Tabletop Titans Livestream Game at 1500 EDT

Valerian

The Tabletop Titans guys, the same Play-testers that did a good rundown on playing Space Wolves here, are doing a livestream game of Space Wolves vs. Tyranids at 1500 EDT (about 2 hours and 20 minutes from the time of this post).  Will be interesting to see what they've come up with, and how they play the Wolves in the new edition.

That terrain is horrid lol. Hey how are you making links for these videos you post? I have a sub to YouTube so I should be able to listen even when I tab away on my devices. Also every other link I ever have used from others takes me to my youtube app directly but yours do not. I often split screen the YouTube app while reading the forums but I have to hit the back button which closes the video from your links. Edited by Debauchery101

Just copy and paste of the link.  Not doing anything special.  You can inbed videos directly into posts, but I forgot how to do that in my couple years absence.

I did not enjoy watching the game , between the terrain looking terrible , the awful luck of the space wolves player  and the production quality ( which was great , but I much prefer watching recorded battle reports because it is easier to see whats going on with the editing and overhead maps and such)  but atleast we got to see the army is action.