legion.
This might have been one of my favorite models to paint so far, I just love all the little grisly details.

Ave Dominus Nox!

Dread3.jpg

"I, VANDALthePRIEST, vow to complete 2 Dark Angel Lieutenants for the Glory of the Dark Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

I declare my deed done, Caliban will prevail! bit of a speedpainted NMM effect, i think it looks interesting.

20200726 162547

I declare my Lockdown Challenge vow complete:

Svarnir Ironblood, Wolf Guard Battle Leader

med_gallery_59244_10222_344756.jpeg

More images and the first Primaris squad I have built in both my WiP thread and my thread in the Wolves forum, links in my signature.

Greatings honoured brothers,

For my inaugural post as a member of the Bolterandchainsword, Thank you for having me,

"I, AtlasTelamon, vow to complete my Heretic Astartes Breacher for the Glory of the Chaos Space Marines on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

1070074_sm-.jpg

Greatings honoured brothers,

For my inaugural post as a member of the Bolterandchainsword, Thank you for having me,

"I, AtlasTelamon, vow to complete my Heretic Astartes Breacher for the Glory of the Chaos Space Marines on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

1070074_sm-.jpg

Hey, welcome to the B&C, great to see you jumping straight into a Challenge :tu:

Just amazing bevulf :thumbsup: I really, really like them. Are they painted all classic style with a brush?

Hi all,

my vow is complete! So here I present you Dark Angels Apothecary Brother Balam assigned to 3rd company under Master Astoran and 5 intercessors:

gallery_46134_14252_58151.jpg

gallery_46134_14252_10982.jpg

gallery_46134_14252_71421.jpg

gallery_46134_14252_246789.jpg

gallery_46134_14252_56947.jpg

gallery_46134_14252_272747.jpg

Cheers!

Blood Angels

appiah5 - Death Company Captain Tycho

Finished for Bronze:

gallery_60983_8363_9255.jpg

gallery_60983_8363_135105.jpg

Sorry for being so late, and I wish I could have done the armor and banner freehands as well, but it was the best I could do with a thumb that healed only this much:

gallery_60983_11505_978854.jpg

Apologies for the quick potato pictures with my camera, just wanted to get the proof in before the competition ends. I will take better pictures and post in a few days. Do I get, like, a banner to add to my signature now? :D