+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Chaos Legios Strategium+++

I, Thymebandit , answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX (a little late) and vow to complete the following from Codex Chaos Space Marines, with a total value of 1,537 points, on or before August 15th. Success will bring power overwhelming to Hakanor's Reavers- failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end!

Counts as Khârn, Warpsmith, 2 squads of 9 Zerkers/champ with powersword, 2 Rhinos, 1 Defiler, 1 Forgefiend, 1 Maulerfiend, Heldrake and a Las/las sponson Predator tank! Blood for the Blood God!

(And a pic for WIP)

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p739/Thymebandit/image2_zps7a63a66b.jpeg

Your defiler, how make do.

I got all my stuff undercoated at last...but working like a **** at the moment so there haven't been much time to pain...yet...

...soooooooon... :D

Aw, well! Painting and cheering from the sidelines is okay by me! I was out of country earlier this year and seemed to miss the deadline! That won't stop me from completing my vow >:D

As for the defiler- http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/267651-blood-stalker-pattern-defiler/

Got it from our very forums! I made mine a little more Knight-titan esque for my fallen mechanicum agents and their stolen trophies fluff >:D

Here are my WIP pics for my third vow, should be getting them primered tonight and will jump right to getting them painted:

Typhus:

gallery_14236_8387_298479.jpg

Biker bodies:

gallery_14236_8387_385375.jpg

And the bikes:

gallery_14236_8387_528286.jpg

The tubes on Typhus are going to get painted then bent back into some receptacles on the tank on his back, the tubes on the bikers are going to run back into stuff on their backpacks as well. Typhus is also getting a jaunty little nurgling on his base before I base everything.

I am pleased to say Vow complete.

before:

ETL VOW stage 1

during:
and Done

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/tasciovanous/006-3.jpg

On wards and upwards.

In the name of the Night Haunter, and the VIII Legion, I Punk Possum answer the call of  E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 Terminators with power fist, power sword and chain fist to the total of 114pts on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the 21st cohort of the Night Lords and failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame until year end.

The before of vow 2

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/tasciovanous/007-3.jpg

Fantastic work guys! Chaos crazyness in all its glory! :lol: You're doing very well to in terms of completions breaching the 6k mark. Keep it up though because your rivals are also doing quite well!!! :D

Ah well, I guess I´ll have to revow :D. Only A lickle one this time though. Maybe I´ll do another small one, if I find the time.

In the name of the Great Pestulant One,  I TheDevourer answer the call of  E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 5 Plague Marines with Power Fist and 2 Plasma Guns to the total of 175pts on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame until year end, aswell as condemning my soul to the corpse Emperor.

Some Greenstuff work to do on the models I have. So far undecided which plague marines I want to paint. Either from the normal Csm set or some forgeworld marines. 

Here are my WIP pics for my third vow, should be getting them primered tonight and will jump right to getting them painted:

Typhus:

That is one mighty moustache he is rocking there! :D

Typhus:

That is one mighty moustache he is rocking there! biggrin.png

Heck his helm even has a built in monocle, I should have given him a tophat to complete the look.

My vacation has started and i am flying through the remains of my vow, enough so i should be able to add some more vows within a week.

ETL Raptors update

ETL marine squad

Wow! Look at that sword! This is really inspirinig stuff there roooooot, really inspiring! Look forward for your completion which would boost the Chaos faction significanlty cementing the third placeand eyeing the second with some 1.5k pts of difference. Now proceed to complete your (super) awesome stuff and you'll also boost the Chaos morale to new heights - let's see Chaos beating loyalist scum to dust! :devil:

• 4 weeks later...

Well done Jiron! Your Traitors sure look the part! :D Now do not expect to see an update on the first post - not until the board issues are resolved... But your completion is registered! :tU:

I, Jiron, pledge myself to the Blood God and answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and make a second vow to complete Chaos Lord with Mark of Khorne, Sigil of Coruption and Axe of Blind Fury and the Dark Apostle for total of 240pts on or before august 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Khorne and the Space Rats and failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame until year end.

I can't believe I am saying this. But... vow complete lol!

I have never managed to paint this many troops without getting bored. So this is a first for me.

Oh and here is the before pics of the Rhino's.

gallery_72636_8563_407422.jpg

Final Vow pics.

gallery_72636_8563_1032393.jpg

gallery_72636_8563_1469297.jpg

gallery_72636_8563_1071520.jpg

820 points total.

Now I can do something fun!

Vow number 2!

I Ironwithout answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete X2 Vindicator's both with siege shields and pintle mounted combi bolters and 1 Maulerfiend with magma cutters. from Codex Chaos Space Marines of total value of 395 points on or before August 31th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Iron Warriors and Chaos Undivided and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

gallery_72636_8563_1275696.jpg

gallery_72636_8563_286716.jpg

Cheers Captain Semper!

Fantastic work Ironwithout There is a distinct 30k feel about this army - love it! Now I have registered both your completion and your new vow - good luck! Your second vow is quite big - so not time for respite! ;)

Archived