Thunder Hammer + Storm Shield

Lightning Claws x2

- 5 man Deathwing Terminator squad (235 pts):

Power Sword + Storm Bolter

Power Fist + Heavy Flamer

Lightning Claws

Chainfist + Storm Bolter

Powerfist + Storm Bolter

from Codex: Dark Angels of a total value of 2735 points on or before August 15th.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Dark Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Sorry for the picture quality:

http://imageshack.us/a/img254/4660/etl2.jpg

More stuff here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/274974-vijoks-unforgiven/

I AngelVeto of the school of go big or go home answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

1x Nephelim Jet Fighter - 180 points

1x Sammael on Corvex - 200 points

1x Sammael in Sableclaw - 200 points

1x Azrael - 215 points

1x 5 man Ravenwing Command Squad with Standard of Devastation - 265 points

2x 5 Man Devastator Squads with Lascannons - 150 points each (300 total)

1x Drop Pod with Storm Bolter - 35 points

1x 10 man Gunslinger Vet squad - 330 points

1x 5 man Deathwing Knight Squad - 235 points 

1x 10 man tactical squad with Lascannon/flamer - 165 points

1x 10 man tactical squad with plasma cannon/plasma gun/plasma pistol/power weapon srg - 200 points

1x 10 man Tactical Squad with Missile Launcher/flamer/srg with plasma pistol- 175 points

1x 5 man deathwing squad with assault cannon/chainfist - 245 points

1x 5 man deathwing squad with assault cannon/chainfist - 245 points

1x 5 man deathwing command squad with deathwing Champion, Deathwing standard, plasma cannon, chainfist - 290 points 

from codex: Dark Angels of a total value of 3280 points on or before August 15th.

Success will bring eternal glory to the First and the Emperor and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I'll be posting the pics in my WIP thread, which is a continuation of my PtR thread. I'd have added a TLLC mortis, but I can't find a left las cannon arm for the life of me. oh well. 

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/262602-angels-dark-angels-etl-vow-inside-pg-3/

FOR THE LION!

edit: derp'd hard and forgot to add the link to the thread!

Well I suppose I can back the good Captain and paint up a Templar of some sort should Brother Darklight be successful :P

Next vow is starting to take shape, though I'm waiting to hear about a possible addition or three before I commit ;)

I have a Fortress of Redemption that begs to be painted. Some know my plans for the four Dark Angel panels.

I will vow for the Dark Angels that I will complete this Fortress of Redemption (220 pts) for the Glory of the Lion. I will decide on the Heavy Bolters later and amend as necessary.

Right. I have updated the list to include GMB ( good to see the Inner Circle in action again!) and a list of penace vows! Check them out! :D

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So Brothers, I am a day late in posting the pics but here is a combination of Completed models and WIP

(Best Sean Connery voice) I present to you the Ballistic Missile Submarine Red October..............wait that isn't right.

Sorry to many movies. So I really present to you:

Completed
Belial w/ TH/SS and Daemon Skull = 190 pts

Interregator Chaplains in TDA and JP w/Plasma Pistol = 280 pts

6 man Assault squad w/PF & 2 Plasma Pistols = 174 pts

Total = 644 pts of my 4466 pts (Sad I know)

WIP

38 Total Terminators various configurations (with 15 more still to build good god)

Termi's are "greened up" now I just need to get to detailing.

Thanks again goes to my lovely wife who has harassed me into continuing as she refuses "to be married to an oath breaker."

For my oddities I will report to Cell 42.

@ cod_lover: Beutifully done brother! I have updated the table with your completion! Onwards to victory!

@ DoC Sgt: Well done so far! Your wife is also commended for her stance and will be awarded the Star of Caliban medal along with your first completion. Also Cell 42 is full, you must book ahead these days... Right now Stobz has a permanent place there so maybe we should unlock Cell 43 for you? I'll check on availability and revert. :D Keep going brother! :tu:

In the spirit of competition I peuriexdeus will paint a Five Man Crusader Squad if we the Dark Angel Legion have less points completed in this years LTC.

But since that wont happen, what are the Black Templars going to do?

This penance vow idea is kinda cool and intriguing but... why would I vow to paint Black Templars if they win, because if they win they already have enough painted lol!

Can I instead vow, that if the BT's have more points completed by July 15th, then I will paint a DA Moritat with a 5 strong DA destroyer unit for the DA's in the Horus Heresy ETL?!!

They need the help more yes.gif

@ pueriexdeus: When you say LTC I assume you mean last year's ETL? Or this year's LPC?  Because we do not count points in the LPC... :unsure:

@ cod-lover: although your dedication is commendable you cannot contribute to any other forum - not even indirectly... You may make your penace vow after the ETL is over, but no mixing of points or forums is allowed. This is food for thought for next year maybe... ;)

@ pueriexdeus: When you say LTC I assume you mean last year's ETL? Or this year's LPC? Because we do not count points in the LPC... unsure.png

@ cod-lover: although your dedication is commendable you cannot contribute to any other forum - not even indirectly... You may make your penace vow after the ETL is over, but no mixing of points or forums is allowed. This is food for thought for next year maybe... msn-wink.gif

OOPS, I've another mission on my mind. I do mean this years ETL. I am actually getting ready to leave for this years LTC (Leadership Training Course) though.

So these penance vows that our robed friends are committed to? Do they have to be completed by the Original ETL deadline? So the vow plus the penance vow count as a completed vow (although the penance vow obviously doesnt count towards the DA total). This seems fair as otherwise its just showing off. The Templars are the whipping boys at the minute, not the same as last year. If the Dark Angels want a real challenge they may wish to challenge the Codex faction, the rising heroes, rather than the old and tired battleweary dogs?

Those Penance vows do not count for the ETL in any way - it's just for honour and are supposed to be completed after the ETL is over. There will be no mixing of points from one forum to the next or I'll go crazy... It's just an added layer of fun that came out of the blue and completely unofficial as far as the ETL is concerned.   

OK Cap. Would be fun though. "oh no ive painted 4000 points worth but not painted my penance vow" "Sorry Brother Iabn serves you right for picking on the weedy kids"

Its still a good idea gets people on board and taking part. That reminds me, I should be getting more recruits for the codex faction rather than trying to wind up the two garment wearing chapters...

I Jeremy1391 of the consecrators answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

1 company master in terminator armor with a perfidious relic of the unforgiven 140

1 interrogator chaplain with a plasma pistol 125

1 terminator command squad with a deathwing standard and a cyclone missile launcher 290

1 deathwing terminator squad with a plasma cannon and 1 thunder hammer and storm shield 240

1 deathwing terminator squad with a cyclone missile launcher 245

1 ravenwing attack squad with a plasma gun and melta bombs 100

from codex: Dark Angels of a total value of 1140 points on or before August 15th.

Success will bring eternal glory to the First and the Emperor and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/32302860-D74C-4FA5-8BE1-90CA0AEEA3B4-6371-00000A0166B82A12_zps623f6fba.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/A5C09247-BE34-425A-B414-D47628443025-6371-000009FDCAAABD95_zps98bfc5ce.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/919815ED-7B71-4094-AC3F-467142A912B1-6371-000009FDC2AA32BF_zps811564e9.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/3EDC5C81-E0A4-4E2B-B004-A2F8C5E56C03-6371-000009FDBB1EC641_zps151a5c94.jpg

Vow three begin!

First one almost done

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/81844A25-5000-474A-ACC8-4CE4351C0418-6530-00000A09B90A982E_zpsd4cd0363.jpg

Archived