+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Grey Knights Strategium+++

Captain Semper

+++GREY KNIGHTS STRATEGIUM+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Header_05D.jpg

Most pure under the Emperor’s light,

Danger lurks in every corner of the Galaxy and the Emperor’s forces are stretched to their limit. But among the warriors of the Imperial armies stand the elites of the elites, the fighters of Daemons, the mighty Grey Knights of Titan! Now it’s time to show your superiority as leaders of the Emperor’s forces and lead the countless armies of the Imperium to their certain victory! It’s time to assume leadership, it’s time to claim the title of:

PRIMUS INTER PARES!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Welcome to ETL III and the Grey Knights Strategium! Here is the home for those who want to participate in the ETL putting their weight behind the Codex: Grey Knights and Codex Inquisition! However the Grey Knights and the Inquisition do not fight alone! They have the full backing of the Imperial armies and agencies, so expect the support from the limitless resources of the Imperial Guard, the devout Adepta Sororitas and the mighty Mechanicum. All those forums will stand as one to face their rivals, Loyalists and Traitors alike!

The rules of ETL III can be found below:

E TENEBRAE LUX III RULES

So what purpose does the Strategium serve? Well, its official function includes the following:

• Post vows & declare completions. This is very important as placing the vows elsewhere will create unnecessary confusion and lead to mistakes. Also if you do not report the completion here, your status will not be updated.
  • Participation tables. Here I will be updating the rosters of participation so make sure you see your name is listed and that your status is correct - and if not, notify me. Furthermore, given the diversity of the Angels of Death faction, I will group all participants according to the forum of origination.
  • Post your pictures. Remember, we need at least two – one “before” and one “after” but feel free to post as many WIP pictures as you like!
  • Weekly updates. This is where I’ll be posting every week an update of the event in general so the frater can keep track of what is going on in the wider picture.
  • You are also welcome to use this thread to encourage each other, devise strategies, discuss the developments of the ETL and of course ask questions. For the latter you can also PM me.

ALL WHO MAKE A VOW AND ARE LISTED BELOW HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO WEAR THE OATH OF MOMENT:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

So with no further ado, let’s begin!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Header_05D.jpg

GREY KNIGHTS / INQUISITION - LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

The list is alphabetical.

bonesaww666 | Vow 1 [1,898]

Dread | Vow 1 (3,563) COMPLETE

Eddie Orlock | Vow 1 (190) COMPLETE

Hidicul | Vow 1 [1,877]

lt051 | Vow 1 (687) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (275) COMPLETE

I Hidicul answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and make this insane vow, to paint one Castellan Crowe and 60 Purifiers totaling 1877 points. From codex Grey Knights to be completed on or before August first.

Completion will earn glory to The Chambers of Purity.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/archon-hidicul/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140430_114518_282_zpsbf7c8b12.jpg

EDIT: Forgot the before pic

Welcome on board brave Master! biggrin.png Quite a collection you got there too! Good luck mate!

@ Dread: Imperial Knights are open for all factions - even those that cannot use them as allies! So no restrictions on Knights. smile.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Nice! Well that means my pledge will be around 2500 pts. Will post as soon as I have units worked out and pics to post. Excited as usual. Alright Hidicul, let's do this!

Scratch that, 2775 pts.

Grand MAster, Librarian, 5 hammernators, 5 purifiers w/razorback, vidicare (needs to be striped), Stormraven, 3 interceptor squads, 3 Strike squads, 3 purgation squads and an Imperial Knight Errent.

Sorry bud,That was me last year. Had a little company last time hoping for more this time.

And now: I, Dread, of the Grey Knights, vow  3563 pt to be completed by August.

Been trying to copy and paste and it don't work to well on the site. I will type the list out asap

Now to get painting for us to win,

(To be read aloud in your best Macho-Man Randy Savage voice!)

I Bonesaww, of the Malleus Maleficarum, Brotherhood to the Grey Knights of Titan, vow to paint:

Grey Knight Grand Master: incinerator; Nemesis Daemon hammer; servo-skulls; rad grenades.

10 Purifiers: 4× incinerator; 5× Nemesis force halberd; Nemesis Daemon hammer

5 Paladins: 2× psycannon; Nemesis force sword; 2× Nemesis force halberd; 2× Nemesis Daemon hammer.

10 Grey Knights: 2× psycannon; 10× Nemesis force sword; psybolt ammunition.

5 Grey Knights: psilencer; 4× Nemesis force sword.

Stormraven Gunship: twin-linked multi-melta; twin-linked lascannon; teleport homer.

Land Raider Redeemer: psybolt ammunition; psyflame ammunition.

DreadKnight : Personal Teleporter; great sword; incinerator; psycannon

1,898 points

For the Emperor!

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/bonesaww666/library/Grey%20Knights

They are mostly NiB at the moment, will continue to slap up pics into this book as I assemble them.

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

Important note:
FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS THE BLACK TEMPLARS ARE A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT. THE REST OF THE ANGELS OF DEATH SUB-FORUMS WILL CONTINUE TO BE CALLED THE ANGELS OF DEATH AND THEY TOO WILL BECOME A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT.

For more details follow the link above.

I LT answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to
complete:

28 warrior acolytes w/ carapace armour and hot-shot

5 warrior acolytes w/ carapce armour and plasma gun

5 warrior acolytes w/ carapce armour and melta gun

4 warrior acolytes w/ carapce armour and flamer

2 warrior acolytes w/ carapace armour, bolter and plasma pistol

1 warrior acolyte w/ carapace armour and power sword

from Codex Grey Knights of a total value of 687 pts on or before August 1st.
Success will bring eternal glory to Ordo Malleus and failure will doom me to bear the
Badge of Shame until the year-end

ETL 3 vow 1

Well, if I can mangle the text:

I Eddie Orlock answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete One Venerable Dreadnought from Codex Grey Knights on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to =][= REDACTED by INQUISITION =][= and failure will doom me to exile until the year-end or I demonstrate completion, whichever comes first.

Links to base coated parts

Unless some kindly soul beats me to the punch I'll follow up later this week with the points cost of my Venerable Dread with Nemisis Dreadnought Weapon, Assault Cannon, and Psybolt Ammunition.

Archived