+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Captain Semper

That's great Viddar - this conclusdes your vow! I have updated the first page - if you could edit in the pics of the other two minis in the post above, that'll be grand.

Rune Priest R. those are some really cool wolves there - your work with the fur is awesome! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Second vow completed.

WolfLord Erik Morkai, runepriest Irnist the Wise and a pack of Fen Wolves.

med_gallery_61271_9574_1030215.jpg

The wolf pack

med_gallery_61271_9574_637611.jpg

Irnist the Wise

med_gallery_61271_9574_399395.jpg

med_gallery_61271_9574_4042.jpg

Wolf lord Erik Morkai

med_gallery_61271_9574_454872.jpg

med_gallery_61271_9574_795488.jpg

med_gallery_61271_9574_520289.jpg

And my total vows for ETL 3. Was hoping to get a couple of more transports done but real life took priority. To all Wolf Brothers keep up the great work and try to push on for the 100% completion rate.

med_gallery_61271_9574_1182126.jpg

Vow 2: I Viddar answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete a wolf lord worth 190 points, and 5 wolf guard terminators worth 295 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring glory to the Rout and failure will doom me to wear a badge of shame.

wolf lord, frost axe, wolf tail talisman, Belt of Russ, Saga of the Warrior

wolf guard

TDA Power fist + Assault cannon

TDA Thunder Hammer + Storm Shield

TDA Chainfist + stormbolter

TDA Pair of Wolf Claws

TDA Thunder Hammer + Storm Shield

I'll post pics of the models tomorrow.

P.S. Yeah that Morkai is impressive.

Impressive progress from the Sons of Russ!

The momentum continues, you have crossed the 10k threshold and things are looking up! Now let's see what else you guys can do before Thursday's update....

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well I'd assumed my wolves were finished but with Stormclaw I've got some stuff built and I should get it painted ASAP. Unfortunately I'm not going to be building Krom or the PA models at least until next month but I got the termies together and may be able to finish before August so I'll throw them into this challenge:

I Vash113 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a five strong pack of Wolf Guard Terminators including a counts-as Arjac upgrade from Codex: Space Wolves of total value of 370 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Space Wolves and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Wolf Guard Terminator Pack Ingvar (5)

-Pack Leader Ingvar Ironhammer (Counts-as Arjac) and 4 Terminators

-Terminator Armor x5, Heavy Flamer, Chainfists x2, Storm Shield

-Total: 370

wolf guard arms + shoulderpads

SAM 0254

wolf guard bodies

SAM 0251

wolf lord - I really like the krom model besides the head, and I wasn't even thinking about his own rules, so I added up points from space wolves codex. Not sure if this is a big deal, if it is I'll change the vow to reflect krom's points. If that's the cause I may add another wolf guard cause I had a goal to paint a 1000 points during this competition and this will be my last vow for this one.

SAM 0256

I, Wolf Lord Kieran, do declare my vow fulfilled. Pictures of my vow's models, progress and completion can be found on page 7 of this thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/252797-wlks-e-tenebrae-lux-vow-paint-blog-and-etl-part-3-vow/page-7

The final finished models are posted on page 8 of that thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/252797-wlks-e-tenebrae-lux-vow-paint-blog-and-etl-part-3-vow/page-8

WLK

@ Vash113: Unfortunately the doors of ETL have closed to new entrants on June 1st...

HOWEVER

The ETL is all about offering motivation to the frater and I'm not about to deny anybody that. As such let me recommend the following:

You may enter your vow as an "out-of-competition" entry. That means that you will be more than welcome to play along, post your progress and your completed vows in the ETL threads, use the ETL deadlines and be awarded the Custos Fidei if you complete all your vows by August 1st (or the Primus Inter Pares if SWs win). The only catch is, your points will not be counted towards the total of the SWs faction...

I will add your vow as an out-of-competition entry in the first page and I will record your progress as you post it.

Ingvar rules!!! thumbsup.gif

@ Viddar: It's no problem at all. Leave him as is or if you prefer to change the points to Krom just let me know! ;)

@ WLK: At long last! Congratulations brother - another solid completion for the SWs and a candideny for becoming SW Champion once more!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow 2:

I, Wolf Lord Kieran, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete:

wolf lord with frost axe+frost blade, belt of russ, runic armor, wolf tail talisman, wolftooth necklace

venerable dreadnought with autocannon, wolf tail talisman, wolftooth necklace

Rune priest in terminator armor, wolf tooth necklace, wolf tail tallisman

Lone wolf in power armor with 2 wolf claws

worth a total of 595 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring glory to the Rout and failure will doom me to wear a badge of shame.

5k for Fenris!

WLK

All right after shipping errors, Work trips and the varied tribulations of life, I can finally post my progress on my vow. I i was just getting started painting, when i realized that i did not post my startup pic. please disregard the flesh tone as i simply got ahead of myself, i promise the blue is the base though.

ETL3 Pic 3 Plasma canon long fangs

ETL3 Pic 2 Missile long fangs

ETL3 Pic 1 Scouts, priests and lone wolf

I plan to have this done This weekend All father willing. and maybe squeeze in a tiny vow afterward if there is time.

Sorry i couldn't be a heavy hitter this summer brothers, but i will certaly complete my first vow at the very least.

I, Wolf Lord Kieran, do declare my vow fulfilled. Pictures of my vow's models, progress and completion can be found on page 7 of this thread: http://www.bolterand...rt-3-vow/page-8

The final finished models are posted on page 8 of that thread: http://www.bolterand...rt-3-vow/page-8

That's it folks, I'm checking out!

Good luck to my fellow Wolves!

WLK

WLK strikes again! Congratulations mate, 5,045 pts is a huge contribution and a great support for the SW faction! 

Guys this is it, last weekend before the deadline! Wrap it up and declare your completions - time is not becoming a serious factor!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Whoo boy. This is mildly embaressing. I've had this before picture on my phone since just after ETL began, but only recently checked to see when the deadline was. Good thing I did, heh. Anyway, the before picture of my ETL vow, with the base coat still drying from over a month ago.

med_gallery_69563_9859_345200.jpg

Alright Second Vow complete (485), the lighting isn't the best but I'm getting better at taking pictures 

first up are the wolf guard unit worth 295.

SAM 0273

SAM 0264

SAM 0262

SAM 0267

SAM 0269

Finally the new wolf lord model worth 190 who I haven't named yet

SAM 0272

SAM 0271

This will be my last vow for this competition I just won't have time, and want to save some models for the new codex.  

Well, I've got the models ready for the wash and highlighting, so I should have my Grey Hunters ready for the end. Just wish I could have gotten my Thunderwolves or some Terminators in as well.

Archived