+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

WElcome MyDaemonCallista!! That's a very nice vow there. Good luck man!

Warhound Base finished (link is to WIP thread with more pics)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Night%20Lords%20WIP/WP_20140528_017_zps1584debb.jpg

Wow, those monitor cracks look really good. I'm a bit suprised you didn't color the buttons.
The Mechanicus is binary in all things.

Finished up my last part of my Third Vow earlier today but crashed pretty hard so I did not post it

BUTTTTTT

Here ya go guys 2k for Chaos Painted and Ready...

granted it is 2 Warpsmiths, 2 Chaos Lords, Ahriman, and Khârn so 6 total Lords...I feel like a battle Royale later on to see who leads the Warband...

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/278362-night-lords-project-96th-company-e-tenebrae-lux-vow/page-5

Start at the top of Page 5 and go through all my vows for the 3 one back to back to back with no one posting in between...cause no one loves me

haha

Not only an artist with the brush, eh? ;)

yeah man I put down rhymes/whenever someone whines/for serious/ dont be delirious/ about coloured buttons/ for i worship the mutton's/ head of khorne/ and you wish you wouldnt've been born.

Extreme apologies for the above....

Well as I look at the keyboard in front of me, there's not a lot of color, really. It's just that something about the way that monitor looks to me screams 80's technology. And in the 80's people couldn't even wear the same color socks.

It's all in how you look at something I guess.

Well as I look at the keyboard in front of me, there's not a lot of color, really. It's just that something about the way that monitor looks to me screams 80's technology. And in the 80's people couldn't even wear the same color socks.

It's all in how you look at something I guess.

Yeah, well in the '80s hair defied gravity and people moon walked to work.  Seriously the image below was a likely assortment of blokes you'd meet on a typical bus in the '80s.

http://s28.postimg.org/3n647p8p9/RTstaff.jpg

I, Malisteen, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Fiend from Codex Chaos Space Marines of total (maximum) value 200 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

The Fiend is magnetized for all Forge & Mauler options, but the maximum points value listed above is derived from the triple ecto-cannon Forgefiend build shown here:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Forgefiend04_zps454d42eb.jpg

For pictures and progress on this model, please refer to the hobby thread linked in my signature.  Work for ETL3 begins with this post.

I Capitano am bored enogh to do a Forth Vow

THAT WILL ELIPSE ALL OTHER VOWS TAKEN BY ME ...so far in the 3rd ELT...

Lucius the Eternal

2 - Ten Man Squads of Thousand Sons - 530

2 - 17 Man Squads of Khorne Berzerkers w/2x Plasma Guns - 427

1 - 18 Man Squad of Renegade Marines w/Plasma Gun, Heavy Bolter, Power Sword - 284

2 -  Helbrutes - 210

1 - 15 Man Squad of Raptors w/VoLW, Power Sword - 310

1- Land Raider - 230

Total Vow is 2156 points which will double my total Value and gives me two months to build up my other Squad of Thousand Sons

-------------------

And honestly if I had the models I would totally make some Emperors Children and Plague Marines but I gave them up years ago when I kicked the habit...DAMN YOU PAPPA NEVER GETTING ME ANYTHING FOR CHRISTMAS

Yeah, well in the '80s hair defied gravity and people moon walked to work.  Seriously the image below was a likely assortment of blokes you'd meet on a typical bus in the '80s.

lolz. Hey they guy with the sigar looks like my dad!!

Daemon Prince is complete. Seven more entries to go...

Wow man that looks great. I love the quartered scheme and i think you pulled the tezeentchian scheme for sure with the helmet. Nice work!

I Capitano am bored enogh to do a Forth Vow

THAT WILL ELIPSE ALL OTHER VOWS TAKEN BY ME ...so far in the 3rd ELT...

Total Vow is 2156 points which will double my total Value and gives me two months to build up my other Squad of Thousand Sons

-------------------

And honestly if I had the models I would totally make some Emperors Children and Plague Marines but I gave them up years ago when I kicked the habit...DAMN YOU PAPPA NEVER GETTING ME ANYTHING FOR CHRISTMAS

Holy... Thats another great vow Capitano. You obviousky had to get rolling. Nice!!

Daemon Prince is complete. Seven more entries to go...

Wow man that looks great. I love the quartered scheme and i think you pulled the tezeentchian scheme for sure with the helmet. Nice work!

It's weird, because I hope I never have to use him. The only reason I made him is to have something to put out in case of a high Boon Table roll, and Random Daemon Prince doesn't seem like a good trade for either an expensive HQ or any of my sergeants who I put enough points into to survive a challenge. I suppose I'll need to do a thematic Spawn at some point, too.

For my second vow, I will paint  6 obliterators (420pts), 12 bloodletters(120pts), A bloodthirster (250pts), 1 herald of khorne(55pts), 7 raptors x2 melta guns and 1 aspiring champion w/dual Lc (179 pts), and 10 warp talons (310 pts) for a total of 1,334 pts.

gallery_29004_9303_633928.png

Black Crusade 2014/Soul Vow update time.

No more have shown their dedication to the cause of domination over those loyal to the false Emperor.

Special:

Augustus b'Raass

FashaTheDog

Kilofix

steve shields

Vows:

Akylas

Angelus Encarmine

Augustus b'Raass

B E N

Blackheart1223

Chaeron

forte

Hellrender

Kilofix

SlaveToDarkness

Teetengee

I offer my soul to the Gods of Chaos right now!

By the time the E Tenebrae Lux challenge ends on August 1st I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath and crush the dogs of the Imperium!

And another look at what you will gain.

gallery_29004_9303_5600.png

(Ignore how the tag looks on a mobile browser. The background is transparent.)

To celebrate the end of the first month, all my progress is posted in my WIP thread here.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/249710-my-upcoming-chaos-army/page-2

I don't really know how to do the link thing where text becomes a link. Oh well, here's a preview in the event that you don't want to bother searching through my whole thread.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/bloodlife72/IMG_3414_zps98cbaac7.jpg

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

=][= FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE =][=

ON SUNDAY, JUNE 1ST AT 17:00 GMT THE DOORS WILL CLOSE TO NEW PARTICIPANTS FOR EVER! MAKE SURE YOU REPORT IN THE RELEVANT STRATEGIUM BEFORE THE DEADLINE!!!

I Aridene answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Ahriman and 3 squads of Thousands Son from Codex: CHAOS SPACE MARINES of total value 680 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Tzeentch and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

IMG 1700

Mostly posting to confirm I'm not dead. Had a busy weekend last weekend with MCM Expo and it kinda meant everything else got put on hold. Also had to assimilate a new rulebook.

What's a Soul Vow?

Dragonlover

Archived