Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Weapon Rebalancing

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Splog

Splog

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 123 posts
Frost weapons are as per normal weapons but inflict a mortal wound on a natural wound roll of 6 (the ‘frost’ rule)

Wolf claws are no longer a thing, just regular lightning claws

Helfrost weapons gain Frost, and units that suffer casualties from them can’t fall back in their next turn

Rune Priests come with Rune Armour and Rune Weapons do +1D against Daemons

Psyber-Raven upgrade for Rune Priests. Chooser of the Slain is 1CP to use instead of 2CP when this model is the relevant Rune Priest and/or adds 3” to minimum deepstrike range (as per infiltrators).

Axe of Morkai = Bloodthirster’s Axe

Rune Priest Jbickb

Rune Priest Jbickb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,343 posts

Frost weapons are as per normal weapons but inflict a mortal wound on a natural wound roll of 6 (the ‘frost’ rule)

Wolf claws are no longer a thing, just regular lightning claws

Helfrost weapons gain Frost, and units that suffer casualties from them can’t fall back in their next turn

Rune Priests come with Rune Armour and Rune Weapons do +1D against Daemons

Psyber-Raven upgrade for Rune Priests. Chooser of the Slain is 1CP to use instead of 2CP when this model is the relevant Rune Priest and/or adds 3” to minimum deepstrike range (as per infiltrators).

Axe of Morkai = Bloodthirster’s Axe

Is this a leak with a credible source or rampant speculation?
Never Mistake:
My Silence for Ignorance
My Calmness for Acceptance
My Kindness for Weakness

Splog

Splog

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 123 posts
Neither. Moderate speculation following on from the discussion.

Well, for frost/Helfrost weapons anyway !
  • Fang_Guard23 likes this

PeteySödes

PeteySödes

++ FERRARII CONQUISITOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,327 posts
Let’s keep this space “clean” for discussion the weapon changes we know have hit. If we can use the thread below to keep a tidy Fang I would appreciate it!

http://www.bolterand...-for-9th-redux/
  • Rune Priest Jbickb likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users