+++Call of Chaos VII+++

Captain Semper

Kierdale those bikes are amazing, that amount od freehand patterns is something I never seen beforethumbsup.gif

Oh and bye the way, I finished my paintingsmile.png But as we all know it's all about the basingbiggrin.png, I'll probably order the material next week when my sallory arrives.

Posted · Hidden by Captain Semper, November 22, 2014 - Off topic
Hidden by Captain Semper, November 22, 2014 - Off topic

I'll probably order the material next week when my sallory arrives. 

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/images/articles/270678-celery.jpg

Here, use mine. 

Here, use mine.

hahahalaugh.png

I'll have to remember to spellcheck twice when I'm tiredtongue.png

Pffft, spellchecking is so last year, us chaos types communicate by dancing biggrin.png

mini update, http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/290504-slaves-competition-wip-thread-call-of-chaos-vii-pg3/page-5#entry3867054

built the last 9 Plague Marines, once these are done I just need to do a Glottkin GUO. thumbsup.gif

Posted · Hidden by Captain Semper, November 22, 2014 - Off topic
Hidden by Captain Semper, November 22, 2014 - Off topic

I'll probably order the material next week when my sallory arrives.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/images/articles/270678-celery.jpg

Here, use mine.

Celery* ;)

@ Chaeron: Those are amazing - and the contrast of green/yellow skin with the pink/red gore is fantastic. I'm looking forward for the further contrast in the spine... :yes:

@ Nehekhare: You're in mate. Good luck! smile.png

@ Kierdale: Amazing work with those pastel shades! And the free hand is super-impressive (especially those checkers). Can't wait t see those done!

@ Brother Heinrich: that's is AWESOME! I think you got the dark red totally right! thumbsup.gif

To the usual suspects: No dancing and no celery!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

More progress:

Have been enjoying doing freehand on the bikers, some successfully, some not so...

med_gallery_63428_9407_85870.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_5020.jpg

gallery_63428_9407_12714.jpg

gallery_63428_9407_34289.jpg

Will be redoing the green with a different pattern soon as I hate it

gallery_63428_9407_15957.jpg

gallery_63428_9407_59590.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_80806.jpg

man those are gorgeous kierdale and those swirls very hypnoticwub.png

I Psykic_scribe answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete a squad of 5 Chaos Terminators for the Eighth Legion (Belthzar's warband) before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

1. 5 Night Lord Terminators BEFORE:
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/297557-the-return-of-belthzars-nightlords-host/?p=3869074

Not much, but better than zilch. Any more Night Lords for me will have to wait for 2015. sad.png

@ Chaeron: Those are amazing - and the contrast of green/yellow skin with the pink/red gore is fantastic. I'm looking forward for the further contrast in the spine... yes.gif

Thank you! I need to blend a few bits in a tiny bit more - really minor things generally, and are really unnoticeable generally. Probably the odd wash in the gore sections just to tidy it up and perfect areas, for depth, naturally. Definitely need to highlight the bone of the spine up one more, haven't decided how light I will go though. Again, it's more additional layers and making it even more gross - rather than any wholesale changes. Quite lucky really! Oh, and basing them. One is firmly stuck down, so have to work around that - the others give me some flexibility at least. Exiting times!

So great to see everyone kicking on - I'm working on my Fiends currently, doing something a bit different :)

Archived