+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Hey, Cap. I've got a quick question. 

I ended up making my Assault Squad with different wargear on the Sergeant. Is that all good, or did I take a knife to the throat of an otherwise smooth process?

Since it's still not too late, hopefully I can amend for past sins with the following first vow?

I, Player not found, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a 5 man Death Company and a Death Company Dreadnought from Codex: Blood Angels of total value ++ REDACTED ++ 0pts ++ on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Angels Encarmine and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

++ I figured this vow wouldn't count for points as penance for my past failure, and they're DC so shouldn't be scorring anyway ;)

=][= SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT =][=

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

Brothers,

This is a sad day as our most iconic Brother Argos has decided to step down.

His post announcing his decision can be found here: Brother Argos steps back

This has been a difficult decision for him given how much he has put into this community over the years in terms of time and effort and of course money.

Now as our paymaster steps back it's time for the frater that frequent and enjoy this forum to step forward and try to fill in the gap in order to keep the B&C running smoothly.

You will notice a donation button in the top left hand corner of the home page. If you want the B&C to survive do not turn your back to it now. Any amount is welcome, the B&C survival depends on that!

blink.png

My Captains (at least those in normal PA) etc get painted white along with my Sang guard and DC. Rest of the marines wear orange :-)

Down to needing to finish of shoulder pads and back packs along with bases, so should be done "soon".

Well I sure hope we some completions soon - not only from xmercx but from other BAs too... It is important to show some quick wins in order to capitalise on them with further vows and minimise your numerical disadvantage...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I've always been a slow painter, sorry brothers... Since I have alot more time available next week, I should have my first vow done by then and finally be able to contribute afterwards... Hopefully my latest order from FW comes in before that vow is done so I can get on with the second right afterwards...

It's good to see the Angels of Blood mobilising!

@ marine 7312000: call weather control. Or come to Greece, although I'd thought Texas weather to be comparable... Is it raining?

Archived