+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Dark Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Lol. I'm about 3 days away from completing vow 3, which will take me to 1000 points in total, then vow 4 will be at least 300 points, possibly more..... Lets keep the pressure on!

I'll take some pictures tonight, thus completing my first vow. :)

After my well deserved vacation I will make up my mind if I enter more vows... I like building far better than painting it seems.

So, I am not sure if I will press on, going the whole '1250 points'. ..!

So let's see some first vows completions guys - the competition is waking up and things might turn around even within a single week!

Cap - I give you my word I am about 3 or 4 days away from Vow#1 completion, and have 1.5k points for vows 2 and 3 assembled and dressed ready for priming after that.

Progress has been slow whilst I've been getting the black highlights and details colour schemes right, but now that I'm settled on them the production line will move alot faster.

Well it seems that BT boys will have to learn how to deal with Caliban green and Ushabti bone tongue.png

Hahahaha! QFT!!!

Good to see morale keeping up brothers - The First Legion will not be denied! :D

Captain semper I fixed the point value on my completion post to reflect the original vow of 1140

I accidentally made the ravenwing sergeant a veteran in completion lol. (He did earn it by jamming a melta bomb up a leman Russ punishers tail pipe)

Talking about ushabti bone and caliban green I've made the base colors of my termis...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Dark%20angels/0C0030DF-1E6F-4023-9336-ADC1ACFC3325-31462-000028A0B3063AAA.jpg

The DW champ will receive a special treatment : black TDA to represent the ancient legion. I think the DWK will get the same. (you'll notice a 6th termi comparing to the original vow but I NEED more PF/SB termis for my DW :P )

After many weeks of assembling and cleaning mold lines I believe I am ready for my second vow

I  Liberame answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

215 Azrael

190 Belial with Sword/Stormbolter

190 Belial with TH/SS

335 Deathwing Command Squad w/Standard of Fortitude, TH/SS, Champion, Assault Cannon

300 Deathwing Command Squad w/ Deathwing Company Banner, 2x TH/SS, Plasma Cannon, Chainfist, Champion

290>DT: Land Raider Crusader w/ Multi Melta, Deathwing Vehicle

215 Mortis Contemptor Dreadnought w/2x Kheres Assault Cannons, Cyclone Missile Launcher

215 Mortis Contemptor Dreadnought w/2x Kheres Assault Cannons, Cyclone Missile Launcher

500 Deathwing Terminator Squad (10man) w/Assault Cannon, Cyclone Missile Launcher, Chainfist, 2x TH/SS

500 Deathwing Terminator Squad (10man) w/Assault Cannon, Cyclone Missile Launcher, Chainfist, 2x TH/SS

235 Deathwing Knights (5man)

235 Deathwing Knights (5man)

170 Tactical Squad (10man) w/Plasma Gun, Plasma Cannon

from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 6895 on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to 1st Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275662-liberames-etl-2013-wip-ravenwing-vow-complete/page-2

@ Flint&Steel: Fantastic old boy, fantastic!!! thumbsup.gif I cannot tress enough the importance of completing first vows - so congratulations Flint&Steel - this is what I'm talking about! (note to self: how about your first vow Captain Semper?)

@ Liberame: jawdrop.gif ermm... Good luck? wacko.pngThis is the largest single vow in the ETL II so far - if you manage to complete it, you'll be a prime candidate for the Badge of the Hero - not to mention DA Champion...ohmy.png But if on the other hand you fail, you will also be depriving the DAs from your first completion (a hefty 1.9k pts) as failing one vow is failing all. And you know how the DAs feel about forgiveness... ph34r.png

I also see a rivalry with the infamous Chaos Lord steve shields developing...

By the Lion Liberame, you're an example to us all! Good luck with that lot.  I'm off to put some more highlights on my land raider.

Liberame - Damn that's a vow, ouch!  -  Good luck.  

In personal news, I now have full time custody of my Son, so my painting time has really gone down the toilet.  I think by after the Holiday these Contemptors will be done, and then it's onto the other Terminators.  

I will have to re-assess the vows I have planned for 4 and 5 :(

Paul

Vow 4

I jeremy1391 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

2 ten man tactical squads with plasma cannons

310 points

1 predator with twin linked lascannon and lascannon sponsons

1 Venerable dreadnought with twin linked lascannon and missile launcher

1 Whirlwind

from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 675 on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to 1st Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/ABF3EF5A-04FF-415D-8851-95BDF91D97AE-3452-000002CF7DB5FF00_zps56fbf347.jpg

Whirlwind

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/1580F947-46B2-47B7-BCAF-91A297BAFAE8-3452-000002CF93EC9E76_zpsc9b7c217.jpg

Nice vow jeremy1391! Nice vows everyone on this page.

What are we, at the half way mark for the ETL now?

I should be painting, but keep getting distracted checking out everyones minis.

thumbsup.gif

Cod

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/GMBelial/DA%20Minis/null_zps5bc97b73.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/GMBelial/DA%20Minis/null_zps4f1473cf.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/GMBelial/DA%20Minis/null_zpse1b17974.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/GMBelial/DA%20Minis/null_zpsf147c3c2.jpg

More Work In Progress Shots

@ Paul: Congratulations on attaining full custody of your boy - awesome news, no matter the difficulties it entails! :tu: I'm sure you'll manage the current vow - but then you may want to retire - remember failing one vow is failing all! We don't want to lose all your previous efforts now, do we? ;)

@ jeremy1391: Another 4th vow! Wow! The DAs are really serious about it this year! Good luck mate!

@ GMB: You show the way GMB! Bravo - it's quite a project you got there and you certainly are doing it justice! The Inner Circle rules! ;)

Archived