Yellow-colored Chaos SM

Indefragable

Any quality yellow-scheme Chaos SM forces out there?

Full disclosure: it would be a for a dead guy on a base, with green grass and purple cloth as the predominant eye-catching colors, so with my limited color-theory-fu, yellow would be a nice contrast to both of those.

I could do Iron Warriors with the hazard stripes, but just curious what other's recommendations would be. 

I can't seem to find any in yellow. I've seen some in gold as the primary color or a yellow bronze. From what I've heard, yellow is the worst paint to paint with, although I've never used it as more than a details color. Maybe a gold would work for you? Alternatively, theres a few Chaos warbands that use white, which would contrast sharply with the other colors and the colors often used. Corpus Brethren (I believe) is a white with gold trim.

It doesnt have to be an official scheme, just paint it yellow. Use an Imperial fist tutorial, just go with iron coloured trim as gold on yellow doesnt go. 

Remember that the eye is drawn to the brightest part of the model, so if your dead guy is brighter than the model standing on him, the eye will be drawn to the feet of the model. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How strange, that yellow renegade's colour scheme looks rather familiar... now where have I seen it before...?

Scythes of the emperor
Not quite who I was implying but given their schemes are reversals of one another it's an understandable mix-up... Edited by Nomus Sardauk