+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Imperial Guard Strategium+++

They must be legal units, so perhaps it's even more of a loss that Marbo is gone ;)

Great work there, I think your camouflage scheme looks even nicer on real grass. I wouldn't recommend playing games on it though :lol: For any further vows it's up to you, with the time left I don't think I'd recommend anything more than a single vehicle unless you can guarantee you'll get more free time. You could just as well play it safe and put your feet up now.

Thanks for the words again.

As for other models I don't know how much time I could commit to definitely finish it. So I will take a bow to the others in the forum who painted far more (especially infantry) and congratulate everyone on their efforts.

Wow! What progress! The IG is showing it's might and waht it means to be part of an organised fighting machine!

The important thing is to cover all the loose ends and frankly you're doing a fantastic job at it - and you're doing so in style!

@ hendrik: This is a fantastic Valkyrie - it's so Eastern Front it's unreal! thumbsup.gif Well done sir on your excellent contributions - now feel free to joustall you like! biggrin.png

@ Kierdale: You sir are an aritist! The purple lash is a touch of class! Now the Guardsmen (Astra Militarimen?) will certainly pay attention! laugh.png Congrats man!

@ scatmandoo: What hellish Agriworld do this guys fight in? laugh.png Congratulations - you should be proud of your work.

@ Sviar: Bravo - change noted and everything is in order! Well done sir!

@ Cap'm Heckus: I have already counted your vow complete (due to a mix-up back in May) so you'd better make it mate! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

It makes me proud to see how active this forum has become since it's creation on the B&C. How the ground pounder and Treadhead have flourished.

And yet...what's this I read here...

Thirty seven percent completion rate?!

gallery_63428_8145_14050.jpg

Come on you dogs!

You worthless wretches!

Paint!

Paint!

Paaaaaiiiinnnnttttt!!!

Out of interest, I wonder what the AM forum's own completion rate is, Sisters, =][= etc excluded...?

Indeed, we're going to fall short of the 100% unless the MIAs suddenly return to declare completions :( Unlikely methinks, but we'll soldier on regardless as is our way. I'm already carefully scheduling my time for next week to ensure I complete the Hydras :)

Indeed, we're going to fall short of the 100%

Sadly yes, this year we were too many, in regard to last year when we were very few. Thats why I then vowed a victory and a failure vow, and this year I did not. But this year our Codex was new, lets see how many will be back next year (I hope that next year we will grow, but you'll never know(didn't mean to rhymebiggrin.png )).

If I'm around next year, and I most likely will be, I'll find something to vow to support the Guard and this awesome subforum once again. I will be abroad on my vacation(Ireland) when this competition ends, so I know that I'm very early with this: I'm done for this year, many thanks to all the Guards for the support, I have seen many amazing painted modells. I want to thank the mods and to everyone that supported me in one way or the other and for the encouragement. And a big thank you to Captain Semper who sacrificed most of his summer to once again host this this event.

My other B&C army is Marines and I've managed to build up a few boxes of them that need doing so that would be where I'd have to go. This is all far away though, we've ETL III to wrap up first and who knows what could happen before ETL IV?

So get painting and let's finish those vows! You can't rest your lasguns until every one of the Emperor's enemies is dead at your feet - forwards to victory! :D

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE HERETIC! What is wrong with you? Just take him in the back yard and shoot him! Have any of you read the Primer? :no:

Anyways, it's a bit early to discuss ETL IV - let's focus on the one at hand! 

There are two 5th vows of more than 800pts that are still pending (Dark Apostle and Ldorte) and WarriorFish's third vow. If these get done then you'll have 100% of the second or subsequent vows completion rate.

@ Sviar: Thanks mate - And I know you'll be around next year too - the IG will go from strength to strength! :D

Now everybody, use this last weekend before the deadline to get as much done as possible!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Do it????

It would involve a "Slaanesh" army of Nui Harime daemonettes. This would be a tonne of green stuff work, but would make my opponents hilariously uncomfortable. (It'd be deliberately non-sexualised though.)

I was going to do it, but Kier said I have to clean the back yard before I'm allowed to use it again. Something about "too many brains on the wall" and "if I have to wade through blood again I'll send you the cleaning bill". I don't see what the big deal is, personally. It's lived in - a working space it's not supposed to be clean right?

I'll be off for the weekend soon, but I'm getting some more painting down while I can :) I'm currently waiting for a coat to dry, hopefully I'll have time to post an update before I go. If not then I return Monday morning and have the rest of the day off work so I'll definitely have update pictures for you by the evening :D

Archived