+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

@ GAZ_AV_NZ: I have registered your vow in the first page but please edit your vow to contain all your pledged units and of course add the total points when you work them out. Once you do that let me know (by posting here or through a PM) so I can fix the total amount of points in the front page.

Good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Just moved across country and haven't unpacked my painting stuff yet, but I don't want to miss this as it's the one time of year when I always get some painting done.

I, The Harrower, answer the call of the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete: 1 Land Raider Redeemer w/ Extra Armour, Multi-melta, and Searchlight from the Blood Angels Codex for a total of 266 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and the Ninth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year’s end.

Going to use my existing WIP thread here: http://www.bolterand...ers-wip-thread/

Ok my pledge redone clearly smile.png

I, GAZ NZ , answer the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 Land speeders with 2 heavy bolters and magantized assault cannons as option 270 , 10 Sternguard , 2 hvy flamers, sarge with power fist 295 , 10 Death company - running power fist and power sword 240 , 10 Death company jump packs power fist, power sword and lemartes 540, 10 Dev squad 4 hvy bolters sarge 210 ,

10 Dev squad missile launcher sarge 210, 10 dev squad plasma cannons, multi melta sarge 225, 10 Sniper scouts 170, 10 assault squad foot, 3 plasma pistols 235, 10 assault squad foot 2 melta guns, power axe 225, 11 tactical lascannon plasma gun or flamer 190 , 11 tactical lascannon plasma gun or flamer 190, 11 tactical lascannon plasma gun or flamer 190, razorback 55 , land raider 270, Fellblade 585 points , Relic Scorpious 115 , Terminator Epistolary Epistolary Storm shield and axe 170 , 10 Terminators - thunder hammer storm shield x5 LC x5 250 , Librarian Dreadnought 175 , and 2 Drop pods 35 each (70), and an Aegis Defence line quad gun 100 from the Blood Angel Codex of a total value of 4545 points points on or before August 1st. Success will bring even more eternal glory to Sanguinius and the IX Legion, but failure will doom me to clear my signatures and proclaim my failure there until the year-end

TOTAL 4545 POINTS!!

125 guys and vehicles !!! Boom !!

@ GAZ_AV_NZ. That's a huge vow. We may all be fighters in this struggle but when you complete this you'll be reckoned as a one man army! :tu:

Should I add some advice: Paint, PAINT, PAINT!! :-)

@ ChapelXIII. Beautiful work.

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

=][= FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE =][=

ON SUNDAY, JUNE 1ST AT 17:00 GMT THE DOORS WILL CLOSE TO NEW PARTICIPANTS FOR EVER! MAKE SURE YOU REPORT IN THE RELEVANT STRATEGIUM BEFORE THE DEADLINE!!!

Ok my pledge redone clearly smile.png

I, GAZ NZ , answer the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 Land speeders with 2 heavy bolters and magantized assault cannons as option 270 , 10 Sternguard , 2 hvy flamers, sarge with power fist 295 , 10 Death company - running power fist and power sword 240 , 10 Death company jump packs power fist, power sword and lemartes 540, 10 Dev squad 4 hvy bolters sarge 210 ,

10 Dev squad missile launcher sarge 210, 10 dev squad plasma cannons, multi melta sarge 225, 10 Sniper scouts 170, 10 assault squad foot, 3 plasma pistols 235, 10 assault squad foot 2 melta guns, power axe 225, 11 tactical lascannon plasma gun or flamer 190 , 11 tactical lascannon plasma gun or flamer 190, 11 tactical lascannon plasma gun or flamer 190, razorback 55 , land raider 270, Fellblade 585 points , Relic Scorpious 115 , Terminator Epistolary Epistolary Storm shield and axe 170 , 10 Terminators - thunder hammer storm shield x5 LC x5 250 , Librarian Dreadnought 175 , and 2 Drop pods 35 each (70), and an Aegis Defence line quad gun 100 from the Blood Angel Codex of a total value of 4545 points points on or before August 1st. Success will bring even more eternal glory to Sanguinius and the IX Legion, but failure will doom me to clear my signatures and proclaim my failure there until the year-end

TOTAL 4545 POINTS!!

125 guys and vehicles !!! Boom !!

Wow, awesome!

Well done Templar 1 - some much needed points there... And I really like your style! thumbsup.gif

@GAZ: Thanks for making it clear - I have updated accordingly!

@ Zoatibix: I think you should be vowing for the HH faction here. ;) Just copy/paste your vow there and you're done! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Here we go! 

I Voxxel answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1x Captain w/  power sword & plasma pistol (130 pts.) 

1x Dreadnought (105 pts.)

from Blood Angel Codex of total value 235 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sanguinius and the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I know it's not much, but I'm just getting back into the hobby and what better way to start again than to join the ETL!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/harmen_eefting/Blood%20Angels/BDB30070-D1AF-4DE9-9C40-94E4D62B4638_zpsg8qphytm.jpg

(PS: Can I make a second vow after completing this one before the 1st of august?) 

Edit: made a better photo

Okay, here is my first pic, I call it "Rhino on Sprue"

http://i61.tinypic.com/2q9knra.jpg

There are a couple of DA AssCans because my chapter uses pretty heavy Hawk/Crow imagery. Looking forward to this,as I just bought 3 of these rhinos kits. Next I might pledge a Damocles cause there sexy.

You should be able to pledge the same models, you'll just have to figure out the points from the BA codex.

Ah, I think that will be a no then as they have Rotor Cannons which aren't in Codex BA.

Rotor cannon? We have assault cannons. What is a rotor cannon?

I, Psychodough, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

Baal Predator with heavy bolter sponsons 

Edit 1 : (Beginning of the repaint) https://imgur.com/a/I6cin#1

Edit 2 : (Flesh tearer base down) https://imgur.com/a/I6cin#2

Edit 3 :(Finished Baal Predator ready for orders!) https://i.imgur.com/57HmYc8.jpg

Vow #1 Complete!

In my haste to want to start another project I got a little ahead of myself and put down a base before taking the picture so I hope this can still count

I Vow to complete a razorback with twin linked assault Cannons at  90 points  on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Razorback : ( Base coat beginnings) https://i.imgur.com/OwG0PUc.jpg

looks like i messed up on how to report my vows, my bad. I didnt want to flood the page with new post on my updates so i was just editing my first post but it doesn't let you know that it was edited and so my vow hasn't been updated with the finished and new vow but here is a quote to it. I'll do better   

@ Vexxel: Welcome to the ETL! Your vow is in - Good luck!

@ Zoatibix: I understand you want to help the BAs but if you "price" (in terms of points) your unit from the HH books, under ETL rules, you must pledge for the HH forum... As the situation is now, there is not an equivalent unit in the BA Codex to count them as... I mean even if I was to count the Rotor guns as heavy bolters you still don't get a unit with so many heavy bolters in the Codex... I think the simplest way is for you to go to HH forum (which you did and I have registered your vow) and then use the AoBR stuff as count-as HH troops.

@ GAZ: That's fine - you have amended your vow so no prob there...

@ Psychodough: Completion registered - new vow is in... Good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived