+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

I would like to see you as the bravest one of us all! Mostly because im kinda competative, and i want BA to win! ;)

+1 :)

I know you'll be brave, but remember you probably will need more time than before per model? Doing several thousand points is easy, but doing it to a high standard takes time.

Taking the easy road will naturally both aid this competition, but also put you in an excellent position for next years competition. ( strip again and repaint) :)

Just kidding. I'm looking forward to seeing your work and hopefully learn something new. :)

I sockwithaticket answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Fragioso (w/ Heavy Flamer) and one Honour Guard Squad (w/ Blood Champion and two Power Fists) for the Crimson Tears (Codex: Blood Angels) for a total value of 320 points on or before August 15th.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Crimson Tears (and by association their parent chapter)  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

The starting point photos are in my WIP thread on page 6. There are a couple of licks of paint here and there on the Honour Guard already, but believe me, they are at best about 1% started.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/240799-crimson-tears-2nd-company-updated-130513/page-6

And the first completion for our brothers in red armour! Well done mandaloriano - well done indeed!

Now completions is one thing - but by far the most important factor right now is to get more recruits in! Anyone brave enough?

I Mandaloriano answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX for a second time and vow to complete One squad of Three Bikes (1 Plasma Gun) and One squad of Five terminators (1 Heavy Flamer) from Blood Angels Codex of total value 310 pts on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Angels Encarmine (and by association, their Blood Angel brethren) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Tomorrow I will post the pics in my wip thread!!!!

So who's gonna follow Mandaloriano's example? Most importanlty who's gonna join the BA effort and fight for the legacy of Sanguinious?

You need more recruits if you are to maintain your competitive advantage...

NEW COVER ART EVERYBODY -  COURTESY OF THE SHADOW GUARD!

Hope you guys like it!

LIST UPGRADED TO THIS POINT!

I [conrfyrdman] answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 5 death company, 10 assault marines, death company dreadnought, chaplain from codex blood angels of total value [670 points] on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Angels Encarmine and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

I apologize for being late to answer the call brothers, but I am here.

I, The Harrower, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 7 Sternguard w/ 1 multi-melta, 1 lascannon, 2 combi-plasma, 1 combi-flamer (210), 1 Attack Bike w/ Heavy Bolter (40),  and 1 Stormraven w/ hurricane bolters, searchlight, locator beacon, and extra armour (261) from Codex Blood Angels of total value 511 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Sanguinius and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Going to use my existing WIP thread here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/219795-the-harrowers-wip-thread/ No updates yet though... :/

Wow! One completion and two new additions! Well done BAs!

@ xmercx: Well done! Look forward for you follow up vow! thumbsup.gif

@ Conrfyrdman: A new recruit both to the ETL and the B&C! Welcome brother - good luck with your vow!

@ The Harrower: ...and a veteran returning! Look forward for your work Harrower!msn-wink.gif

LIST UPGRADED TO THIS POINT!

Second vow:

I [Xmercx] answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete [One Sanguinary Guard squad with Death Masks, Chapter Banner and one infernus pistol] from [my as yet unnamed successor chapter of Blood Angels] of total value [265 points] on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to [The Blood Angels and all their successor chapters] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

pics as always can be found in my WiP thread:  http://www.bolterand...-mercs-madness/

keeping the vows small so I know I will finish them, hoping to do at least 4 if not use up all 5.

If I've already painted stuff I guess I can't enter it? My Sternguard, Land Raider and ASMs have all been finished, but quite recently. :l

Unfortnately no. The main purpose of the ETL is to motivate people to paint their armies... So at the time you place your vow all your relevant miniatures must be unpainted or primed or in very early stages of painting. I hope you find something you can enter with - but remember: it must be a Codex-legal unit!

Archived