+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Grey Knights Strategium+++

Captain Semper

That's great, I'm on it big time. It will be close, but I will get 'em done. Your army looks great too, now a bit of sleep and then paint, go to work, come home, paint and repeat.

Can't stand not having a single grey knight in my grey knight vow, so here goes nothing....

Vow 2:

5 Grey Knight Paladins

from Codex Grey Knights of a total value of 275 pts on or before August 1st.

Success will bring eternal glory to Grey Knights and failure will doom me to bear the

Badge of Shame until the year-end.

vow 2 2014

GK wip2 (1024x577)

Update....

Grand Master, done

5 Hammernators, done

Razorback, done

Imperial Knight, done

Vindicar, done

All other units are in various stages of completion and they all have at least 2 colors on them so far, some are ready to be based.

GK1

GK2 (1024x577)

GK4 (1024x577)

GK3 (1024x577)

Here ya go Cap.....All done.

Had to adjust points, turns out to be 3573. Let me know if you need the breakdown.

So now I wonder where Eddie Orlock and bonesaww666 are? C'mon guys, let's get them done, we need all the points we can get. Don't forget we have the army that generates more points per model. Lets see that GK spirit and finish this!

Well, the is a completion of epic proportions not only because of size BUT BECAUSE THERE ARE 3.6K OF TOTAL GREY KNIGHT COOLNESS!!!

Congratulations Dread, you delivered as always! :) The Forces of the Imperium faction is propelled to north of 18k and all of a sudden the 20k mark seems totally achievable! I'm getting the news to the Guard!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

...So now I wonder where Eddie Orlock and bonesaww666 are? C'mon guys, let's get them done, we need all the points we can get. ...

Where was I, erm, off painting Grey Knights that I forgot to make vows for, in addition to my Dread I finished a Storm Raven and a new Brother Captain.

As it is, here, before it's too late, is the Dread Grapnelled to the back of the Raven

gallery_226_3955_637722.jpg

gallery_226_3955_948906.jpg

Thus I stave off exile.

That's great buddy, glad to see you. Also looks great. And I thought I was cutting it close. Almost did a 2nd but after 57ish models, didn't want to chance it.

Here's the kicker, It's been functionally done since the middle of June but I was holding off on final assembly until I figured out how I was going to pocket the magnets into the tail boom of the Raven so I could to the foot dangling thing.

That is great Eddie - well done mate! smile.png

I think it's definitely worth Doomglaive pattern points so I'm attaching 190pts to it. Let me know if you have a differently.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived