+++Call of Chaos VII+++

Captain Semper

Great stuff guys, we're now at 39 participants! Now can we aim for 60?

Let's see the tide of Chaos come forward!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

66 would be better

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Out of interest.  What Chaos armies - Legion/Warbands have been oath for Call of Chaos?

I should hopeful have my Predator finish by today, just another layer of Forge World weather powder to add & get some photos tomorrow :D

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Out of interest. What Chaos armies - Legion/Warbands have been oath for Call of Chaos?

I should hopeful have my Predator finish by today, just another layer of Forge World weather powder to add & get some photos tomorrow :D

Not a bad question actually.

I, TheDarkOne, pledge to complete the following by November 12th.. to put erebody else to shame!

13 Screamers

2 Burning Chariots

3 Bloodcrushers

3 Plague Drones

2 Disk Heralds

30 Demonettes

and if i have time a few other heralds....

They're all built, and I have airbrushed a base coat on the demonettes, the rest are bare plastic...

Time to get at it!

WIP Thread Here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/298277-thedarkones-call-of-chaos-vii-project-log/

Sluggishly my painting stuffs rise from the deep. So,,,

I Xjn Ceithan,  answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete an insane number of units considering my speed at painting 8see below) before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

The game is on!

I pledge 3 units:

1 unit of Spawn (4 models)

1 HQ unit ( once I find my warpsmith, a sorcerer if not)

1 "lage unit" (the Maulerfiend lsot in the warp of my moving stuff...or a Hellbrute if I can`t dig the other up)

WIP thread to follow

Glory to the eight folded path!

I, Castellan Cato, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete five units before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I will complete:

Nurgle Lord with power axe and Burning Brand

2x unit of 10 plaguebearers

1 unit of 4 nurgling bases

1 Herald of Nurgle (model not included in picture. Haven't received it yet)

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff70/greenjester1134/Death%20Guard/87c7fc8cfefd38a496de5eb60084ea11_zpsa648dd1c.jpg

I FORTIS answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the following units before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

• 5x Noise Marines with Sonic Blasters and Blastmaster
  • 10x Close Combat Noise Marines
  • 10x Bolter Slingin' Noise Marines
  • 3x Chaos Rhino with assorted accoutrements
  • 1x Chaos Predator
  • 1x Chaos Lord

Hopefully I'll do better than this year's ETL vow, which I am still painting!

Snaps to follow...

Peace

I FORTIS answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the following units before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

• 5x Noise Marines with Sonic Blasters and Blastmaster
  • 10x Close Combat Noise Marines
  • 10x Bolter Slingin' Noise Marines
  • 3x Chaos Rhino with assorted accoutrements
  • 1x Chaos Predator
  • 1x Chaos Lord

Hopefully I'll do better than this year's ETL vow, which I am still painting!

Snaps to follow...

Peace

Yay! Good that you're on board and painting the ETL mini's. Speaking of which - where is your ETL3 oath breaker banner? A vow is a vow! ;)

That is true. I think they deserve a lot of attention as the result of well painted cultists is very rewarding...

Look forward for pics. Just because you only need two, doesn't mean you should limit yourself! :D

I Atia answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the following units before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

- Epidemus, Herald of Nurgle

- 10 Plaguebearers of Nurgle

My progress will be archived inside my WIP HH Thread  http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/291212-atias-horus-heresy-death-guard-fellblade-finished/

Okay, one last round of questions, and then I may just be ready to go -- sorry for my lollygagging, this is all just part of my working up the courage to participate, I suppose... msn-wink.gif

1.) Can I jump between the different parts of my vow while painting them. Like, post the unpainted pictures for all models, then WIP for model 1, then WIP for model 2, then back to the finished model 1, and so on, or do I have to complete them in strict order (unpainted model 1, then WIP model 1, then completed model 1, then unpainted model 2,...)

2.) Can I work on projects that don't have anything to do with the vow in between without "breaking the combo", so to speak? Seeing how I am a huge hobby butterfly, I may just end up needing a bit of variety to keep myself motivated

Archived