+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

I'm in, but start time and specific vow is dependent on a couple of answers from Captain Semper in the main thread re: stripping and repainting models. Also, whenever I get my phone charger back as I left it in Nottingham when I was down for Throne of Skulls... its a USB charger, and the only way I can upload my pics *epic facepalm*.

Side note: good to be back on the forum after a few months out!

I Makkeru answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Mephiston, Dante, Corbulo and a Reclusiarch with jump pack from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 735 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Hopefully I will be able to add one or more vows to this first one.

Before start: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PCh3ZHif9Gg/UZx8elK0sLI/AAAAAAAAHEE/Tryh0s6zMyw/s640/IMG_8360.JPG

I Lord Sondar answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and
vow to complete five Scouts, five Vanguard Veterans and a Librarian from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 435 points on or before August 15th.
Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the
Badge of Shame until the year-end

I've been building units like a mad man since the ETL II started so should have some progress to post up soon, nearly ready for priming.

Good luck everyone.

Sanguinem filiorum et gloria Sanguinius! Blood and Glory to the sons of Sanguinius!

Updated link to my WIP: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/276222-lord-sondars-blood-angels-etl-ii-vow/ 

I Brother Maikel answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

a Death Company Dreadnaught with Heavy Flamer and Magna Grapple,

a Drop Pod,

a Furioso Librarian Dreadnaught

a Death Company Squad of 3 models with Bolters and Jump Packs,

and Mephiston

from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 715 points on or before August 15th.
Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

My modelling/painting thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275862-brother-maikels-modellingpainting-thread/

I BAHersh answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Librarian w/ JP, 1 Sang Priest w/ JP and P Fist, 1 Sang Priest w/ Bike and P Sword, 8 Death Company units w/ JP's and 1 P Fist, and 3 MM Attack Bikes from Codex: Blood Angles for a total of 780 points on or before August 15th.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angel and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I started building the units today. Finished 3 of the attack bikes, SP on bike, and the Librarian and other SP. They obviously all need paint jobs.

Here's the link if anybody is curious: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275873-etl-ba-780-pt-vow/

I Captin Spiros answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 2 Tactical Squads, 1 Devastator Squad, a land speeder and some bikers from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of at least 600 points on or before August 15th.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

don't know the full points cost, so I am guesstimating.

{Edit} : Here Is A link of my Progress

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/276280-etl-blood-angels-835-vow/

OK, that was a good day for the BAs... well done brothers!

@ Captin Spiros: I'm putting you for 600 provisionally but let me know when you get the exact number!

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Chaplain Admetus, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete ten (10) Death Company (two power swords and a power fist), one (1) Sanguinary Priest (jump pack) and one (1) Mephiston from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 660 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Angels Sanguine (and by extension the Blood Angels) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Chaplain Admetus - you're in! :tu: This is indeed a good day for the BAs! You're only one participant away from the 30 benchmark! Right now only Codex, DAs and Chaos have breached this level! Well done - but keep going, the Codex faction that I mentioned above have actually surpassed the 40 benchmark and and the DAs are just about to do it!

I guess i will be number 30 then!

I Alyssis,
answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following:

Astorath the grim – 220
Commander Dante – 225
Librarian w/power armour and jump pack - 125
Librarian w/terminator armour and storm shield - 145
Reclusiarch w/terminator armour and combi melta - 165
Furioso Dreadnought w/frag cannon, magma grapple, heavy flamer, and drop pod – 185
Sanguinary priests: 3x with power armour, and jump packs – 225
                                  1x w/terminator armour – 85
Sternguard Veterans x 10 w/2 combi meltas and drop pod – 270
Terminator Assault Squad x5 w/TH and SS – 225
Land Raider Redeemer – 240
Assault Squad x 10 w/2 Melta guns - 210
Tactical Squad x10 w/1 Plasma gun - 180
Devestator Squad w/4 lascannons – 190
Devestator Squad w/4 plasma cannons – 150
Stormraven Gunship w/Hurrican Sponsons – 230

from the Blood Angels codex, of total value 3070 points on or before August
15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will
doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

My progress thread will be this one: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275926-alyssis-e-tenebrae-lux-ii-vow-progress/

Pictures will be up and running on monday, most likely!

Alyssis, you're in! And with a hefty vow may I add! thumbsup.gif Good luck to you!

Now anyone else? You're doing alright but you're still 11-12 particpants behind from the DAs and the Codex faction. It's important to narrow the gap because if it is expanded then it'll become an impossible situation. You have plenty of time still, but don't let go because your rivals won't.

I Demoulius answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 11 scouts seperated over 2 squads. 1 squad with 6 scouts (5 snipers and 1 missle launcher) and a 2nd squad with 5 scouts (2 combat, 2 bolter, 1 sniper) from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of at least 173 points on or before August 15th.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

-edit-

Seperated the 11 scouts over 2 squads

That will work out to 173which is even better...

@ Demoulius: Your choice of course but two units of scouts, one with 5 and one with 6 plus a missile launcher will work out to 173pts... If you want to go for that amend your vow accordingly and let me know so that I'll update the list.

Oh sorry guys, just took a full scout of scouts with missle launcher and added the price of a single scout to that ermm.gif these models will be used alongside models I already have to complete units (got a wide mix of armed scouts) but il swap the vow out to 2 seperate squads.

Archived