+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

Painting time is more precious than the money it costs to acquire models to me.  Table time is an endorsement of the gaming company.   GW turns my stomach now.  They seem to have no grasp whatsoever that they are not only money grubbing plastic hawkers, but they are also stewards of the game.  Every time I touch one of their models I just want to stab it with a soldering iron in protest.  So yes, I do want to throw the baby out with the bathwater... they can take the tub and soap too.  I want nothing to do with that baby.

I wouldn't like to see anyone's hard work go to waste! Things may change in time, so I'd shelve the army for now and if not I'm sure you can get some money from eBay or the like smile.png For now I recommend following your own words and seeking other things out, there's nothing more for you here as it stands. Good luck thumbsup.gif

Alright going to call vow 2 as complete.

19600879692_ee81d8b57f_c.jpg

18986894433_06d88344e1_c.jpg

And the family picture of the full armycool.png

19600878732_c76ba416fd_c.jpg

Can't believe I had all this done in this short a time. ETL has been awesome. Keep up the good work folks!

Most impressive ansel... I can't quite believe it either! :P The colour scheme works great across the variety of models, nice skin tones on the priests and the bases have some subtle but effective work. A valuable addition to the war effort! You can take a break now, or better yet put them to good use on the table top ;)

Painting time is more precious than the money it costs to acquire models to me. Table time is an endorsement of the gaming company. GW turns my stomach now. They seem to have no grasp whatsoever that they are not only money grubbing plastic hawkers, but they are also stewards of the game. Every time I touch one of their models I just want to stab it with a soldering iron in protest. So yes, I do want to throw the baby out with the bathwater... they can take the tub and soap too. I want nothing to do with that baby.

Whadya sellin'

It's not about passing the Guard, it's about passing all the other guys! I though the AdMech were supposed to be the smart ones tongue.png This has been a good week, picked up some of the slack from last time which is great.

However this is not enough, a higher completion rate is the only way victory is possible. Get those vows in and if possible another one but time is evaporating quickly, it'll be the end of the month before you know it! I am completing my last vow today with plenty of time to spare - surely the best way to finish your ETL msn-wink.gif

Don't forget this is the first "true" year for AdMech, make it count! thumbsup.gif

Great work Kilo, and so fast! Can we have some close ups? The white and gold looks very nice and do I see some glowing effects?

Oh, and you seem to have accidentally photographed a small child in the background too. Got funny looking legs though, should see a doctor about that.

I finished the highlights on my rustalkers over the weekend. Just washes and some small details to finish this week then I'm into the home straight with the vengeance batteries.

@Mr Bill: your reasoning is beyond me but at least you're not ranting so cheers for that. Enjoy your miniature wargaming nonetheless - regardless of system.

@Kilofix:I salute you brother!

@All: great week, let's show the others that the forges will bring this home!

Nice work to all the completions and army shots in here!

@pompeyladbfp, Great full army shot, I love the crimson all around and the comprehensive army. Did you miss a single AdMech unit?

@Kilofix, My gosh, you just keep topping your own vows! Very impressive finish to the Warlord; I can't help but be a little disappointed that this is your last vow! sleep.png

@Anselneo, Awesome finish overall! I bet your FLGS (or is that a GW store?) is very happy to have such an impressive army on display. smile.png

Now I just need to power on with my vow . . .

Great work Kilo, and so fast! Can we have some close ups? The white and gold looks very nice and do I see some glowing effects?

Oh, and you seem to have accidentally photographed a small child in the background too. Got funny looking legs though, should see a doctor about that.

Unfortunately (or fortunately rather) I left for Disney World this morning. I'll get some close ups when I get back next week. Think I'm going to repaint and clean up his head too. Decided the distressed look may not have turned out as cool as I had thought.

I korban rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Archmagos Draykavac and a tech priest auxillia; Adept with 8 servo-automata (2x HB, 2x MM and 4 Servo arms) from HH/Taghmata Omnissiah of total value 480 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Omnissiah and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/korban606/Mechanicum/Vow3.jpg

Vow 3 Complete!

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/korban606/Mechanicum/Vow3Complete.jpg

Archived